Why exactly do women deny the importance of looks...

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

...and yet everything they do points to just how important it is to begin with.

I know it's beta to care about what women think, but the fact is, a lot of us are here for that reason. Anyway, as it pertains to the topic itself, I've heard the following reasons given from various sources as to why women continually deny that looks matter:

-"Women generally have a hard time with reality that isn't theirs."
-"Women don't want to be perceived as shallow."
-"Women don't want to be thought of as bad people."

I'm an incel so what I think about the situation doesn't matter, but it's still something that's bugged me for a while.
Depressioncel crew
Heavy Metal crew
Gymcel crew

The reasons you mentioned plus it keeps up the hopes of betas / white knights, who then become orbiters etc

ChadHate wrote:The reasons you mentioned plus it keeps up the hopes of betas / white knights, who then become orbiters etc

Yeah, this kind of ties in with the "I don't want to hurt you/I don't want you to think I'm a bad person" idea. Back in high school, a girl gave me the same routine.

Lead the hapless betas on and give the puss to the alphas.

So that when it comes time for her to lock down a sub-6 beta, his feelings won't be as hurt and therefore not as likely to dump her.

I've noticed that intelligent girls who describe themselves more as "realists" are way more upfront about the importance of looks and I respect them for it. Guys value it highest too, we just never lie about it.

I've talked to women on skype (whom I will never meet or help in any way) about this. They all seem to genuinely believe that they care about personality more... and then later they'll say shit like "I was so bored today at uni, there were no good looking guys!"

Lack of self-awareness :lol:
Last edited by bulletsflyingby on Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Angel of SlutRates

NoIncelWorkerBee4Me wrote:So that when it comes time for her to lock down a sub-6 beta, his feelings won't be as hurt and therefore not as likely to dump her.

this and even more so the women themselves don't want to be held to their own looks standard

bulletsflyingby wrote:I've talked to women on skype (whom I will never meet or help in any way) about this. They all seem to genuinely believe that they care about personality more... and then later they'll say shit like "I was so bored today at uni, there were no good looking guys!"

Lack of self-awareness :lol:

I honestly think that most girls are just plain retarded.

It bugs me that I'll never really know why that is. Their whole being is "say one thing and do another".

Girls do only care about personality lol.

This is because ugly guys arent even human to them.

So she decides which good looking she'll screw based on his personality.

why exactly do aspies try to get everybody to admit uncomfortable things everybody already knows

for instance, richard dawkins...
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

RealityPill wrote:Girls do only care about personality lol.

This is because ugly guys arent even human to them.

So she decides which good looking she'll screw based on his personality.

Lol, so not only are looks important. They are a requirement.

I'm not disagreeing with you here, I'm asking why women continually deny why this is the case.

Looks are an absolute requirement.

That is why each year half a million men die virgins.

Gum Cutter wrote:
NoIncelWorkerBee4Me wrote:So that when it comes time for her to lock down a sub-6 beta, his feelings won't be as hurt and therefore not as likely to dump her.

this and even more so the women themselves don't want to be held to their own looks standard

"If you can't take me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best."
"Don't judge women by their looks, you shallow pig."

*Turns around and dates the best looking Chad/Brad/Tyler available to her*

I had a friend tell me that women pretty much operate the same way an NFL team does during the draft. Always looking for the best player available and will trade assets to "move up" at any time.

You guys are right. Good looks are implied when they say they prefer personality. Sub 7 guys aren't even on the radar

Chad with a great personality > chad with lesser personality

They say this because when there older they wont have looks to fall back on, to capture a orbiter or beta to marry them.If we say its all looks what happens when a beta gets older and realizes hes getting a less attractive women then he can get.He may not be able to get a hot 21 year old to marry him but he can get a slim somewhat attractive women a few years younger then him.
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

Because of the mass fucking ER's and collapse of society would happen when guys realize they're not as good looking as they thought.

HARAKIRI wrote:Because of the mass fucking ER's and collapse of society would happen when guys realize they're not as good looking as they thought.

Expounding on this point, betas in general would stop giving their resources ($$$) to women if they knew the truth.
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

theboss wrote:
psrl118 wrote:
Expounding on this point, betas in general would stop giving their resources ($$$) to women if they knew the truth.

They do know the truth. They're just not as weak minded as the people of this site

No most peeps are deluded about their aesthetics

HARAKIRI wrote:
theboss wrote:
They do know the truth. They're just not as weak minded as the people of this site

No most peeps are deluded about their aesthetics

Yep. They still push on anyway, hoping that it'll all change for them one day. The same way people chase the "American Dream" in which George Carlin (the most red-pill of all comedians) once said, "It's called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it."
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Cats is right most people don't look at there looks and the reality around them because they have programmed form young age,by blue-pilled family. Thats why you want honest parents and family members so you understand the sexual market place and the world and pre-pare early so you can win in it.

ChadHate wrote:The reasons you mentioned plus it keeps up the hopes of betas / white knights, who then become orbiters etc

THIS

Q: from a female angle is there any upside/advantage for telling the truth?

A: NO

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice