time to accept that you will have social anxiety for life

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

the genetic component is very strong, we didn't inherit social anxiety per se, but rather a neurochemistry in the brain, which combined with environmental factors, that led us to become socially anxious. Environmental factors alone, are not enough to cause social anxiety, many people in this world have gone through hell in their lives, yet still never developed this condition.

It is this neurochemistry what is GENETIC, and cannot be changed permanently, only temporarily altered by palliatives such as medication, alcohol, etc.

No amount of self affirmation, exposure, hypnosis, CBT, therapy, or positive words, will change the genetic physical materials (cells, connections, pathways, synapses, neurons, hormones, etc) in your brain.

All these things may do, is fix the damage caused by environmental factors, but it will not change the genetic physical components in the brain that predispose you anxiety, in other words, FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, you will be genetically biased to react with more anxiety/restrain than people without this genetic component

Is something you have to accept. We still don't have the technology to permanently change all brain neurochemistry to our liking.

Most people with social anxiety will refuse to accept that is mostly genetic, because it would mean, that it cannot truly changed or cured, this fact leaves them hopeless.

Yet, not accepting the fact that they are genetically different from most others, is what will keep them unhappy for life, you have to accept yourself for what you are, accept your lot in life, and what you were given, and make the best of it, live life in your own way

PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

sephon wrote:Exposure did help me, but that was when I was bluepilled about my looks. Now, exposure is simply TORTURE.

like i said, cbt, exposure, therapy, etc can only fix the damage caused by environmental factors, but it will not change the way your brain is wired, only medication can help with that, but is only temporary

if anything using medication, can make your anxiety worse in the long run, sooner or later, you will have to stop using them

This is wrong. Like I said, you only have social anxiety because you have so much free time to mental masterbate and aren't living on survivor mode.

Nope , unless you are clinically diagnosed with social anxiety disorder

most social anxiety that people claim to have are the "minor" case, they are usually due to environment and development.

There is hope for me. When I was a kid I was one of the lowest inhibited child in my primary class. The PC and Internet destroyed me.

I agree. Social anxiety is as physical as looks, because it is related to the structure of the brain and levels of various neurotransmitters. My plan is simply to use benzos long term, I become much more social and less depressed while sedated up.
LOOKSMAXING WISHLIST

-BSSO

-Steroids

-Wrist fat grafting

-Melanotan-2

-Beard transplant

-Cheekbone implants

I've always said that self-acceptance is the solution to all of our problems, but it's hard as fuck (if not impossible, for some) to achieve....
TREVOR PHILIPS --> The ultimate zero-inhibition, bum-tier, meth'd up, ever-horny, drug & arms trafficking, personality-disordered alpha male!!!
Image Image

Maybe we're just extremely conscientious. This makes our appearance extremely important, but its never been conventional to exhort on factors such as looks(at least to the point this forum pushes it to) and in my own case sounding well-read(first generation American and I'm always afraid to open my yap due to fluctuating pronunciation).

This is still only theory even for me but our appearance becomes one of our prime responsibilities and when we neglect whatever aspect we end up feeling guilty or ashamed and that makes us want to become reclusive(again this is all within my particular case).

I actually had social anxiety until finding this site. I realised that my looks were the core reason behind it, and for some reason that ended my social anxiety. I am still awkward socially, but really don't have anxiety.

No that's you, social anxiety is shit and it can't be overcome.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Alphaman wrote:I actually had social anxiety until finding this site. I realised that my looks were the core reason behind it, and for some reason that ended my social anxiety. I am still awkward socially, but really don't have anxiety.

Lol, exactly the same experience for me. That and something about hitting rock bottom gives your mind a certain flexibility.
PostThis post by PrisonCel was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 24, 2015 3:24 pm.
Reason: Requested by Prisoncel

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice