rooshv:You Have No Idea How Easy It Is For Good Looking Men

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

Thank you that was a confirmation of how even more important good looks is. We can never emphasize it enough. I don't want any other "looks don't matter "Nonsense.
Comment from the article :
I'm very good looking (been told often that I should model), and this is true. I almost never cold approach women --they will approach me, stand next to me twirling their hair, or eye fuck the shit out of me from across the room. The only "game" I need is being relatively non-boring and escalating.
"I do not run like a man running aimlessly."
*Disgraced Athlete *

medjon wrote:
CaptainOCD wrote:And yet this fuck still peddles pua nonsense and game bullshit
Nah. PUA is legit when you don't have confidence to approach women.

Those guys just said that they are appoached by women. They don't need to approach becaue they are attractive.

How fucking daft are you.
HUMANS

Roosh has always been full of shit, he never knew what he talked about.

I like how he admits the supremacy of looks then still spins it into pua "game" bullshit. :lol:

Totally legit. I've recently lost the motivation to gymcel because why lift when it's all about the face? :pistodouble:

We walked to another bar where it was more of the same thing. I might as well have been invisible.

Boy oh boy, you were invisible. You ARE invisible.

#sub8curse

roosh will bend his own belief system and do anything to get more followers

and he is damn good at getting a lot of followers

I also visit countries where aesthetics play a minor role

I didn't know roosh travels to the moon on a regular basis.

So he admits this in an old article, but still peddles his pua shit? Look, all puas are scam artists. Even GLL who we thought was semi-legit for a point. In that article he ADMITS GAME IS BULLSHIT IF YOU'RE GOOD LOOKING. "Game" as they call it is really just looks. Good game? Must be good looking.

The only good thing pua can teach is how to escalate and close on girls who are already attracted to you. In those instances, PUA material can be of some benefit when they girl is ALREADY physically attracted to you. If she's not attracted though, you won't be able to just invent attraction from out of thin air like these scam artist fucks think you can.

PuaKiller wrote:The only good thing pua can teach is how to escalate and close on girls who are already attracted to you. In those instances, PUA material can be of some benefit when they girl is ALREADY physically attracted to you. If she's not attracted though, you won't be able to just invent attraction from out of thin air like these scam artist fucks think you can.

Legit.

Roos game = go to impoverished 3rd/2nd world countries like Ukraine Mexico and the Philippines where a networth of 80k looks somewhat impressive. Find some 5/10 local chick and bang her for a few months.

Roosh has already admitted he couldn't get laid in Sweden, Iceland, Canada, Most of the United States, UK. LOL, If you can't get laid in half of the first world, you do not have "game". He's a sex tourist, not a seducer.

I don't have a problem with sex tourism per say but this cunt markets himself as far more than that.

He also looks like an inbred neanderthal

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7YowSvkqfzc/mqdefault.jpg

http://ukrainianbeauties.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Roosh-V-Scam.jpeg

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice