Top .1% male anecdotes

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

So I have a friend who is a legitimate 8.5/10, freshman in college. 6'2, jet black NW0, sick frame, dom skull, cleft chin, called "Superman" by every girl he talks to. The enigma is that he doesn't have sex with any girls, he had a gf in HS and I don't even know if they fucked.

Anyway, here are some things that happened to him that seem unfathomable to normies let alone incels.

1. He was on vacation in the Caribbean and a hot mom and daughter at the resort he was staying at offered to have a threesome with him. He declined.

2. A hot girl in his chem class asks to do homework with him and he's a nice guy so he says yes. When they get back to his room, she starts groping him and when he gets up, she pushes him against the wall and starts making out with him. He politely asks her to leave.

3. On Halloween, he dresses up as Superman and at least two 8/10 blondes spend most of the night following(stalking) him wherever he went. Of course, nothing happened.

4. Girls tweet about him all the time, even ones that don't know who he is. Just shit like "Superman, I'd be yours forever", etc. He's almost reached celeb status on campus.

This is one of the biggest cases of wasted potential I've ever seen. He could be banging a different hot girl every single night for his whole 4 years. And even if that got boring, he could LTR literally any girl he wanted to. But for some unknown reason which has been widely speculated, nothing.
Last edited by DiamondInTheRough on Sat May 30, 2015 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

He doesn't have facebook and I'm not weird enough to sneak a pic of him and post it on SH. Just take Henry Cavill with a NW0 and put him in college.

Invite him to your house, then knock him unconscious.
Preserve the body in a vat of embalming fluid.

Next, wait a few years until brain transplant technology is invented :D
The Angel of SlutRates

theboss wrote:I don't believe this. The whole mother, daughter threesome made it unbelievable. You're just trying to make us incels rage.

I'm really not. I don't know if it happened, but he is not someone that would make something like that up and he's probably the only guy I've known where it seems totally believable. There's no point in even raging at that, it happens to almost nobody.
PostThis post by Leebyunghun was deleted by puanewb on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm.
Reason: Wanted all posts deleted temporarily

Had a few similar situations myself; been called Superman by several women and older men, have had JB girls come up and grab my arms and tell me how sexy I am (thought it was fucking weird, would never want to be famous) but never had a mom and daughter ask to fuck - have had a few MILF though. Even a GMILF... once... and that's why I avoid bars now. I consider myself pretty handsome and I have a good frame and decent muscle mass - nothing huge. I've had girls fawn over me at work and I had to reject them politely because I didn't need workplace drama.

There's a few reasons why I don't pursue many opportunities. It's not fun. I prefer the chase, call me Old School but I like when I am actually challenged by girls. If they want to fuck that's the last thing on my mind - I'm thinking these hoes ain't loyal, she just had five other dicks in her this week (skank!), STD's, oh my god - DO NOT WANT. I also don't have my own place yet and live with my parents temporarily - it sucks bringing girls home to mom and dad.

Here's pics of the workplace girl for your time.
Attachments
bleh.png
bleh.png (329.56 KiB) Viewed 5802 times
BLEH BLEH.png
BLEH BLEH.png (1.29 MiB) Viewed 5802 times
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

theboss wrote: And I believe everything except for the mother and daughter part. I guess it could happen though. But IDK, a slayer without a facebook that became a celebrity on campus, and never fucks anyone seems unrealistic.

That's the thing, though. He's not a slayer. He didn't join a frat, he only goes to parties if you drag him there, and he spends most of his time chilling on Netflix or studying. He's not aspie either, just pretty conservative/Christian. He's just crazy robust and good-looking.
PostThis post by Leebyunghun was deleted by puanewb on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm.
Reason: Wanted all posts deleted temporarily

Probably just not high T when it comes to fucking women. Like other poster mentioned above probably rather be in relationship then fuck lots of women. Some of these guys just have other interests.

Went to Fresno State for one year when Chris Herren was there and instead of concentrating on being a great basketball player who could have been one the greatest slayer/athletes he just wanted to get high. I think I went to two parties while I was there and saw him at one coked out his mind. Pretty sure every girl on campus wanted his cock but never heard of him fucking anyone except for a tutor on the team. ESPN did 30 for 30 on him if you don't know who he is. Rolling stone even did an article on him in college calling him "basketball rockstar".

theboss wrote:
Nerzhus wrote:Had a few similar situations myself; been called Superman by several women and older men, have had JB girls come up and grab my arms and tell me how sexy I am (thought it was fucking weird, would never want to be famous) but never had a mom and daughter ask to fuck - have had a few MILF though. Even a GMILF... once... and that's why I avoid bars now. I consider myself pretty handsome and I have a good frame and decent muscle mass - nothing huge. I've had girls fawn over me at work and I had to reject them politely because I didn't need workplace drama.

There's a few reasons why I don't pursue many opportunities. It's not fun. I prefer the chase, call me Old School but I like when I am actually challenged by girls. If they want to fuck that's the last thing on my mind - I'm thinking these hoes ain't loyal, she just had five other dicks in her this week (skank!), STD's, oh my god - DO NOT WANT. I also don't have my own place yet and live with my parents temporarily - it sucks bringing girls home to mom and dad.

Here's pics of the workplace girl for your time.

Damn bro you have the life everyone here wants. What would you rate yourself sluthate standards? Or can you pm me your pic?

I'd rate myself a 7 SH standards. I look like a more DOM version of Marcello Alvarez but not 5'6" and a much bigger frame. Sadly I don't have his beard or full hair; which is why I lose points. Working on looksmaxing to fix that!

Here's what I look like, bad lighting and like 13-14% BF. Fucking hold fat in my face like a cunt. Don't have a pic of lower BF because I hate taking pictures.
Attachments
10520085_10202287574501523_1661875829545445517_n.jpg
10520085_10202287574501523_1661875829545445517_n.jpg (93.65 KiB) Viewed 5763 times

Nerzhus wrote:
theboss wrote:
Damn bro you have the life everyone here wants. What would you rate yourself sluthate standards? Or can you pm me your pic?

I'd rate myself a 7 SH standards. I look like a more DOM version of Marcello Alvarez but not 5'6" and a much bigger frame. Sadly I don't have his beard or full hair; which is why I lose points. Working on looksmaxing to fix that!

Here's what I look like, bad lighting and like 13-14% BF. Fucking hold fat in my face like a cunt. Don't have a pic of lower BF because I hate taking pictures.

Goddamn you are squinting hard as fuck!

GENETIC SHIT wrote:Goddamn you are squinting hard as fuck!

lmao, yeah. I used to do it a lot when I flexed my core (holding your breathe in your face). Then I found the valsava-maneuver and fixed that issue.

Here's a pictures of me when I was younger - got them same eyes when I'm not holding my breath, lmao. (sorry, no good pictures of me now because I despise getting my picture taken and do all I can to avoid it.)
Attachments
20150115_124616.jpg
20150115_124616.jpg (2.45 MiB) Viewed 5726 times

theboss wrote:You're an 8, marcello is a 9 facially but he's a manlet.

Why are you here? You should be slaying. Poor social skills?

I'm here for the science of looksmaxing! I'm very interested in these subjects. I like to help however I can by offering my own side of things, I do a lot of weird things because it interests me (Like using Coleman's mustard to help stimulate facial hair growth. Yes, it burns your eyes so much when it's on!). You could say I have poor social skills. I don't do small talk and that's all women talk about. It's the most meaningless thing to me and a complete waste of my time. I'm infamous for falling asleep in a bars in my town because it's so boring. My best friend always wants me to go out even though he knows I hate it. In all honesty, I'd rather be talking about constructive things with my few close friends or sitting on forums reading about controversial subjects, debating whether or not this new theory has merit or is just broscience.

I'm just weird, I guess.

Not a perfect picture since it's not totally from the side and he's smiling so you can't exactly see how DOM his jaw is, but totally confirmation of SH theories. Dom skull, Dom jaw, NWO. Slayer.

Maybe he has a small penis, which women would see as the ultimate anti-climax. The word would spread quickly about something like that.

Maybe he has a very low libido, something uncommon for handsome guys though.

RudeRudy wrote:8-8.5/10

You're missing the effect of the cleft chin and amazing symmetry, along with a 6'2" Dom frame. If he's not a 9+, I don't know who is.

hahah and people have the nerve to tell sub 8's to 'man up'

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice