Bachelor Nation: 70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

PostThis post by iNeedHair was deleted by puanewb on Wed May 20, 2015 1:33 pm.
Reason: Requested in Tinychat

lol. I love how they conveniently shift the blame on men

gets me every time

My man Chris Brown has been saying it for years.

German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

Seventy percent of American females between the ages of 20 and 34 are not in looksmatched long-term relationships, and many live in a state of “perpetual sluttery” with ominous consequences for the nation’s future, says Janet Shawl Krauss, author of “Modesty Matters.”

“Far too many young women have failed to make a normal progression into adult roles of responsibility and self-sufficiency, roles generally associated with marriage and motherhood,” Krauss, the former executive director of the Beverly LaGaye Institute, wrote in a recent Washington Times oped.

The high percentage of hypergamous sluts means bleak prospects for millions of young men who dream about a wedding day that may never come. “It’s very, very depressing,” Krauss told CNSNews.com. “They’re not understanding how important it is for the culture, for society, for the strength of the nation to have strong families.”
Life is written in bone.

heretic667 wrote:lol. I love how they conveniently shift the blame on men

gets me every time

This

why should incels marry used up trash
we already suffered enough

let us die alone in peace

djfranktank wrote:
heretic667 wrote:lol. I love how they conveniently shift the blame on men

gets me every time

This

why should incels marry used up trash
we already suffered enough

let us die alone in peace

legittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :uzi:

Unless young 19 year olds want to marry me when I'm in my 30s to make up for the fact I've spent my whole life alone, stfu please.

Why does it matter if someone slept with her before, or if she's a whore? They're all the same on the inside.
You guys are still bluepilled at heart, looking for your special princess :D
The Angel of SlutRates
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

bulletsflyingby wrote:Why does it matter if someone slept with her before, or if she's a whore? They're all the same on the inside.
You guys are still bluepilled at heart, looking for your special princess :D

statistically a woman with a high laycount will divorce you

its dumb to marry a whore if you are gonna marry at all (which is dumb period)

Also no one want to siphon THEIR OWN MONEY to raise a kid that doesn't have your genes

Exactly— the entire idea of marriage is bluepilled.
You'll never find your perfect angel you delusional morons :lol:

Every single woman is a cold, hypergamous whore. Every single woman.

What worries me is where the trends are going. On google:

Americans are getting married later and later. The average age of first marriage in the United States is 27 for women and 29 for men, up from 23 for women and 26 for men in 1990 and 20 and 22 (!) in 1960.

I was in college in 1990, and things have changed quite a bit since that time. In another 25 years, the average age for women getting married might be around age 30. Well, what man wants that? Every potential wife will have spent 15 years riding the cock carousal.

It'll be a total clusterfuck.
PostThis post by Leebyunghun was deleted by puanewb on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm.
Reason: Wanted all posts deleted temporarily

Leebyunghun wrote:Lol why even bother mentioning this?

White knights like 95% of the Reddit user base has literally no problem licking the residual spunk off of his fat 33 year old wife's hairy pussy.

Only in America I fucking swear

LOL dat rage against reddit

bulletsflyingby wrote:Exactly— the entire idea of marriage is bluepilled.
You'll never find your perfect angel you delusional morons :lol:

Every single woman is a cold, hypergamous whore. Every single woman.

this.

I was semi red pilled when I met my ex wife.

i thought I was clever enough to have found one quiet and introverted enough to be "different"

nope, she was no different.

she was just a little more reclusive at hiding her feelings and who she was, but she was just a hypergamous slut that was i love with her chad 1st boyfriend the whole marriage. And she destroyed me, and didn't give a fuck how bad the kids were hurt that they didn't have their dad anymore, and to this day she is furiously cycling through as much cock as she can to "get" a new perfect man, too late at 34 stupid retarded whore LOL, and that is modern women.

Self centred, evil, remorseless pieces of shit, that are actually shit humans, and are shit at life, when you take a step back and look at them closely

No hope.

Another assualt on men when hypergamous women and 40% obesity rates are the problem why men remain single.

Leebyunghun wrote:Lol why even bother mentioning this?

White knights like 95% of the Reddit user base has literally no problem licking the residual spunk off of his fat 33 year old wife's hairy pussy.

Only in America I fucking swear

agreed. the people who commented in the link are people who actually care about this agenda. Bluepilled people are uninformed of such issues that were raised to still believe that there is a special someone for everyone so they dont read into this stuff. they spend their life studying, fapping, playing video games with no care of social issues. maybe later when they get married and get divorced it hits them. also saw this thread on the misc before and its on 10 pages. articles like these wouldnt be found on typical BP wk sites like reddit or gaming forum.

in a way its good to be a male srs. sloots will have to settle for these ugly neckbeard beta providers someday and fuck them sprodically.
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

ThereIsNoGame wrote:Seventy percent of American females between the ages of 20 and 34 are not in looksmatched long-term relationships, and many live in a state of “perpetual sluttery” with ominous consequences for the nation’s future, says Janet Shawl Krauss, author of “Modesty Matters.”

“Far too many young women have failed to make a normal progression into adult roles of responsibility and self-sufficiency, roles generally associated with marriage and motherhood,” Krauss, the former executive director of the Beverly LaGaye Institute, wrote in a recent Washington Times oped.

The high percentage of hypergamous sluts means bleak prospects for millions of young men who dream about a wedding day that may never come. “It’s very, very depressing,” Krauss told CNSNews.com. “They’re not understanding how important it is for the culture, for society, for the strength of the nation to have strong families.”

Why don't you post that?

nychauvinist wrote:And what percent are these millions of young women not obese?

HAHA, good question. You guys need to be leaving comments there not here. Unless you are too crazy or aspie, then you may want to stick to this forum.

AforAspie wrote:Image

more reasons to be a bachelor

LoL, red pill of the day !
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice