Burst out laughing from this youtube comment

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Bluepill overload is something I've avoided for a while, but sometimes I get caught off guard and it hits me. Just :lol: :

Out of all the videos i have ever seen in my life this has to be the most inspiring. It has completely changed my life. My whole life i have not the best looking guy. I just assumed that girls wouldn't like me because I'm not good looking. Iv pretty much given up in trying to get girls. But in reality i was 100% wrong. The truth is that girls and guys are completely different. When a guy looks for a girl the only thing that matters is her looks. He doesn't give two shits about her personality as long as she's willing to fuck him. Girls on the other hand are the complete opposite. Personality means almost everything to them. Girls can even be "attracted to personality." In a girls eyes, personality is more important then looks. Guys will go for a really hot girl with a terrible personality while girls would go for an ugly guy with a great personality.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

link to yt vid?
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

AforAspie wrote:link to yt vid?

A couple of guys from the Howard Stern show do a speed dating game with some russian broad. It has some funny stuff in it.

Lol

If you spend too much time on here it's very easy to forget that many guys actually believe this 'looks don't matter for men' shit.

bigfoot wrote:
AforAspie wrote:link to yt vid?

A couple of guys from the Howard Stern show do a speed dating game with some russian broad. It has some funny stuff in it.

that awkward moment at 3:15... could feel myself cringing at that point. he was literally throwing questions after questions like what PUA tells you to do lolol

That comment was the ultimate cope. i think he read my book.

GENETIC SHIT wrote:That comment was the ultimate cope. i think he read my book.

PostThis post by Leebyunghun was deleted by puanewb on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm.
Reason: Wanted all posts deleted temporarily
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Update: Just noticed that two sluthaters responded to that coping fool. One is of course called 'Gandy is my hero' :D

Aw don't delude yourself to make you feel better,we girls care about looks more than you know, we will reject you if you're not tall & good-looking, I recommend you search on YouTube for the video "What Attracts Women 3: Ext. Red Pill Remix", it's a great eye opener. Oh and also" dating in the dark." Let's see if you still think personality matters to us.

coper responds:
You care about looks but no where near as much as men do. If you see an ugly guy with a great personality you will consider dating them. If men see an ugly girl with an amazing personality they want nothing to do with them

and then
deluded beta, if this is the way you see the world, i recomend you to jump from the golden gate
face and money its all that matter
LMS
reppin SH

bigfoot wrote:Update: Just noticed that two sluthaters responded to that coping fool. One is of course called 'Gandy is my hero' :D

Aw don't delude yourself to make you feel better,we girls care about looks more than you know, we will reject you if you're not tall & good-looking, I recommend you search on YouTube for the video "What Attracts Women 3: Ext. Red Pill Remix", it's a great eye opener. Oh and also" dating in the dark." Let's see if you still think personality matters to us.

coper responds:
You care about looks but no where near as much as men do. If you see an ugly guy with a great personality you will consider dating them. If men see an ugly girl with an amazing personality they want nothing to do with them

and then
deluded beta, if this is the way you see the world, i recomend you to jump from the golden gate
LMS
reppin SH

This forum should do more targetting of bluepilled YouTube commentators. It's almost frightening how deluded they guy is in Bigfoot's OP.

bigfoot wrote:Bluepill overload is something I've avoided for a while, but sometimes I get caught off guard and it hits me. Just :lol: :

Out of all the videos i have ever seen in my life this has to be the most inspiring. It has completely changed my life. My whole life i have not the best looking guy. I just assumed that girls wouldn't like me because I'm not good looking. Iv pretty much given up in trying to get girls. But in reality i was 100% wrong. The truth is that girls and guys are completely different. When a guy looks for a girl the only thing that matters is her looks. He doesn't give two shits about her personality as long as she's willing to fuck him. Girls on the other hand are the complete opposite. Personality means almost everything to them. Girls can even be "attracted to personality." In a girls eyes, personality is more important then looks. Guys will go for a really hot girl with a terrible personality while girls would go for an ugly guy with a great personality.

lmao
A blue pill motherload. This guy is the most cliche, blind,naive little boy scout i have seen in quite a while. It is always a good reminder to see guys like this.
To this guy men=superficial scum but....
females=angles,can do no wrong, incredibly deep, likes this weird concept "personality".
AND NOW THAT HE SAW A DUMB VIDEO HE IS GONNA BE A MASTER PUA LOL! Only thing holding him back was his shy personality and not trying, but now everything is gonna be alright. This is what he actually believes.
Guys like this are so blinded and shortsighted, that they cannot even notice their whole lives how they are treated and difference between them and Chad.

bigfoot wrote:Update: Just noticed that two sluthaters responded to that coping fool. One is of course called 'Gandy is my hero' :D

coper responds:

and then
LMS
reppin SH

made my week

DeppIsGod wrote:WHY CAN'T I CREATE A THREAD?!

i cant create threads either. mods are getting lazy and arent fixing it right now.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Youllnevermakeit wrote:How do some men actually go years believing this crap? Don't they sit down and analyze why their dating lives are such failures or general struggles?, while some other men have easier or don't need game or personality to get girls. Fucking hell some people are utter deluded about female behaviour

most guys are normal fags

It is coping, when a guys sees a man it is much easier on the ego to think "oh that guy has a good game, personality, good comfort building routine" then to think "oh that guy is rich, good looking, popular, his daddy is a CEO etc."
Cause that man can emulate good game, personality etc. But what he cannot emulate is who said guy is. Even looksmaxing will get you 1-2 points max and becoming rich is highly unlikely no matter what brainwashing you had from media.

DOM2.1FWHRSlayer wrote:QUESTION: Why do you guys want to spread the red pill, when you know these are mostly decent guys who could be happier with blue pill all their lives?

IMO blue pill is gone. Divorce rate is 60 percent and 80 percent are females initiating. It is over.
There is no beta provider game that much, there is being rich game, but that is for just few top %
Girls dont need your money anyways unless you are again top few rich.

FuckThis wrote:
DOM2.1FWHRSlayer wrote:QUESTION: Why do you guys want to spread the red pill, when you know these are mostly decent guys who could be happier with blue pill all their lives?

IMO blue pill is gone. Divorce rate is 60 percent and 80 percent are females initiating. It is over.
There is no beta provider game that much, there is being rich game, but that is for just few top %
Girls dont need your money anyways unless you are again top few rich.

Lol asian men are getting cucked by the white cock so much its hilarous

Sooner or later its fucking WW3

the funniest thing is, I think that guys actually care more about a girls personality than girls care about a guys. Many times I have written off girls for being obnoxious bitches, but have gained an appreciation for girls that are slightly less good looking but nice to me, even if sex is not on the table. Girls however, they just go after the best looking of the high status guys. They dont care about chads personality just as long as they can fuck him.
LOOKSMAXING WISHLIST

-BSSO

-Steroids

-Wrist fat grafting

-Melanotan-2

-Beard transplant

-Cheekbone implants

AwkwardLoner wrote:the funniest thing is, I think that guys actually care more about a girls personality than girls care about a guys. Many times I have written off girls for being obnoxious bitches, but have gained an appreciation for girls that are slightly less good looking but nice to me, even if sex is not on the table. Girls however, they just go after the best looking of the high status guys. They dont care about chads personality just as long as they can fuck him.

It's unfortunately true. You can't paint them all with the same brush, but I would say MOST women are utter LMS mercenaries - highest bidder wins, and that's the bottom line

Personality only really matters as a tiebreaker between 2 similarly matched LMS guys or if your personality deficient/aspie tier. It's a "breaking" factor, but never a "making" factor
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice