Does having a lambo = instant 8s and 9s?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



Well, if OP's condition is "being a 6/10" then that already excludes indians :D

Anyway... you need more than just a lamborghini. A fat wallet to take them out on expensive dates, some nice place to live, etc. Any old jackoff can rent a lambo.
The Angel of SlutRates

bulletsflyingby wrote:Well, if OP's condition is "being a 6/10" then that already excludes indians :D

Anyway... you need more than just a lamborghini. A fat wallet to take them out on expensive dates, some nice place to live, etc. Any old jackoff can rent a lambo.

Well I didnt mean you pick them up and fuck that same day and leave. Somewhat implied those things although you can fuck n chuck without spending too much.



more like instant gold diggers. it's not gonna give you validation.

i don't understand guy's obsession with this, don't you realize it's basically the same thing as hiring escorts? only difference is that hiring escorts is an actual honest deal.

just lol at sugardaddycels thinking they are "slaying".

StrongHate wrote:more like instant gold diggers. it's not gonna give you validation.

i don't understand guy's obsession with this, don't you realize it's basically the same thing as hiring escorts? only difference is that hiring escorts is an actual honest deal.

just lol at sugardaddycels thinking they are "slaying".

this. Those girls want your money not you

StrongHate wrote:more like instant gold diggers. it's not gonna give you validation.

i don't understand guy's obsession with this, don't you realize it's basically the same thing as hiring escorts? only difference is that hiring escorts is an actual honest deal.

just lol at sugardaddycels thinking they are "slaying".

Haha, so true!



StrongHate wrote:more like instant gold diggers. it's not gonna give you validation.

i don't understand guy's obsession with this, don't you realize it's basically the same thing as hiring escorts? only difference is that hiring escorts is an actual honest deal.

just lol at sugardaddycels thinking they are "slaying".

it's reasonable that money/status gives you a +2 though.

metalman9x wrote:it's reasonable that money/status gives you a +2 though.

+2 to what— combined LMS?
It can do far more than that. Fat, ugly 3/10 millionaires get 8+/10 wives.
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

ugly rich guys who wife a 9/10 are deluded as fuck. they actually believe she likes them lol. she's there for the lifestyle and he's getting cucked on the side.

a more inteligent approach would be to stay single and just hire a new hot ass escort every week.

bulletsflyingby wrote:Well, yeah.
M/S mean nothing for actual sexual arousal.

isnt there a study that shows sloots orgasm more often if sleeping with a high MS guy?

metalman9x wrote:isnt there a study that shows sloots orgasm more often if sleeping with a high MS guy?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... finds.html

-Just a correlation; maybe the real reason is that upper-class guys are better-looking, on average.
-Based on self-reported data. I cannot emphasize enough what a poor source of data that is.

bulletsflyingby wrote:
metalman9x wrote:isnt there a study that shows sloots orgasm more often if sleeping with a high MS guy?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... finds.html

-Just a correlation; maybe the real reason is that upper-class guys are better-looking, on average.
-Based on self-reported data. I cannot emphasize enough what a poor source of data that is.

its probably a +2 in their eyes. obviously lots of money can make anything happen though...
I'd imagine running major body game while having high MS would be pretty legit, especially if tall.
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

david_chicago wrote:Blatant coping ITT.

"I am a lazy low iq copecel who will never be able to amass enough wealth to attract an attractive woman, therefore having wealth only attracts gold-diggers and all rich men get cucked."

JUST FUCKING LOL


you are the copecel. nobody said being rich is bad, it's actually awesome, but for YOU. it's for YOUR enjoyment (travelling, doing fun shit, etc).

just lol if you thing this bitch is attracted to him and she's being loyal Image

^ where you thinking about good looking men who happen to be rich? of course that's a different story.

metalman9x wrote:its probably a +2 in their eyes.

No— where are you getting this from?
Money means nothing for sexual attractiveness.

david_chicago wrote:No I am thinking of your average guy, being rich will boost him at least 2 points. And he will not get cucked as long as he is not a complete aspie and acts dominant.

This is the coping mechanism ITT.
You're average (almost), and need a reason for hope :D

^ with that i can agree if he's a decent 5.5-6. especially if he's a "self made" millionare, because that just implies you're an overall badass in life.

Not really... high IQ, and have wealthy parents.
If anything, I should be coping along with you :lol:

bulletsflyingby wrote:
metalman9x wrote:its probably a +2 in their eyes.

No— where are you getting this from?
Money means nothing for sexual attractiveness.


success is attractive though. A 6 girl who's very successful is a 7 in my eyes for example. Many guys think like this too.
Maybe 2 points is too much and a point makes more sense.

If someone acquires money/status, they're stupid for not acquiring body too.

Body = halo for your face, significantly enhances sex appeal, makes you more DOM, etc.

metalman9x wrote:success is attractive though. A 6 girl who's very successful is a 7 in my eyes for example. Many guys think like this too.
Maybe 2 points is too much and a point makes more sense.

If someone acquires money/status, they're stupid for not acquiring body too.

Body = halo for your face, significantly enhances sex appeal, makes you more DOM, etc.

Okay, so you're referring to a reverse-halo effect.
That actually happens, but even one point is pushing it— maybe 1/2 or 3/4 of one. And it takes a lot to achieve this: tons of money, or fantastic body, or expensive clothes...
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 95 guests