"typical female" reaction to men under 6 foot

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

mdf49 wrote:yeah but they're retarded. they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between 5'9 and 6'0, i'm telling you.

you seen a ton of guys that are 5'10 at best claiming they're 6'1, and their girlfriends believe that shit. as long as you're above 5'10 you can easily claim 6'0 women don't have a clue lmao.

Not where i live.

mdf49 wrote:yeah but they're retarded. they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between 5'9 and 6'0, i'm telling you.

you seen a ton of guys that are 5'10 at best claiming they're 6'1, and their girlfriends believe that shit. as long as you're above 5'10 you can easily claim 6'0 women don't have a clue lmao.

Yeah and women think guys with 4 inchers actually have 10 inchers.

Let's delude ourselves because we can't handle the truth! hahahaha

Tyler Ballou wrote:Yeah and women think guys with 4 inchers actually have 10 inchers.

Let's delude ourselves because we can't handle the truth! hahahaha

This.

Infamous wrote:Not where i live.

Women are the same everywhere, they dont have the brain for spatial things.

3 LEFORTS AWAY FROM FIRST PLATONIC HUG FROM 38 YEAR OLD FAT SINGLE MOM OF 5 CREW

legitposter wrote:
Women are the same everywhere, they dont have the brain for spatial things.

The average guy here is 5'11-6'. When you are 5'9/10 and claim to be 6', you are just a laughing stock, because you are surrounded by legit 6fters.

Infamous wrote:The average guy here is 5'11-6'. When you are 5'9/10 and claim to be 6', you are just a laughing stock, because you are surrounded by legit 6fters.

That doesnt change the fact that women cant judge size. At 5'11 you can claim 6'1 easily and women will believe you. Not to mention when you're shorter than someone by more than 3-4 inches its hard to judge how tall that person is, even if you're a guy. Now combine this with the fact that women are shit at judging size/distance because of their brains

legitposter wrote:That doesnt change the fact that women cant judge size. At 5'11 you can claim 6'1 easily and women will believe you. Not to mention when you're shorter than someone by more than 3-4 inches its hard to judge how tall that person is, even if you're a guy. Now combine this with the fact that women are shit at judging size/distance because of their brains

Somewhat true, but i would still laughting at manlets who claim to be my height. Isn't it pathetic to lie myself and others because of one fucking inch? On a dating site it may be ok, because most shorter guys are frauding, but in RL?

Infamous wrote:Somewhat true, but i would still laughting at manlets who claim to be my height. Isn't it pathetic to lie myself and others because of one fucking inch? On a dating site it may be ok, because most shorter guys are frauding, but in RL?

IRL height rarely comes up. I see hot girls with well dressed/popular looking manlets EVERY DAY. They of course have a good face and body 100% of the time.

If you're 3" taller than a girl you're okay to date her regardless of your height. Then of course you have "quality women" (usually self-absorbed aging bitches) who want x feet because they're acting like they still have a wide choice like when they were 18.

Prime girls (16-20) never cared about height, only aging sloots do

Dryology wrote:I really hope this is legit but it feels like blue-pill bullshit.

Not really, there are tons of short guys with 7+ faces who could fuck around in high-school/college.

After that it gets really hard unless they run social circle game

Point is, you're still too short for that. When girls mean short guys they mean 5'6-5'9. Under 5'6 and you're legit invisible.

That tweet was kind of funny, I have to admit.

Lequack wrote:women do comment about height irl

Even at family meetings. This is the first thing they talk about.

Listen to woman when they describe somebody. Heiht is the first thing they talk about.

Watch : YT - Conan hangs out with his interns

sensei wrote:Even at family meetings. This is the first thing they talk about.

Listen to woman when they describe somebody. Heiht is the first thing they talk about.

Watch : YT - Conan hangs out with his interns

Well Conan is like 6'4 and isnt really good looking. His high status celebrity game saves him

Lequack wrote:
they talk about height on a regular basis even at work. they compare height between them, they wear heels to make them taller, it's like the are obsessed.

Women are obsessed with status. Think about it:

height -> status
celebrities -> status
expensive shoes/purses/whatever -> status
who they fucked -> status (rich, famous, tall, good looking etc)

LMS is legit, but guys here forget that money and status together is more than looks every can be.

bucharest-paul.jpg
bucharest-paul.jpg (59.22 KiB) Viewed 232 times

Return to Shitty Advice