saw a fat asian nerd being USED for answers by a hot white g

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Lmao shit was funny af. We had a midterm today and This white girl who was hot was flirting with him and basically copied his answers. The guy was so flabbergasted that he thought he had a chance.. when she was done she didn't even look at him again looooooool

If sluthate did a comedy show, this would be one of its scenes :D
The Angel of SlutRates

bulletsflyingby wrote:If sluthate did a comedy show, this would be one of its scenes :D

Lmao it was funny af. The asian nerd was sitting beside her tryna Crack jokes and the girl would do that fake laugh and right away asked him "did u study?" "How long did u study for" "what's ur GPA right now" the guy probably thought she was tryna make conversation lmaoooo

what class was this OP?
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

AforAspie wrote:what class was this OP?

biology

what did you mean by "flirting" exactly? did she sit next to him or did he sit next to her first?

and fuck ik that feel. in my engineering class, we have one asian girl and guys would try sit next to her in every class. its fucking lulzy. i can hear them cracking weak jokes and she gives that friendly laugh.

AforAspie wrote:what did you mean by "flirting" exactly? did she sit next to him or did he sit next to her first?

and fuck ik that feel. in my engineering class, we have one asian girl and guys would try sit next to her in every class. its fucking lulzy. i can hear them cracking weak jokes and she gives that friendly laugh.

Basically flirting in the view of the nerd. the girl sat beside the guy and talked to him. Its more like a regular convo but most likely the nerd thought it was that a hot girl was "flirting" with him. The guys like the smartest in the class, answers all the questions, always in the front and dresses like shit. Typical fat asian nerd.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice