Hot girl actually messaged me on Tinder UPDATE PLOT TWIST

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

-ask her to drink something together

-touch her during date

-try to kiss her awkwardly. Even if she rejects you you win because you made it clear. After 2 hours you'll be kissing her / banging her.

tell her you are a plastic surgeon and have a fake id card
inject lip filler
slay

you made it

without a lip enhancement she's sub7 therefore you didn't make it sorry boyo
you can buy fillers from china cheaply

Im surprised you don't get hotter girls messaging you first with your face viewed from the front .
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

theboss wrote:
scar_face40 wrote:Update:

Lol, that was short-lived

Pretend like she's joking. Say something like you can have him after me :D

Yep, I said something similar.

I'll tell him and he gets a hook-up from it, he's buying me drinks!

Fuuuck

How mad are you
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

If this is real then fuck thats brutal, but ive had worse.

Niggardofspeech wrote:Fuuuck

How mad are you

On a scale of Utter Tranquility to Going ER, about a 3.

Pissed that the cheeky bitch views me as a stepping stone, but I kinda find it amusing tbh.

david_chicago wrote:
scar_face40 wrote:
On a scale of Utter Tranquility to Going ER, about a 3.

Pissed that the cheeky bitch views me as a stepping stone, but I kinda find it amusing tbh.

Pics of the guy she's talking about plz.

I'm on the left. I'd say I'm a bit better looking, but not by masses.

scar_face40 wrote:
david_chicago wrote:
Pics of the guy she's talking about plz.

I'm on the left. I'd say I'm a bit better looking, but not by masses.

no pic

Does your friend always get the girl that you like or do you win sometimes as well? I really hope girls choose you over him sometimes. Oh and, picture of you and him please. Lets see if she's shallow or if your friend is just her "type."

Where's the pic of said guy tho?
ImageImage

Just lol @ not fucking girls like these in your prime

you cuck

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.

scar_face40 wrote:Image

I'm on the left

She's fucking with you. You look better.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice