GTFIH: I know what happens after death

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I know a guy who stopped breathing after being held underwater while surfing. Rescuers performed CPR on him immediately upon bringing him back to shore, but breathing did not resume for at least 25 minutes. He said his sense of hearing came back a minute before he started breathing independently or showing any signs of life. He could recall people telling the guy administering CPR that the victim was dead and it was over.

That story is fucking chilling.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

I haven't had many amazing trips. Only some basic 40x Salvia experiences. Hallucinating real visuals overlayed on top of the real world... Not just distortions but objects like giant brick wall tunnels surrounding me. It's actually a nice experience in some ways, you are realllllly spun around (backwards or to the left usually) very fast and intense but overall you tend to end the trip feeling like you've just been on a big and thrilling rollercoaster. On big hits you go out on the countdown for a few seconds and when you gain awareness crazy shit is happening lol.

It's strange the first time I tried to hit it, I did it in a really dangerous place. I was right on the edge of a river alone. I loaded up a huge hit took it all in and held... But nothing happened at all. I could have drowned if it had worked. So those who believe in "plant spirits" make of that what you will.

Weed hallucinations are more nightmarish and closer to death delirium so there's nothing to be afraid of with Salvia extract. With weed you can definitely become delirious and dissociated/depersonalized.

Yeah weed has some of the most scary trips of all honestly. I dunno why people are all about weed but are still afraid of LSD. I've never had a bad trip on LSD, but have had more bad trips on weed than I can even remember. I still love weed, but shit does have potential for extreme panic and bad trips.

mrz wrote:Yeah weed has some of the most scary trips of all honestly. I dunno why people are all about weed but are still afraid of LSD. I've never had a bad trip on LSD, but have had more bad trips on weed than I can even remember. I still love weed, but shit does have potential for extreme panic and bad trips.

Hash and fancy high THC weed (are you familiar with trainwreck?) makes you trip. I've had auditory hallucinations with hash/fancy weed and hear music playing when it isn't there.

GENETIC SHIT wrote:Dying is like sleeping forever. You lose conciousness.

But how do you know what sleeping forever is like? Apparently even people who have "dreamless sleep" don't actually have dreamless sleep they just have zero recollection of dreams which have absolutely occurred. There's actually no way of knowing that you haven't been aware for all of time lol or that TRUE loss of consciousness ever happens... Some people have out of body experiences which correlate to times of zero brain activity registering so that means that even if you are in a coma or in a state of mind far below general anaesthesia even it's still possible to be conscious.

If you've ever visited somebody in hospital who's in a coma, the medical staff tell you to talk to them because sometimes when people wake up they can recall all that was said to them. Also if you begin talking to someone in a medically induced coma when you first come in the room and you are close to them they start breathing heavier and their heart rate goes up, and sometimes tears form at their eyelids.

It's scary to consider that you might actually ALWAYS have anaesthesia awareness every single time you go under but just that 99.99999% of people forget it ever happened.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice