Top .1% male anecdotes

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

He either has a small cock, or thinks he has, or some kind of post traumatic stress disorder from something that happened in his childhood that renders him incapable of just letting go and going with it, he'd have to let down his shields, or come back to earth from his dissociative escape trance, in order to do so

Small penis theory is thrown around a lot, but it mostly seems to be coping by sub6's who can't handle the fact that he wets pussy all over campus by existing. Even if his dick was 5x4.5, he could still slay mercilessly and just force any girl he let have sex with him do anal. He's just an upright traditional guy who has disdain for hookup culture and doesn't want to be a part of it.

from the pic hes no more than a 6.5. Just LOL at 9

theboss wrote:I don't believe this. The whole mother, daughter threesome made it unbelievable. You're just trying to make us incels rage.

This. The only way to have anything more than 1% certainty that this happened is if you witnessed it yourself.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

DiamondInTheRough wrote:Small penis theory is thrown around a lot, but it mostly seems to be coping by sub6's who can't handle the fact that he wets pussy all over campus by existing. Even if his dick was 5x4.5, he could still slay mercilessly and just force any girl he let have sex with him do anal. He's just an upright traditional guy who has disdain for hookup culture and doesn't want to be a part of it.

can you get a picture of him from a frontal view? his profile doesn't look like anything too special. 6.5-7/10

PM me the pic if needed

It's not easy to tell from a smiling side view, but he definitely seems to be above 7/10
8/10 is certainly plausible, anything higher really isn't (pending a front view, that is.)
Last edited by bulletsflyingby on Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Angel of SlutRates

This is literally the best I got. Very small since it's from a group picture. Zoom and CSI it if you want.

bulletsflyingby wrote:Very high 7 — very low 8

I'll try to get a better picture, but he's 8.5+, unless the SH rating scale needs to be recalibrated for someone who could "get with literally any girl he wanted" according to every girl we live with. And you all judge O'Pry and Nessman based on professional modeling photography. Guarantee he's as good or better in motion than Nessman.

A lot of you don't get the point of being extremely good looking

Being an 8+ and having sex only occasionally > Being a 5/10 and banging hot females weekly

It's about the overall quality of life and validation and looking in the mirror and realizing you're a god

Fucking LOL at you white knights who want to be good looking just to fuck females, that's only part of it

I've only come across two 9+ males in my lifetime, both being in my dorm last year. Idk about this "they only want a gf" thing, both slayed and slept around pretty crazily. All the anecdotes you talk of were exactly what I witnesses happen, lots of facebook posts to the campus "cupid" page about them.

Alphaman wrote:I've only come across two 9+ males in my lifetime, both being in my dorm last year. Idk about this "they only want a gf" thing, both slayed and slept around pretty crazily. All the anecdotes you talk of were exactly what I witnesses happen, lots of facebook posts to the campus "cupid" page about them.

you had two different 9s in same dorm? yeah ok bro

I'm buddies with a 28yo guy at uni who is 9/10 face wise. He's like 5'9-5'10 but it doesn't at all matter.

He's got an insane eye and eyebrow area. Thickest, perfectly shaped eyebrows and a Dom brow ridge.

His life? He spent his 20s travelling the world partying and banging so many hotties. Even at uni the ease in which he makes friends, has girls naturally want to work with him. His hormones are literally perfect. Zero cortisol and high testosterone. Liked by everyone, everyone shuts up when he says something.
Mike mew crew

During one conversation where we were all talking about getting our wisdom teeth removed, 8.5+ chimed in with "Mine grew in perfectly. I guess I'm lucky". Genetic cream of the crop, let's give mopdop some credit.

Essentially, extremely unattractive women act like men in dating. Extremely attractive men act like women in dating.

He's just acting like a girl who knows she's attractive and has the leverage to decline all but the very very very very best personality-wise and looks-wise.

Plus, when something is easy to get, it's hard to get excited about it anymore. If you go out to a high-end restaurant once a year, then it's a real treat and you get really excited about it and never pass up a chance. If you're invited to go out to a really high-end place every other day, you're not going to value it anymore and you'll probably decline most of the time. Same with sexual encounters.

DiamondInTheRough wrote:This is one of the biggest cases of wasted potential I've ever seen. He could be banging a different hot girl every single night for his whole 4 years. And even if that got boring, he could LTR literally any girl he wanted to. But for some unknown reason which has been widely speculated, nothing.

I think if you want to have happiness in this life, you should take a leaf out of most females' books and stop seeing sex as the point of life. It's not a big waste of potential. It would be a waste of potential to be throwing away his dignity by sleeping around with every hot girl in his town. THAT would be a HUGE waste of potential, compared to living a full balanced life, with a small circle of deep intricate emotional connections with attractive men and women, and having a couple of girls he really really deeply adores to engage with, and yes, have fun with.

There's a word for men (and women) who sleep around with every hot person they know every night. It's called low-class.
Last edited by Lyreness on Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jesus christ the examples in OP made me rage so fucking hard.

Update on this guy: So that ethnic chick I banged lives next to me and sees this slayer all the time. It came up that I lived with him and she visibly shook and said "you know him!?" like I was talking about Brad Pitt. She then told me how much she's had a crush on him the whole year and how every girl she lives with has at one point. They all wanted to be his gf and some just wanted to bang him. I didn't incel rage since I was sleeping with the chick, but damn it hurt.

This is what I hate about hypergamy. The fact that all these chicks, most probably subhuman makeupcels, wanted and thought they deserved this guy. When there's a bombshell hottie on campus, at least most guys, especially sub-6's, don't bother pursuing her since they know their place.

Nerzhus wrote:
theboss wrote:
Damn bro you have the life everyone here wants. What would you rate yourself sluthate standards? Or can you pm me your pic?

I'd rate myself a 7 SH standards. I look like a more DOM version of Marcello Alvarez but not 5'6" and a much bigger frame. Sadly I don't have his beard or full hair; which is why I lose points. Working on looksmaxing to fix that!

Here's what I look like, bad lighting and like 13-14% BF. Fucking hold fat in my face like a cunt. Don't have a pic of lower BF because I hate taking pictures.
How tall are you? You look like a manlet and you can't be 7+ as a manlet.
Being a 6/10 WASP guy with a trust fund is EVERYTHING
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice