Hot girl actually messaged me on Tinder UPDATE PLOT TWIST

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

david_chicago wrote:
Crispy Knight wrote:
She's fucking with you. You look better.

Nah, he's getting skullmogged, females pick up on this subconsciously.

Then Conan O'Brien must be the hottest man in the world.

She has to fucking with you. He looks like a goofball

lol no wonder you're not mad. That guy is not objectively better looking than you. Usually when a girl shits on a guy like this, it's because the other guy is clearly more attractive in a very obvious way. When this happens to me, and it always does, it's because I'm overweight, and everyone can clearly see why i've been cuckolded.

direhope wrote:lol no wonder you're not mad. That guy is not objectively better looking than you. Usually when a girl shits on a guy like this, it's because the other guy is clearly more attractive in a very obvious way. When this happens to me, and it always does, it's because I'm overweight, and everyone can clearly see why i've been cuckolded.

I've tried to set him up with her, so he owes me a crate of beer if it goes somewhere. :D

really 5/10. Do you like or dreamed about Russian girls? Believe me, they are super hot! I met this chick on https://mymagicbrides.com/ and one girl better than other!
Attachments
m-A_yH9lu04.jpg
m-A_yH9lu04.jpg (17.95 KiB) Viewed 1487 times

She's definitely busting your balls. You look like Jamie Bell.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice