We are animals. Life is meaningless accident

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Ok, it's just hit me how true a lot of this site is. lmao life is futile. Everyone is primitive , it's only fun when you're at the top and even then your brain just ejaculates feel good bullshit chemicals

Hahahahahahha what a fucking funny joke,

At least try and have fun with it! But it is a fucking troll job, I'll give you that!
Last edited by thereturnofabulldog on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.

backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last

Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity

thereturnofabulldog wrote:Ok, it's just hit me after reading the threads on here for a few weeks how true half of this shit is, lmao life is futile. Everyone is primitive , it's only fun when you're at the top and even then your brain just ejaculates feel good bullshit chemicals

Hahahahahahha what a fucking joke

You need to get laid.

Sacrificial Lamb wrote:
thereturnofabulldog wrote:Ok, it's just hit me after reading the threads on here for a few weeks how true half of this shit is, lmao life is futile. Everyone is primitive , it's only fun when you're at the top and even then your brain just ejaculates feel good bullshit chemicals

You need to get laid.

I do matey, probably more than you. doesn't change the fact we are animals lol driven by bullshit instincts

Sacrificial Lamb wrote:

You need to get laid.

You don't have to be depressed to admit it's a fucking funny joke

djfranktank wrote:agreed

people put too much worth into human life

we are just specks of dust floating through the universe. We will be gone in the blink of an eye.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

welcome back bud. you're right though life is a bad troll. the best we can do is laugh along the way and break the script once and a while

Gum Cutter wrote:welcome back bud. you're right though life is a bad troll. the best we can do is laugh along the way and break the script once and a while

This site does fuck you up . But it's not like it brainwashes you with bullshit ( for the most part), it highlights the animalistic instincts present in humans and it's legit funny when you see it irl

Eg some baboon came up to me in a bar and got aggressive with me cause I looked at his bitch,

Fucking caveman shit I tell ya!

Hahahahahahahahahaha what a fucking troll job, it's legit funny actually. I might start trolling other baboons in my city like crazy, lol
Last edited by thereturnofabulldog on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

Datak Tarr wrote:You're becoming very redpilled now

People on this shit hole always talk about how atavistic and primitive women are. Well men are just the same .

Every baboon on this planet is primitive and at the mercy of their instincts
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

sephon wrote:obviously? it's like in movies with jock vs. nerd -- genetic superiority vs genetic trash. All social dynamics are literally just genetic worth (JUST like animals) that's IT.

Also, the higher the IQ the less prone someone is to their own animalistic urges but no one is immune.

Thread's not even about looks son.
I find it funny how baboons respond to cues I social dominance more than anything, granted this is often a derivative of good, well developed , androgen abundant looks.

Hehe tribe mentality in 2015

The biggest blue pillers are christians. They are so selfish putting so much value into human life thinking a God died for us because he loved us and reserved a place in the sky specifically for us because we were special.

GENETIC SHIT wrote:

The biggest blue pillers are christians. They are so selfish putting so much value into human life thinking a God died for us because he loved us and reserved a place in the sky specifically for us because we were special.

well when you put it that way it just sounds like something said to gain loyal followers :lol: imagine living in 900 AD or so most people had shit tier lives even compared today. it was probably the only way many people could cope

Stop thinking. Then you will feel good without anything. Animals don't suffer because they don't self-pity.

Champion wrote:Stop thinking. Then you will feel good without anything. Animals don't suffer because they don't self-pity.

Lol I'm not self pitying.

I find t funny how primitie we all are but we act like we're above it. I love days without introspection , I just busted a load over my ensuite shower door cause I'm an animal and I love it!!!!! :D
PostThis post by Leebyunghun was deleted by puanewb on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm.
Reason: Wanted all posts deleted temporarily

Leebyunghun wrote:Stop saying humans on baboons. They actually proved that bonobo mating patterns are almost identical to human beings bro

I'll say baboons cause I am a fucking baboon . My phallus engorges at the mere sight of a big, round female arse.

I am an animal.

Gum Cutter wrote:
GENETIC SHIT wrote:The biggest blue pillers are christians. They are so selfish putting so much value into human life thinking a God died for us because he loved us and reserved a place in the sky specifically for us because we were special.

well when you put it that way it just sounds like something said to gain loyal followers :lol: imagine living in 900 AD or so most people had shit tier lives even compared today. it was probably the only way many people could cope

Yae thats true. Imagine how many people were just committing suicide then and when Christianity was made it was assured to put that suicide makes you go straight to hell so that all the people that were committing suicide would be scared of killing themselves just because the bible said. Religion has to be the most revolutionary act of brain washing and controlling the world has ever known. You must do good things and be good to people to go to heaven. You must go through suffering and get over it by praying. You must get married before you can have sex. You must not kill. All these rules set that you must follow so you can go to a place where your shit life goes away and you wont have to suffer anymore.

Religion is the ultimate cope!

Leebyunghun wrote:Stop saying humans on baboons. They actually proved that bonobo mating patterns are almost identical to human beings bro

Listen to LBH he's one of the best forum posters ever

Champion wrote:Stop thinking. Then you will feel good without anything. Animals don't suffer because they don't self-pity.

Some animals do suffer. Just because you dont self pity doesnt mean you dont suffer.

humans are the only animals afraid of death, which is why they're controllable. sure, animals can learn to be afraid of pain, but they cannot imagine death like we can.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

david_chicago wrote:This fits this thread:

thats one of the most disturbing things ive ever seen. now that lion will die a slow painful death of blood loss, disease, or starvation. Shit like this depresses me.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice