College girls on how often they have sex

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

And we all know how girls lie so they won't look like sluts so these bitches are probably having sex 2-3 times a day.

I had a really bad feeling reading the subject, and boy did SH deliver as always.

DeppIsGod wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I haven't had sex in almost a DECADE! These sluts are laughing and enjoying life while I have to suffer like this.

And he hadn't had sex in a week...

fml, and some of these chicks gettin' sex 5x week are uggo's.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

fkn just kill me now

hnnnnnnged hard at the european who asked is that what you americans ask. DAT FKN ACCENT

What? This seems pretty standard.

Every girl who said they have sex every day/5 times a week was in a relationship. Every relationship I've been in was the same.

The girls who said they don't have sex often mentioned "it depends if I'm in a relationship or not."

These girls aren't single and fucking 3-4 guys a week ahhahahahahaa. You aspies are insane.

WhiteManWalkin wrote:What? This seems pretty standard.

Every girl who said they have sex every day/5 times a week was in a relationship. Every relationship I've been in was the same.

The girls who said they don't have sex often mentioned "it depends if I'm in a relationship or not."

These girls aren't single and fucking 3-4 guys a week ahhahahahahaa. You aspies are insane.

Same here. When I'm in a relationship I'm hitting that 2-3 times a day. Low sex drive males in here or something.
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

fucking [email protected] how comfortably those sluts speak about sex. its like they are talking about the weather.
can you imagine that happening 20years ago? can you imagine 20something sluts talking about their sex lives on camera to a random guy they just met 20 years ago?
hypergamy FUCKED_ US_ ALL_
Last edited by germanDream on Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imagine fucking a girl within your LTR that had sex over 3000 times and you can see it also from her vagina.

They're lying. Having lot of sex now is a cool thing even among girls,being a slut is considered cool

This didn't seem that out of the ordinary. But lol @ "It's all about personality but if it's just a random hookup, yes". One of my least favorite responses girls give about any physical trait.

How many do they say on average? I don't know if I can handle watching this right now. I've read the comments and I here that there are fat trolls in the video demanding hot Chads (as expected since you have fucked up guys like me who prefer chubbies).

Is this something new? You guys seem to know NOTHING aboiut NOTHING. Eeh girls having sex, OH MY GOD.
Have u EVER gone to a fucking college party? U gotta be legit retarded :lol:

lol @ that 4/10 slut saying size matters. like that ugly bitch actually gets to be choosey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I watched the video. Nothing surprising really. The ones in relationships having sex daily or multiple times a day makes sense. It's the single girls that intrigue me. These are the dangerous ones. I bet they have at least 1-2 really good looking Chads ready to give them the dick down on a weeknight or whenever they want it basically. That's what intrigues me. Not to mention the random one night stand hookups. Like they hookup with a guy at a party, then keep his number and have a fuck buddy thing going on while she looks for a relationship. I feel like that's really common.

No shit girls in relationships would be fucking all the time, it's the single ones you have to watch out for. I'd just really like to know WHO the guys they're having sex with are. I bet they're all 6'2''+ Chads.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

thickneckedslayer wrote:lol @ that 4/10 slut saying size matters. like that ugly bitch actually gets to be choosey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes..yes she can...
ChildMolester1984 wrote:I am a beautiful majestic Aryan god that murders Sikhs with my bare hands and they crumble into the fecal matter they are

First it was cool to be gay and now its cool to be a slut. Just LOL at heterosexual sub 8 males. Just LOL buddy boys :lol:

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

lol, if you have a small penis, the girl wears the pants in the relationship. at least she was honest.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice