How I overcame my social anxiety. Get in for tips.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I know all of you suffer from social anxiety, I used to be the same way. I used to never leave the house without my hair done or getting dressed up. When I lived on the college campus, I would fall asleep with my hair styled because my roommate was still in the room. Now that I look back on it, it was crazy as fuck. But I know how all of you think. I used to think the same way. Then, I thought life was all about fucking bitches and partying, tried to party but at parties, I more worried about how I looked than how the girls looked. I suffered from social anxiety so much because I felt like I was being judged on everything; my hair, clothes, face, body that I dropped out of college. I went home and stayed in my room all day wanting to kill myself. Until, one day my mom got fed up with me and kicked me out of the house and I was forced to work to survive. To get a place, I called my grandmother and ended up living with her. Then I called one of my friends in High School who had a landscaping company. He said he would employ me and still remember my first day. I woke up at 5:00 AM and ended up working till 6:00 PM. Hardest work in my life and the day felt like hell. I thought it was hell, but guess what? It was the best remedy to social anxiety. I didn't feel that I was being judged because I was so focused on the task at hand. My mind had no time to rest and daydream and mentally masterbate about this and that. My mind was on a constant fast track of what to do next and basically on survival mode. I had to work to help pay the bills and for my food. I was worried about surviving, not my face.

There's no pill to the cure of social anxiety. Social anxiety is a result of too much time daydreaming and mental masterbation because the person isn't on survivor mode. The mind is a powerful thing and you need to turn the switch from a daydreamer to a go-getter.

Cliffs:

- OP has serious social anxiety in college.
- Tries to party and get laid but fails.
- Drops out of college.
- On suicidal mode.
- Mom kicks OP out of her house.
- Ends up living with his grandmother and working at a landscaping company.
- Learns the value of hard work, brain is focused on tasks at hand and on survivor mode.
- Social anxiety is cured.

Cure to social anxiety is being happy with yourself and the way you are. Being disgustingly ugly leads to self consciousness in public, feelings of inferiority around others etc. So just be good looking or failing that be secure in yourself.

DavidDickinsonIsGod wrote:Cure to social anxiety is being happy with yourself and the way you are. Being disgustingly ugly leads to self consciousness in public, feelings of inferiority around others etc. So just be good looking or failing that be secure in yourself.

That is just metal masterbation. If you're on survivor mode and constantly need to think about what move you need to make to just make it through the next day, all the shit about being ugly and feeling inferior to others goes right out the window.

I had a very similar experience. Had extreme social anxiety as a kid, got kicked out of home at 17, joined the military soon after. I was forced to grow out of it in a matter of days. It always seems like people who have bad SA, also have some sort of support system in their lives as well. Either their parents take care of them or they live off the government. If you take away that support system, i'd bet 90% of these people would grow up and fix themselves out of necessity.

How I got over mine

>MDMA to experience true happiness
>good friends that u can vent to
>roids
>doing things I don't want to do

Spartacus wrote:I had a very similar experience. Had extreme social anxiety as a kid, got kicked out of home at 17, joined the military soon after. I was forced to grow out of it in a matter of days. It always seems like people who have bad SA, also have some sort of support system in their lives as well. Either their parents take care of them or they live off the government. If you take away that support system, i'd bet 90% of these people would grow up and fix themselves out of necessity.

Yep. You gotta let go off that support system and kick it into survivor mode.

Good that you overcame it but I bet people like this will always be in danger of relapse unless they stay focused forever.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

MrIncel wrote:Join reserves like I did it.

Do they do blood/drug tests? I'm willing to join.

kill em all wrote:
MrIncel wrote:Join reserves like I did it.

Do they do blood/drug tests? I'm willing to join.

Here only if they suspect something. Never been drug tested crew.

MrIncel wrote:
kill em all wrote:Do they do blood/drug tests? I'm willing to join.

Here only if they suspect something. Never been drug tested crew.

I'll look into it. Maybe after I get LASIK done.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice