Girls perform better academically in almost all countries

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

Its cause they can get emotional boosts whenever they want.

An incel will have to study and take tests with zero validation from anyone
sephon wrote:pressure on nose is actually legit though since I have photo proof. It's deformed even more since I posted. I also left it for 10 mins and it did not deform back, though that's probably not enough time. I will post final results before and after I sleep.

Low IQ guys know education is pointless so they don't bother with it...all the smartest people are males. Women just fulfil the mid IQ range and just push paper around and enter stuff in computers.

High IQ men invent and design everything then low IQ men build it. Women do nothing, too stupid to think of an original idea and too weak to build anything.

Jawanomics wrote:Low IQ guys know education is pointless so they don't bother with it...all the smartest people are males. Women just fulfil the mid IQ range and just push paper around and enter stuff in computers.

High IQ men invent and design everything then low IQ men build it. Women do nothing, too stupid to think of an original idea and too weak to build anything.

ayy lmao
gfs: 0
kisses: 5
handjobs: 0
blowjobs: 2
intercourse: 2

last updated:22.05.2015

i take like forever to answer pms

n-nice

DDs get degrees
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

Women do better in education because modern classroom learning is designed for them not men

Girls are way more compliant and eager to please teachers in educational settings. Boys are often rebellious and dgaf about what the teacher says.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

yet haven't accomplished 1/1000th of what men have

nychauvinist wrote:Women do better in education because modern classroom learning is designed for them not men

This is true. Women value breadth, men value depth.

Men would admire greatness in one area even if it means being shitty in a bunch of areas. Women are the opposite: they view anyone who is not at least satisfactory in every area as being subhuman.

The school system favors the female value (breadth):
You could do highly profound and innovative work on an assignment, but if you skip half the assignments, you're going to fail the class.

Grades in elementary and secondary school are more a grade on behavior and attitude in the classroom. Since public education is really state run daycare. Boys have slightly worse behavior than girls, so they are graded worse by educators.

halo/falio effect no need to be an aspie about it

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

It's true. Especially in Scandinavian countries. They are neat and good at organizing, so they get assignments done. Men are more big-picture oriented and don't care about the petty assignments, so they get less work done and don't study as gradually, probably more often leaving studying for single nights.

Because they get Sex, Validation and hot BF handed to them.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice