Late development can KILL YOU

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Can late development KILL you?

Yes
73%
Yes
27%

Total votes : 15

way, way too legit. I looked 13 until 16, and it meant that girls ignored me, and guys bullied me. I noticed all of my HS slayers looked like they were aged inc their mid 20s.

i know that feel bro. 19 looking 16 here, while i was 16 i looked 13. I guess i'm like 3 years retarded or something. This shit killed my social life at one moment.
Will slay when get my puberty.

KillMeNow wrote:It also shows that height is more important than face. She'd seen several pics of my face and that was enough for her think she was attracted to me. But the truth is if you're 5 inches shorter than a girl you could look like a male model and still have NO chance. You have to pass the height test before face even comes into it.

1. height
2. face
3. the rest

Not true.

Face is the most important. There is small group of girls that dont care about height, but there are non of them that dont care about ugliness. I'm talking about 5+ chicks.

djfranktank wrote:All slayers looked 20 in high school.

In my experience, the slayers looked even older. The jocks who fucked all the hot girls at my school all looked legit 25-35. Most up to 10 years older than they actually were. The incel guys (non jocks), looked like typically acne ridden skinny ugly teen boys, wheras these jocks looked like robust aggressive men. Fuck genetics.

Brian Peppers wrote:
KillMeNow wrote:I'm going into uni accommodation in September and at 5'5 + babyface I'm pretty scared this is going to happen. I'm good with people and usually make friends pretty easily but I've been a loner for like 2 years now (self-imposed social exile brought on by depression) and if I'm 5+ inches shorter than every guy in my room I'm just not sure how it's gonna go. Will getting a tat help? (I've wanted this tat for years btw, not just getting it to look older/better). Any other pieces of advice or am I basically just fucked? Should I just keep my head down, get the degree as quick as possible and forget about making any friends? Should I start blasting testosterone?

I'm shitting myself I don't want to go to uni. I want to stay at home and be NEET until I pluck up the courage to kill myself. :(

Get accomodation for a single room where you don't live with other students. You probably would get a rented room in house with a married older couple, or a family, but its better than putting yourself in the firing line for cunts in accomodation. I wish I'd of done this.

A lot of ugly guys did this when I was at college in the mid-late 90's. I guess they were red pilled and knew it was best to live alone.

Mixed accomodation with women/men is terrible. The women will always treat the 'uglier' male of the house with contempt, even if you aren't hitting on her. Not having conversations with you. Things like closing/slamming doors as you pass etc. Not inviting you to watch a movie in their room but they let the good looking guys in (whilst they wear their panties and bras). Bitchy things like that. Cunts.

they didnt like u cause ur a weird pedo with mental illness

When I was in school I looked younger than I was. Later in my 20s I looked older than I was. Dat fucking life of a fucking incel.
Whimminz reactions when I try to be more "confident":

I was like 5'2 at 16. Then I grew to 6'4.
My self esteem was forever severed though. Forever latebloomercel.
Now I am 30 and people estimate my age to 22-23 and I regularly get called boy.
I smoke a blunt to take the pain out
And if I wasn't high, I'd probably try to blow my brains out
I'm hopeless, they shoulda killed me as a baby
And now they got me trapped in the storm, I'm goin crazy

I was 5'8 at 13, grew to 5'9.5 at 18. I had legit facial hair at 14. It didnt help me with shit

3 LEFORTS AWAY FROM FIRST PLATONIC HUG FROM 38 YEAR OLD FAT SINGLE MOM OF 5 CREW

KillMeNow wrote:It also shows that height is more important than face. She'd seen several pics of my face and that was enough for her think she was attracted to me. But the truth is if you're 5 inches shorter than a girl you could look like a male model and still have NO chance. You have to pass the height test before face even comes into it.

1. height
2. face
3. the rest

As long as you're taller than 5' 8, face is a lot more important than height.

I didn't go through puberty until I was like 20. Left high school a virgin despite having 2(ugly) girlfriends. But once I grew and my face matured, things changed dramatically. Late development sucks, but it doesn't really matter after you finally develop fully.

Yes,late bloomers are usually fucked and cant fully recover from emotional wounds.When i was 17 i had a solid height and frame but my body had no hair.Ironically,my breasts,legs and arms are like a chimps now :(
Last edited by IcedCunt on Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lol @ idiots overrating height b/c of some amateurish studies and experiments. This guy gets laid b/c he's tall. :lol:

IcedCunt wrote:Yes,late bloomers are usually fucked and cant fully recover from emotional wounds.When i was 17 i had a solid height and frame but my body had no hair.Ironically,my breasts,legs and arms are like a chimps now :(

I disagree. I looked like a 12 year old all through high school, and even the beginning of college. Now I band 2+ sloots a week off tinder, and couldn't give two shits about what happened to me back then.

OH god, but I really thought it'd turn out a lot worse like the person he was talking to was some top jock and invited him to his house with a bunch of his jock buddies to shame him. ^Something similar to this happened to someone I knew. Instead, it was an Xbox and every message was captured on a camera and forwarded to almost everyone in the same grade at the time.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice