Does having a lambo = instant 8s and 9s?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I've seen so many rich losers getting cheated on. It's a male fantasy that wealth is sexually attractive. It's only socially attractive.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:I've seen so many rich losers getting cheated on. It's a male fantasy that wealth is sexually attractive. It's only socially attractive.

I have too. BUT I've also seen male model tier guys get cheated on. Dead serious. Essentially, money looks status... none of the above gets you loyalty.

You can be a 9/10 with everything and your 6/10 wife can still easily cheat (a lot too).

Though if you're a rich guy dating an ex-hooker who's mentally unstable and has a 10/10 sex drive, well what can you expect :lol:

Best bet is to acquire money and looksmax, then fuck n chuck all the sloots.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice