Bachelor Nation: 70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Lets say average age of marriage between men and women is 2 years...

70% of women aged 18 and 32 aren't married...it is because they're strong independent women that don't need no man



70% of men aged 20-34 not being married is not a big fucking deal. 14 years is a huge ass net. There is a huge difference between a 20 year old and a 34 year old.

They should break it down by smaller age groups or even by age.

Out of curiosity, what percentage of men my age (29) are married? I'm seeing more and more of my old friends on FaceBook buy into the marriage scam.
https://omegamalemanifesto.wordpress.com http://8ch.net/incel/ Autist/Aspie Crew Anti-natalist Crew NEETcel Crew Escortcel Crew (semi-retired alum) White Colonial Game Crew (retired alum)
If you're not Chad, YOU WILL NEVER RAWDOG THIS HIGH E ANGEL

alienfranco wrote:Out of curiosity, what percentage of men my age (29) are married? I'm seeing more and more of my old friends on FaceBook buy into the marriage scam.


Still quite high.

30 is the new 20 in how guys are treated on an economic scale. You are an expendable whippersnapper, where as 50/60years ago in my grandparents time, a 30yo man would have had 16 years working experience and would be considered an authority and very experienced. Its not that 30yo men are not mature and theres something wrong with them, it is in fact the misandric and gynocentric society they live in is RESTRICTING them from being allocated traditional values.



because men realize with divorce rates rising that it's basically pointless to get married unless you want to end up getting fucked for half your assets going to a whore that never did anything to earn them

this number will rise in the coming years as well with so many kids seeing what happened to their parents marriage and never wanting it to happen like that. even prenups won't save men's assets for certain because women can fight you in court and most likely get white knighted by the fat beta judge

Average age difference in marriage must be like 2 yrs. By default there is the same number of single women than men.

So 70% of women aged 18-32 are strong independent women that aren't being held back by patriarchy.

But if men don't get married it is because they spend all their time playing video games and wanking to porn.

Also remember that marriage is way more important for women, they dream about their big day all their lives...by you not getting married that stops a women living out her dream....remember that and cherish it.

Go escort route or fluke a foreign white girl....ruin western women's lives.

I've been saying for ages on here that 'inceldom' is in fact extremely common. The majority of young Men are single, or alternatively have a relationship for like...1-4 months (having sex maybe once) before splitting up and taking 18 or so months to find another Woman. The thing that gets me is the fact their seems to be more single Men than Women...you'd think mathematically their would have to be a similar percentage on each side. Boggles my mind...I even remember hearing on the radio a few years ago that in my nation their were more Women than Men. (something like a 51/52:50 ratio)

The whole 'slayer' lifestyle doesn't exist, anyone who left their house would know that. Most people are sexless...most people are sloppy and out of shape, even if they have Sex it sucks. 97+% of people have a terrible sex life.



Jawanomics wrote:Average age difference in marriage must be like 2 yrs. By default there is the same number of single women than men.

So 70% of women aged 18-32 are strong independent women that aren't being held back by patriarchy.

But if men don't get married it is because they spend all their time playing video games and wanking to porn.

Also remember that marriage is way more important for women, they dream about their big day all their lives...by you not getting married that stops a women living out her dream....remember that and cherish it.

Go escort route or fluke a foreign white girl....ruin western women's lives.


Yeah, pretty much just don't be that guy. Don't give the cunts that big day of their lives when they did nothing to earn it. Let some other loser reddit cuckold do it, raise another man's kids and get divorced.

There are slim women with traditional values, but they are extremely rare and always taken. Met the boyfriend as a high school sweetheart or something

lmfao i dont know whether to laugh or cry reading through this. LEGIT AF

but im afraid the hordes of white knights will enable it to continue . slowly more and more people getting redpilled though
Image

Well, Ive said for many years: the direction we are going, we will end up in a war. War is always about women underneath. Every war that has ever been, have been cause of women (or the lack of).

We will have hordes of young testosterone filled guys with no women, and they wont like the situation.

Dutch wrote:I've been saying for ages on here that 'inceldom' is in fact extremely common. The majority of young Men are single, or alternatively have a relationship for like...1-4 months (having sex maybe once) before splitting up and taking 18 or so months to find another Woman. The thing that gets me is the fact their seems to be more single Men than Women...you'd think mathematically their would have to be a similar percentage on each side. Boggles my mind...I even remember hearing on the radio a few years ago that in my nation their were more Women than Men. (something like a 51/52:50 ratio)

The whole 'slayer' lifestyle doesn't exist, anyone who left their house would know that. Most people are sexless...most people are sloppy and out of shape, even if they have Sex it sucks. 97+% of people have a terrible sex life.

Ain't nobody got time to be shackled down in your prime years. I have many friends that have married, divorced or had children and I just sit by and smile. Knowing I won in the end. Won't be looking for marriage until my mid 30's - ideally with a foreign girl and mostly just so I have kids.
Image
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

No they do dream of marriage its just that dream of marriage is to man of much higher value then them.Its when they reach about age 30-35 they stop holding out for that dream since such a man will go for younger more attractive girls.They do wan't marriage its just to the top 20 percent of males ages 25-35.With such small percentage of males that fit that bill alot of women will have to share or get subpar man when there older about 35+.In most cases this man most women wouldn't even have looked at back in her prime.These guys are not even beta providers there omegas.The only women who can get beta providers past age 35+ post prime years are fairly attractive women who when younger were even hotter.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Monogamy for the rest of your life is horseshit. One of the reasons women weren't allowed to have careers in the past is because of this.

I would rather people were honest with each other rather than live a lie like marriage.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

theboss wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:Monogamy for the rest of your life is horseshit. One of the reasons women weren't allowed to have careers in the past is because of this.

I would rather people were honest with each other rather than live a lie like marriage.


Perfectly stated, that's why I don't bash on feminism. I wouldn't want a woman to be forced been with me, might as well fuck prostitutes.


Well, the thing is that there are guys here who prefer prostitutes to mutual attraction, so marriage is kinda like a "monogamous" prostitute for them. I don't know how you could live with a woman who is with you because she mostly likes your wallet.

Dutch wrote:I've been saying for ages on here that 'inceldom' is in fact extremely common. The majority of young Men are single, or alternatively have a relationship for like...1-4 months (having sex maybe once) before splitting up and taking 18 or so months to find another Woman. The thing that gets me is the fact their seems to be more single Men than Women...you'd think mathematically their would have to be a similar percentage on each side. Boggles my mind...I even remember hearing on the radio a few years ago that in my nation their were more Women than Men. (something like a 51/52:50 ratio)

The whole 'slayer' lifestyle doesn't exist, anyone who left their house would know that. Most people are sexless...most people are sloppy and out of shape, even if they have Sex it sucks. 97+% of people have a terrible sex life.


The reason it seems this way is because older men would still rather date/marry younger women. There are a LOT of single women over 40. And who can blame them, taking sexual attractiveness aside, a woman's reproductive value is pretty much over at 40, some may be able to conceive later but the chances of that happening are low and the risks skyrocket. Who the hell would want to settle down and have a family with a 35 year old woman that's been riding the cock carousel for the past 20 years?

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
theboss wrote:
Well, the thing is that there are guys here who prefer prostitutes to mutual attraction, so marriage is kinda like a "monogamous" prostitute for them. I don't know how you could live with a woman who is with you because she mostly likes your wallet.


There are guys that will never experience mutual attraction, so they settle for prostitutes. :(

mutual attraction is overrated.

would rather fuck a 8+ escort who does some fake moaning than a 4 who loves me.

i had girlfriends in the past who were 4s, and I fucked 8 escorts. sex with the escorts was better

Mutual attraction is everything if you want to be happy in a relationship. If you don't have it, someone is gonna leave sooner or later. However, I know you're talking about hookers and if you like banging hookers more, all the power to ya. I think it should be legalized and regulated.

SupportLocalSluts wrote: and if you like banging hookers more, all the power to ya.

strawman.

I would prefer an 8+ GF who loves me over an 8+ escort as well.

but that is not the option most guys have.

the option is either the 3-4 level GF or the 8 escort, and there I choose the later

mutual attraction can make up for a difference of looks (e.g. you would prefer the loving 5 girlfriend over the 6.5 escort), but not so much like 4 points(sex with 8+ escort is better than with 4 loving girlfriend)

This is the fat pig who wrote that article:
Image
I will send her an email with the most redpill comments and also call her out.
By the way Chad Thundercocks still fuck 80% of females.
Last edited by Oscar_Pistorius on Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I do not run like a man running aimlessly."
*Disgraced Athlete *
Image

TheHedonist wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote: and if you like banging hookers more, all the power to ya.

strawman.

I would prefer an 8+ GF who loves me over an 8+ escort as well.

but that is not the option most guys have.

the option is either the 3-4 level GF or the 8 escort, and there I choose the later


nevermind i forgot you live in romania or whatever

8+ escort out here would be about 350/hr.

Bump. It's encouraging to see all the comments on the article. A lot of men are 'waking up'.

cats wrote:
Seventy percent of American males between the ages of 20 and 34 are not married, and many live in a state of “perpetual adolescence” with ominous consequences for the nation’s future, says Janice Shaw Crouse, author of “Marriage Matters.”

“Far too many young men have failed to make a normal progression into adult roles of responsibility and self-sufficiency, roles generally associated with marriage and fatherhood,” Crouse, the former executive director of the Beverly LaHaye Institute, wrote in a recent Washington Times oped.

The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come. “It’s very, very depressing,” Crouse told CNSNews.com. “They’re not understanding how important it is for the culture, for society, for the strength of the nation to have strong families.”


http://cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara ... ot-married

:lol:

Men are just making the smart choice. Who wants to marry a used up, manipulative, ball-busting old whore, that has fucked 50 chads before you?

You can see that she is using a shaming language.
“They’re not understanding how important it is for the culture, for society, for the strength of the nation to have strong families.”-tell that to sluts who are making the rules who will date and fuck and who will not.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Mewtant and 93 guests