picking up girls: muscular BBC vs skinny white guy

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

guess who won........ :roll:

mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

the "black" guy is aspie as fuck and you can tell from the first few seconds of the video where is he looking around the room wildly and standing on his tippy toes. he never had a chance
pua master, hb10 slayer, 6 inch flaccid, 100% alpha bull, beta providers worst nightmare
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

fWHR theory strikes again LOL no surprise there buddy boys

lol @ that retard cold approaching white 7/10's. He should of approached black girls.

I wonder how that taste of red pill was for him
Eww face?
Know your place.

Lol the guy isn't even fully black either. Facially he's actually very good looking for a black :lol:

He could easily pass for Brazilian or something like that, in fact that's probably what I would think he was if I saw him..

Muscular guy has lost because he is black

That still doesn't mean they wouldn't fuck him at a night out when drunk and horny (if he was not aspie)

The skinny white guy just looks approachable, unintimidating, sexually non-threatening and LTR material that's why he was receiving the numbers

Now put muscular white guy vs skinny white guy and he would do much better than a black guy, although I'm not sure if he would do better than skinny white guy for the reasons mentioned above (i.e muscular guy would look more intimidating and sexually threatening)

Getting number =/= rough, primitive ONS anyway

Woman is more likely to give number to unintimidating twink, but is EVEN MORE likely to ONS a muscular Chad instead of skinny twink on a night out when she's actually in sex mode.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Black dude looks like a thug.

White females are scared of black dudes (especially randomly approaching them on the street) because they think they want to rape them or beat them up and steal their purse :lol:

That's why they ignored him

Codec wrote:Lol the guy isn't even fully black either. Facially he's actually very good looking for a black :lol:

He could easily pass for Brazilian or something like that, in fact that's probably what I would think he was if I saw him..

He doesn't look brazilian to be honest and yeah he is halfie it looks like and has good european facial structure and still flopped. Just goes to show bbc theory is a joke and spread by insecure black people online. :lol: :lol:

Elite Lookmaxer wrote:this had been already made thread of at least 5 times. in a club setting the white boyo would get demolished, they think of him more like of a gay friend for fashion advice than a sexual partner

Club sluts you poor virgin will sleep with everyone with high status/money, and make awful long term relationships. They are much more likely to be trashy and slutty.

OSTB wrote:guess who won........ :roll:

The guy isn't even all that muscular and isn't a full BBC and he STILL got demolished. Fucking LOL if you were born a nigger.

iloveslootsonsloots wrote:the "black" guy is aspie as fuck and you can tell from the first few seconds of the video where is he looking around the room wildly and standing on his tippy toes. he never had a chance

cope harder!

If you idiots bother to read my topics I already showed statistical proof that women who hold no highschool degrees were more likely to date blacks than college educated women. This did look like a college campus to me.

Codec wrote:Lol the guy isn't even fully black either. ..

More like brown. He could pass for an Italian on Jersey Shore.

they cut out the footage of me winning. there is a conspiracy against 5'3" eskimo men

is because being dark+ tatoos scare the girls + girls think the nigger so gross for them
the white twink wins because there is a correlation about who is him/who is approaching

Average white twink passes the looks threshold for most women. One of the other requirements is non aspieness though. Gay low IQ autists cant be expected to understand this.

djfranktank wrote:http://biggerthenyobf.tumblr.com/

do not enter : gay alert

Crispy Knight wrote:Unfair contest. The black guy should have gone after black girls.

If both the white guy and "black" guy went after black girls, the white guy would have dominated even more.

The black girls would probably be ecstatic that a non-black guy is showing them attention.

And the black guy got what, like 1 number out of 10 approaches?

That's actually pretty good. Probably like 10% of white girls are open to black guys in the first place. So he seems to do well in the "niche" or whatever.

TheAryan wrote:If you idiots bother to read my topics I already showed statistical proof that women who hold no highschool degrees were more likely to date blacks than college educated women. This did look like a college campus to me.

It was me who came up with up that!
i've been saying it for some time but uncle's like pleo kept dismissing it

women who were below university educated [highshcool] were noticeably more likely to date black men compared to women with degree's. i even showed some pof data to back it up.

in anycase, regardless of whoever said it first ...we seem to be in agreement.

so yes, perhaps the black guy would have done a bitter better if he was not approaching college girls.
what's even more saddening about it all, is that he's not even full black .... meaning a full black guy would have done even worst.

and regarding "full black", no one on this forum seems to disntinguish between African and carribean. we are just all lumped in the same catagory "full black" .... but if you took 100 random westernised Africans, 100 random westernised Carribeans, and 100 random mixed race guys

the mixed raced guys would do the best with white women, followed by the carribeans, and lastly the Africans

your average carribean has more white blood in him that your average african this is why.

black africans will find it harder with white girls than black carribeans.
black carribean facial structure has more global appeal than black african facial structure.

OSTB I think eastern euro women are the saviours of the black man. They will give their white pussies up to the black male who has game (non autist, non gay, non low IQ). Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, Latvian... these are all avenues. It's not going to stop me on my quest for prime posh Irish pussy though. I've always done ok with those women, especially the ones working in lower wage jobs.

LMSghost wrote:They will give their white pussies up to the black male who has game (non autist, non gay, non low IQ). Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, Latvian...

I can personally disconfirm the first two of these (especially the latter.)

LMSghost wrote:OSTB I think eastern euro women are the saviours of the black man. They will give their white pussies up to the black male who has game (non autist, non gay, non low IQ). Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, Latvian... these are all avenues. It's not going to stop me on my quest for prime posh Irish pussy though. I've always done ok with those women, especially the ones working in lower wage jobs.

back in my bluepill pre puahate days i always found european women a little more receptive than british women.

unfortunately the clubs i tend to go with my wing these days has few if any european women.
[there are many large mainstream clubs i can not get into these days in central london because of racist bouncers. p insitute ..around 40% of the time they'll let me in, zoo bar 0%, tiger tiger like 20%, oniels maybe 30% ...i think it must be a race thing ...as when i have been there with white people i notice im alot more likely to get in.]

especially the ones working in lower wage jobs.

i am begining to think it's rather a womans prospects rather than her IQ level which plays the part in her willingness to date BBC ...as gobman highlighted the point of you don't actually have to be that smart to get into university.

simply put, the more prospects a woman has ...the less likely she is to be open to BBC [generally speaking]
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice