Female boss: "I expected him to be young and fit, not bald"

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

DOM2.1FWHRSlayer wrote:
GENETIC SHIT wrote:
Im not suprised. Ive overheard similar conversations at school and work before. Women are not nearly as reserved as they are madeout to be. Its about looks. Bur honestly i cant blame them since its a hardwire response from nature to value looks so much.

i always hear this about it not being their fault cus they were born that way, let me ask you a question. Was Ted Bundy evil, or was it not his fault cus he was born with a psychopath brain without a conscience and a need for thrill seeking at all costs? Ted Bundy innocent?

Its not the same though. You are making it sound like women have a choice to be attracted to sub 5 men. They dont. Same as you dont have a choice in being attracted to a ugly fat bitch. You cant help feeling sick looking at an ugly chick because its a hardwired response implemented by nature.

Im not defending ted bundy or anything. He is responsible for his actions but he is not responsible for the way his brain was wired. Similar to how women are responsible for their actions but they arent responsible for how their brains are wired.

You can keep yourself from hitting an ugly person but you cant keep yourself from feeling sick to your stomach looking at the ugly person. Its just how nature made you. So i dont blame women for valuing looks.

DOM2.1FWHRSlayer wrote:
GENETIC SHIT wrote:Its not the same though. You are making it sound like women have a choice to be attracted to sub 5 men. They dont. Same as you dont have a choice in being attracted to a ugly fat bitch. You cant help feeling sick looking at an ugly chick because its a hardwired response implemented by nature.

Im not defending ted bundy or anything. He is responsible for his actions but he is not responsible for the way his brain was wired. Similar to how women are responsible for their actions but they arent responsible for how their brains are wired.

You can keep yourself from hitting an ugly person but you cant keep yourself from feeling sick to your stomach looking at the ugly person. Its just how nature made you. So i dont blame women for valuing looks.

Forcing Ted Bundy to not kill people is the same as forcing women to have sex with ugly men. It's against his instinct - to get the biggest thrill and feeling of power, which can only be achieved by going on a killing spree. INB4 he shouldve done skydiving, thats within the rules of law and hence lame for Ted Bundy's brain.

lol
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice