GTFIH: I know what happens after death

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

You lie on the bed and feel weak. You feel heavier and heavier, your eyes are shutting. Suddenly you feel mental rush. You feel calm and peaceuful but you are more conscious than ever. You are in shock because you realise that time is just a thought. You are in that moment. Everything is irrevelant, because everything is just a thought. You stop juding from now. Everything is and its all you need to know. It is. Now you realise that you are just a thought. "Me" is only a word and your life, memories, looks, name are just a thoughts. The thought pattern slows down. "You" are a mirror now. There is only one imagination in your mind and its big, bright ball. It becomes larger and larger and when you toutch it, all the thoughts disappear. You disappear. You are NOTHING.

It is like that:
0 is nothing
you cant imagine it because if there is an imagination in your mind, there is 1 already. Imagination is that one.
So there is 1.
But you also are conscious about yourself, so there is imagination and the thought of being separate unit.
So there are 2.

Now reverse this process and this is dying.

After you die Allah transforms you into a 17 year old slayer and gives you a harem of 72 JBs to enjoy for eternity in paradise.

Elite Lookmaxer wrote:
mrz wrote:After you die Allah transforms you into a 17 year old slayer and gives you a harem of 72 JBs to enjoy for eternity in paradise.

hopefully this

But Allah is a loving god, and if you don't claim to like JBs in this life he will instead transform you into an 80 year old man and give you a harem of 65+ year olds to enjoy for eternity.

mrz wrote:After you die Allah transforms you into a 17 year old slayer and gives you a harem of 72 JBs to enjoy for eternity in paradise.

I feel sorry for you. You believe in stupid story, which is just an imagination. Imagine a cow and that cow will be as real as your story about virgins, because its made with the same material - thoughts.
Only what is in THAT moment is real. Actually "real" is just a word too, its a thought. I want to dissolve in reality. I wanna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Its a word, thought. What is no questionnnnnnnnnnnn

metaprogramming circuit 4 life

judging is stupid be here and NOW
thoughts fuk them
only NOW
tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

this is what thought pattern is:
:?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: BuT SuDdEnLy :idea:

If you want to dissolve in reality try taking LSD and triggering ego death, I dissolved into reality once. It was amazing.

mrz wrote:If you want to dissolve in reality try taking LSD and triggering ego death, I dissolved into reality once. It was amazing.

this is exactly what i mean and this is what happens when you die
i have it without drugs from time to time

mrz wrote:If you want to dissolve in reality try taking LSD and triggering ego death, I dissolved into reality once. It was amazing.

What happends? how does it feel?

Samsung wrote:

1. you realise that "you" is just a thought
2. since now its only a pattern of thought, there is no you, because "you" is just another thought like a memory of a post on sluthate - it doesnt exist, its just imagination

Samsung wrote:

I took 250ug of needlepoint LSD that an internet friend had put on a blotter for me. At first I was kind of disappointed in it because the come up was taking a long time and really gradual, and at the time I was used to kind of faster come ups on acid. I was not expecting to have ego death from it, actually at the time I wasn't even aware of ego death. In any case, it seemed like it would be a mild trip, I was just sitting in my room talking to people on the internet listening to music etc.

Suddenly I started to have the visual perception of near transparent double helixes forming in the air and kind of twisting space around. This rapidly increased in intensity, and objects themselves started to break apart into double helix structures. Indeed, even my own body started to decay into double helix structures. The double helix structures dispersed through the air as if they were gaseous, sort of drifting away as if being blown by a breeze.

This led to my body and all of my visual perception disintegrating as if I were no longer at any physical place, and indeed as if I were not existent at all. As this reached the climax, my actual psyche began to disintegrate as well. I had the perception of having merged with not only the universe, but with time itself. I was existence itself, nothing was external to me but rather everything went through me. I was nowhere because everywhere was me, everywhere in space and in time. And due to everything being me, I was nothing. Because I was a discrete being, but now there was not a discrete entity but rather the continuity of existence. It felt like I had merged with God.

It's just total nothingness. Being dead is EXACTLY the same state as before conception. We simply "return" to a state of non existence. In say 1980 (15 years before my conception), all off the atoms that make up my body existed in some form somewhere in the universe. Through conception and subsequent growth into an organism, I became "alive", and "concious" to the world. In the year say 2200, I wil be in the same state as I was in the year 1980- simply one of non existence. The atoms that once made me up will still exist somewhere in the universe, but they just wont be part of a subhuman loser called me anymore.
LOOKSMAXING WISHLIST

-BSSO

-Steroids

-Wrist fat grafting

-Melanotan-2

-Beard transplant

-Cheekbone implants

it's called eternal oblivion

Most people equate "I" with conscious awareness. If you do, then remember "I" is in everybody. Everybody looks around a room and has the same presence. That's how I kind of make sense of people who drop too much acid and speak about how we're "all one".

DavidDickinsonIsGod wrote:Most people equate "I" with conscious awareness. If you do, then remember "I" is in everybody. Everybody looks around a room and has the same presence. That's how I kind of make sense of people who drop too much acid and speak about how we're "all one".

It's more that you feel as if "you" turns into everything, and therefore not only do you not exist, but everyone is you, and therefore all are one. List of LSD effects from erowid

mental and physical stimulation
increase in associative & creative thinking
mood lift
increased awareness & appreciation of music
sensory enhancement (taste, smell, etc)
closed- and open-eye visuals, including trails, color shifts, brightening, etc.
life-changing spiritual experiences
therapeutic psychological reflection
feeling of oceanic connectedness to the universe; blurring of boundaries between self and other

NEUTRAL

general change in consciousness
pupil dilation
difficulty focusing
increased salivation and mucus production (causes coughing in some people)
unusual body sensations (facial flushing, chills, goosebumps, body energy)
unusual thoughts and speech
change in perception of time
quickly changing emotions (happiness, fear, gidiness, anxiety, anger, joy, irritation)
slight increase in body temperature
slight increase in heart rate
increase in yawning (without being tired)
looping, recursive, out of control thinking

NEGATIVE

anxiety
tension, jaw tension
increased perspiration
difficulty regulating body temperature
nausea
dizziness, confusion
insomnia
megalomania
over-awareness & over-sensitization to music and noise
paranoia, fear, and panic
unwanted and overwhelming feelings
unwanted life-changing spiritual experiences
flashbacks

DavidDickinsonIsGod wrote:Most people equate "I" with conscious awareness. If you do, then remember "I" is in everybody. Everybody looks around a room and has the same presence. That's how I kind of make sense of people who drop too much acid and speak about how we're "all one".

You need to do acid.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

AwkwardLoner wrote:It's just total nothingness. Being dead is EXACTLY the same state as before conception. We simply "return" to a state of non existence. In say 1980 (15 years before my conception), all off the atoms that make up my body existed in some form somewhere in the universe. Through conception and subsequent growth into an organism, I became "alive", and "concious" to the world. In the year say 2200, I wil be in the same state as I was in the year 1980- simply one of non existence. The atoms that once made me up will still exist somewhere in the universe, but they just wont be part of a subhuman loser called me anymore.

Yeah, remember though that we have no idea of what happened before conception. Same with anaesthetic.

You know, many people who go under anaesthesia say they just "blink and they're back". It's actually not like that at all... Because many times people go a bit crazy as it kicks in, or have oxygen masks put on while still awake. But afterwards they claim they entered oblivion and just blinked. This happened to me too as I have been under twice and lost myself on the count but in reality I hear that this is not how it really happened.

People who have conscious sedation/twilight also experience just suddenly being in a different time though in reality that is not what happened at all... I saw it on a documentary, they had a woman on twilight make some figurines out of Play-Dough (she pretty much just made some shitty doughnuts) and afterwards she couldn't remember ever making them and thought she'd just blinked. Twilight is actually a scary option if it's a painful operation because it's mostly just inducing severe amnesia meaning you experience the whole operation but can't remember it. Some people say they hear their relatives screaming in pain.

DavidDickinsonIsGod wrote:
AwkwardLoner wrote:It's just total nothingness. Being dead is EXACTLY the same state as before conception. We simply "return" to a state of non existence. In say 1980 (15 years before my conception), all off the atoms that make up my body existed in some form somewhere in the universe. Through conception and subsequent growth into an organism, I became "alive", and "concious" to the world. In the year say 2200, I wil be in the same state as I was in the year 1980- simply one of non existence. The atoms that once made me up will still exist somewhere in the universe, but they just wont be part of a subhuman loser called me anymore.

Yeah, remember though that we have no idea of what happened before conception. Same with anaesthetic.

You know, many people who go under anaesthesia say they just "blink and they're back". It's actually not like that at all... Because many times people go a bit crazy as it kicks in, or have oxygen masks put on while still awake. But afterwards they claim they entered oblivion and just blinked. This happened to me too as I have been under twice and lost myself on the count but in reality I hear that this is not how it really happened.

People who have conscious sedation/twilight also experience just suddenly being in a different time though in reality that is not what happened at all... I saw it on a documentary, they had a woman on twilight make some figurines out of Play-Dough (she pretty much just made some shitty doughnuts) and afterwards she couldn't remember ever making them and thought she'd just blinked. Twilight is actually a scary option if it's a painful operation because it's mostly just inducing severe amnesia meaning you experience the whole operation but can't remember it. Some people say they hear their relatives screaming in pain.

I see what your saying, like a benzo or alcohol blackout, when you suddenly are several hours ahead in time, and yet did lots of crazy shit while not "concious".

Elite Lookmaxer wrote:
Jawline wrote:
1. you realise that "you" is just a thought
2. since now its only a pattern of thought, there is no you, because "you" is just another thought like a memory of a post on sluthate - it doesnt exist, its just imagination

i had a bad trip experiencing ego death after weed, hands down the worst thing ive endured in my entire life, would rather be physically tortured than go trough this again srs

Describe it.

DavidDickinsonIsGod wrote:

What the fuck?

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.

mrz wrote:
Samsung wrote:

I took 250ug of needlepoint LSD that an internet friend had put on a blotter for me. At first I was kind of disappointed in it because the come up was taking a long time and really gradual, and at the time I was used to kind of faster come ups on acid. I was not expecting to have ego death from it, actually at the time I wasn't even aware of ego death. In any case, it seemed like it would be a mild trip, I was just sitting in my room talking to people on the internet listening to music etc.

Suddenly I started to have the visual perception of near transparent double helixes forming in the air and kind of twisting space around. This rapidly increased in intensity, and objects themselves started to break apart into double helix structures. Indeed, even my own body started to decay into double helix structures. The double helix structures dispersed through the air as if they were gaseous, sort of drifting away as if being blown by a breeze.

This led to my body and all of my visual perception disintegrating as if I were no longer at any physical place, and indeed as if I were not existent at all. As this reached the climax, my actual psyche began to disintegrate as well. I had the perception of having merged with not only the universe, but with time itself. I was existence itself, nothing was external to me but rather everything went through me. I was nowhere because everywhere was me, everywhere in space and in time. And due to everything being me, I was nothing. Because I was a discrete being, but now there was not a discrete entity but rather the continuity of existence. It felt like I had merged with God.

Holy shit that sounds cool. DId it have any impact of your belief in a god/religion/afterlife etc?

I've experienced God in many different ways on different drugs, but I don't believe any of it was "real", which is rather unfortunate because I love LSD God.

Once on LSD I had audio-visual synesthesia too, music notes started popping out of my speakers and kind of dancing around in the air around them.

Once I also saw a 2D circular portal open in the air (it had no depth in the 3D dimension) but it had depth into a different dimension, and God sent emotions through it to me.

Those + Ego death were some of my awesomest LSD trips, but nothing has compared to that ego death yet.
Last edited by mrz on Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

U G Krishnamurti said that if your mind comes to an end, physical death will occur.

Makes perfect sense.

mrz wrote:I've experienced God in many different ways on different drugs, but I don't believe any of it was "real", which is rather unfortunate because I love LSD God.

Esotericists believe certain drugs have their "spirit". Something under people who use the drug connect, so "LSD God" makes sense.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice