Low social rank = anxious, depressed INCEL

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Niggardofspeech wrote:
Samsung wrote:
Oh god dont make this to another fucking looks thread you god damn redicilous shit-aspies, ure literally obsessed with your worthless "looks-law".

To answer your shit: When I attended a 2 week education in the US some years ago, the absolute most good looking guy in the group was shy, submissive and weird as fuck. No girls liked him, he got nothing.

Having good looks will help you, but if ure of low rank it wont seal the deal.


Strange because I am taking a course on how to sell ideas and improve your speaking skills and the attractive people with the most attractive voices (men and women) tend to get the most votes all the time. The average and ugly guys are literally invisible and just kind of "there" unless they really make an effort to stand out or have some whacky persona.... And this isn't even dating and sexual selection!


Good, conclusion: Sometimes good looks help, some times it does nothing, as Ive said. Being good looking will NOT save the day if uer of low rank and submissive, period.

Halo effect and looks even matter for simple public speaking and selling ideas. I don't know what's up with you and denying genetic/sexual fitness and stuff like that. You realize good looks are correlated with better development, social class and immunocompetence right?


Ive never DENIED sexual fitness, Ive never DENIDED looks being CORRELATED. But its NOT causation, and its NOT a prerequisite. My god u guys are so god damn fucking whiny, worrying about ur looks day in and day out like some fucking fag girls. No wonder west is going to shit, you literally have no T at all left in your bloodstream :lol:



BaitKappa wrote:
Samsung wrote:
Ah great, as usual dealing with the lowest of low in intelligence :roll: :lol:


Im typing like u do buddy boyo, now wheres the proof u fucking scrublord? stop using diversion tactics and show us all the proof, where is the undeniable proof? dont preach shit without backing it up buddy boyo lmfao


What are you even saying you damn monkey? :lol:

Samsung wrote:
BaitKappa wrote:
Im typing like u do buddy boyo, now wheres the proof u fucking scrublord? stop using diversion tactics and show us all the proof, where is the undeniable proof? dont preach shit without backing it up buddy boyo lmfao


What are you even saying you damn monkey? :lol:


Stop using diversion tactics, show us proof of these guys you know dating attractive females. You're all talk and no proof, I'm sick of it.

BaitKappa wrote:
Samsung wrote:
What are you even saying you damn monkey? :lol:


Stop using diversion tactics, show us proof of these guys you know dating attractive females. You're all talk and no proof, I'm sick of it.


Ahhh just shut the fuck up



Samsung wrote:
BaitKappa wrote:
Stop using diversion tactics, show us proof of these guys you know dating attractive females. You're all talk and no proof, I'm sick of it.


Ahhh just shut the fuck up


You're just proving my point. Have I struck a nerve there, buddy? why do you constantly regurgitate the same shite with absolutely zero proof? if "personality" is the most important trait then where is the proof of ur buddy boyos dating attractive females? do u even have friends?

BaitKappa wrote:
Samsung wrote:
Ahhh just shut the fuck up


You're just proving my point. Have I struck a nerve there, buddy? why do you constantly regurgitate the same shite with absolutely zero proof? if "personality" is the most important trait then where is the proof of ur buddy boyos dating attractive females? do u even have friends?


Can u please be quiet? You looks faggots are fucking up ANOTHER thread with your BULLSHIT. How about you create ONE thread and stick to that one? I can name it for you: "Retards get in here", you can sit there all day long and masturbate to your tinder experiments and male models, sounds good no? As far as my proof: Ive provided many studies by now, also lots of examples - However, ur under brainwash, so u wont see it or you will simply just rationalise it.

Now for gods sake, SHUT UP LOL :lol:

Samsung wrote:
BaitKappa wrote:
You're just proving my point. Have I struck a nerve there, buddy? why do you constantly regurgitate the same shite with absolutely zero proof? if "personality" is the most important trait then where is the proof of ur buddy boyos dating attractive females? do u even have friends?


Can u please be quiet? You looks faggots are fucking up ANOTHER thread with your BULLSHIT. How about you create ONE thread and stick to that one? I can name it for you: "Retards get in here", you can sit there all day long and masturbate to your tinder experiments and male models, sounds good no? As far as my proof: Ive provided many studies by now, also lots of examples - However, ur under brainwash, so u wont see it or you will simply just rationalise it.

Now for gods sake, SHUT UP LOL :lol:


Samsung, the famous goalpost shifter. Buddy boyo, you have shown no such pictoral evidence or studies IN THIS THREAD. I've never seen them. Post them buddy boyo before you have a stroke from shitposting.



BaitKappa wrote:
Samsung wrote:
Can u please be quiet? You looks faggots are fucking up ANOTHER thread with your BULLSHIT. How about you create ONE thread and stick to that one? I can name it for you: "Retards get in here", you can sit there all day long and masturbate to your tinder experiments and male models, sounds good no? As far as my proof: Ive provided many studies by now, also lots of examples - However, ur under brainwash, so u wont see it or you will simply just rationalise it.

Now for gods sake, SHUT UP LOL :lol:


Samsung, the famous goalpost shifter. Buddy boyo, you have shown no such pictoral evidence or studies IN THIS THREAD. I've never seen them. Post them buddy boyo before you have a stroke from shitposting.


Oh look the low IQ monkey continues :lol:

BaitKappa wrote:
Samsung, the famous goalpost shifter. Buddy boyo, you have shown no such pictoral evidence or studies IN THIS THREAD. I've never seen them. Post them buddy boyo before you have a stroke from shitposting.


The general point is there's thousands of average looking guys out there dating/fucking. He doesn't need to provide evidence when you can just step outside and see for yourself.
Eww face?
Know your place.
Image

justinboober wrote:
BaitKappa wrote:
Samsung, the famous goalpost shifter. Buddy boyo, you have shown no such pictoral evidence or studies IN THIS THREAD. I've never seen them. Post them buddy boyo before you have a stroke from shitposting.


The general point is there's thousands of average looking guys out there dating/fucking. He doesn't need to provide evidence when you can just step outside and see for yourself.


In the sluthaters mind = Only top tier MMs get laid :lol:

justinboober wrote:
BaitKappa wrote:
Samsung, the famous goalpost shifter. Buddy boyo, you have shown no such pictoral evidence or studies IN THIS THREAD. I've never seen them. Post them buddy boyo before you have a stroke from shitposting.


The general point is there's thousands of average looking guys out there dating/fucking. He doesn't need to provide evidence when you can just step outside and see for yourself.


Oh snap, son.

Yeah, to ask for evidence of this stuff is kinda ludicrous. Go on a college campus and you'll see tons of average looking guys with girlfriends. You probably won't see them schlaying 6/10s which is something they can do with status, but you gotta know people and go to lots of parties to see that.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

Elite Lookmaxer wrote:
Jigar wrote:The first step is standing up for yourself, and dominating others. Taking what you want. Doing what you want. Saying no just for the sake of saying no. Putting others down in a skillful way. It's ugly, but it's reality. It works.


JUST.FUCKING.LOL

no it wont work if your behaviour isnt congruent with your looks. try dominating others and taking what you want being a manlet framecel. You are going to hit the hard


It comes down to attitude. There are many manlets who have been very dominant thruout history. For example I would bet most would rate Putin to be more of a dominant man than pussy Obama, even tho obama being taller than him. Putins attitude is way more hardcore and manly, and hes a former KGB.

Elite Lookmaxer wrote:
Samsung wrote:
It comes down to attitude. There are many manlets who have been very dominant thruout history.

Coping. if you arent napoleon and dont have a 100 thousand men army and rule several countries you WILL get downplayed and ridiculed if you try these tricks. To dominate others you need to be big/dom, then, even if you wont act very dominant halo will make it up for you and people will assume you are


No, you need to have social power, which comes from popularity (aswell as other things). If you are the guy people respect alot and who basicly has the social power, you will be in authority and "dominant".

You legit gotta stop thinking of humans as Lions or fucking Gorillas, Its not the biggest one who is the most powerful - we are flock animals, the most powerful one is the one whos got the most social influence and people following him.

Elite Lookmaxer wrote:
Samsung wrote:
No, you need to have social power, which comes from popularity (aswell as other things). If you are the guy people respect alot and who basicly has the social power, you will be in authority and "dominant".

You legit gotta stop thinking of humans as Lions or fucking Gorillas, Its not the biggest one who is the most powerful - we are flock animals, the most powerful one is the one whos got the most social influence and people following him.

How can a framecelish manlet be followed by people or popular aside from being a party clown. Please stop spreading this blue pill personality bullshit here and tell me your height so we can decide once for all whether you are coping or not. Being NT is all you need, the rest comes from T levels and looks ONLY


How could Putin join KGB and after a while basicly dominate it? How could Putin later in life take over fucking Russia? How could manlet Hitler take over Germany and starting the biggest war we've ever seen? Attitude, drive, masculinity, ruthlessness, fearlessness.

This is the true red pill. YOU are the one spouting blue pill nonsense, ure basicly brainwashed by feminism thinking males and females work the same.

I know many manlets who are WAY more popular with girls, got WAY more respect with males compared to some random roided up monkey.

Im 6'0, now stfu.

Social rank has alot to with looks if im guy and girls are attracted to me on campus other guys will give me more respect and see me as cool even if im not. Same reason ugly girls like to hang out with the hot or pretty girls.
People who are 6/10 at least observe them average people treat them better and want to be around them.

BaitKappa wrote:social rank = looks

best looking people are the most popular

So true the most popular and social people are the best looking aka 7/10+ the best looking people socialize with others of similar rank and attractiveness.Then you have the normal people that are around 5/10s they have problems getting dates and girls but easily make friends with others in the 5/10- 6/10 range.The 6/10s friends are mostly with 5/10s and usually have to date down.There more attractive then most but not high enough to hit the 7/10 range were its a different world.This is even more so true in the middle school to highschool years.
Last edited by stamaster21 on Mon May 04, 2015 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Here's a question: is it better to be the number 7 ranked guy in the most popular social circle, or number 1 of a lesser social circle? Obviously, it is better to avoid any social circle that has zero access to women. But if I could do it all over again with the hand that I was dealt, I would have focused on being king of the band/orchestra geeks rather than on the periphery of the coolest partying circle.

butthurt_manlet wrote:Here's a question: is it better to be the number 7 ranked guy in the most popular social circle, or number 1 of a lesser social circle? Obviously, it is better to avoid any social circle that has zero access to women. But if I could do it all over again with the hand that I was dealt, I would have focused on being king of the band/orchestra geeks rather than on the periphery of the coolest partying circle.



Whats the point in that all the people in your circle will be ugly.The only reason i could think of is for social experiences before going to college.Those band/orchestra people don't go to parties or really hangout, so you would be wasting your time.Its about being good looking and healthy and social from a young age.So Your social circle will consist of other good looking social kids,and usually these people will be winners in life. which will give you connections to meet richer people learn from other people who have a better life then you do.

Still the best thread on this forum. And no, social rank = looks, is completely false. Having good looks wont do shit If you feel submissive and low status. Look at Brio or several other distinctly above average looking guys here, they STILL suffer from social anxiety and weirdness, due to low social status which stems from an internal feeling of submisiveness (The feeling is there to protect them from getting hurt trying to climb the ladder).

Guys who gets alot of punani feel above others, this results in them talking over others, feeling more entitled, taking up space whereever they go. Walking and talking with an assertiveness and calmness which incels could only dream of.

Actually, getting pussy seems to turn on some shit in your brain making you feel more "alpha". The period of my life when I got alot of punani, I was also a thousand times more motivated for life, had WAY more energy, didnt need as much sleep, felt like a king day and night. Thinking was more clear, you are more potent, confident and bold.

Socially isolating yourself, going down in social rank will affect your whole being. You lose motivation, you even lose libido.

Samsung wrote:Still the best thread on this forum. And no, social rank = looks, is completely false. Having good looks wont do shit If you feel submissive and low status. Look at Brio or several other distinctly above average looking guys here, they STILL suffer from social anxiety and weirdness, due to low social status which stems from an internal feeling of submisiveness (The feeling is there to protect them from getting hurt trying to climb the ladder).

Guys who gets alot of punani feel above others, this results in them talking over others, feeling more entitled, taking up space whereever they go. Walking and talking with an assertiveness and calmness which incels could only dream of.

Actually, getting pussy seems to turn on some shit in your brain making you feel more "alpha". The period of my life when I got alot of punani, I was also a thousand times more motivated for life, had WAY more energy, didnt need as much sleep, felt like a king day and night. Thinking was more clear, you are more potent, confident and bold.

Socially isolating yourself, going down in social rank will affect your whole being. You lose motivation, you even lose libido.


The brio guy has said he has gone on dates and has have girlfriends so thats not a good example.

stamaster21 wrote:
Samsung wrote:Still the best thread on this forum. And no, social rank = looks, is completely false. Having good looks wont do shit If you feel submissive and low status. Look at Brio or several other distinctly above average looking guys here, they STILL suffer from social anxiety and weirdness, due to low social status which stems from an internal feeling of submisiveness (The feeling is there to protect them from getting hurt trying to climb the ladder).

Guys who gets alot of punani feel above others, this results in them talking over others, feeling more entitled, taking up space whereever they go. Walking and talking with an assertiveness and calmness which incels could only dream of.

Actually, getting pussy seems to turn on some shit in your brain making you feel more "alpha". The period of my life when I got alot of punani, I was also a thousand times more motivated for life, had WAY more energy, didnt need as much sleep, felt like a king day and night. Thinking was more clear, you are more potent, confident and bold.

Socially isolating yourself, going down in social rank will affect your whole being. You lose motivation, you even lose libido.


The brio guy has said he has gone on dates and has have girlfriends so thats not a good example.


Wtf? ANY fucking slob can "go on dates and get girlfriends", there are fat ugly broke homeless losers out there who get girlfriends.

Thats not what we are talking about here, we are talking about SLAYING - NOt getting a fucking date or some random cuckold LTR LOL :lol:

Jigar wrote:
kill em all wrote:The last sentence... HOW?!


The first step is standing up for yourself, and dominating others. Taking what you want. Doing what you want. Saying no just for the sake of saying no. Putting others down in a skillful way. It's ugly, but it's reality. It works. You will probably be put in your place by others above you. It will hurt. .But they're just acting instinctively, and trying to protect their position. Don't take it personally, and keep pushing. You'll get brain fog. Your body and brain will betray you, and try keep you in a position of law rank. Keep pushing.

Eventually you won't be at the bottom. And suddenly you'll think clearly, you'll feel above others. You'll perform better, you'll feel entitled to things, and you will start taking what you want. Your social rank affects you PHYSICALLY. It changes your brain, and therefore your behaviour.

Everyone knows this. I'm sure everyone can think of an example where they felt more/less at ease in a particular group. It's very simple. The more control you have, the more power, the better you will feel. The better you will perform. The more shit you will get for yourself.'

The less power you have, the more you second guess. The more you reflect. The more you fuck up. The less you get.

You're a dumbshit read your own article

Looks maxing is the strategy not putting people down

Submissiveness and inhibition evolved to stop beta fucks from getting outcasted or killed by trying to act alpha

You think you will fool the system by acting better than how you look?
Image

Sometimes I forget that most posters here are in high school/early stages of uni.

In structured environments like that where the struggle for resources/dominance is limited (Mum packs lunch. Mum gives money. People dress the same. Principal has power but is not competing with you socially) looks have inflated value. It's the main thing seperating people.So yeah, attractive people will be popular, have high rank blabla.

In the adult world, it's like the Wild West. You're competing with everyone. Suddenly there's no structure. It's a free for all. And the POWER to make others do what you want is all that matters.

If you find yourself unable to succeed (i.e acquire stuff that gives you power and therefore status) you will FEEL it. You'll feel like a powerless bitch, because you are one. And submissive behaviour will follow.

The opposite holds true for if you succeed.

Do looks help you acquire power? Yes! But what helps more is MONEY/influential job/influential social circle/ambitious or psychopathic personality. Looks BS is for kids. The real fun begins when you have the ability to take whatever the fuck you want - regardless of how you acquire that power (be it through L M S or all)

The person that can extinguish a life or pop a cherry at a whim is not concerned with how they fucking look unless it's the sole source of their power (hint: it rarely is)

Samsung wrote:Still the best thread on this forum. And no, social rank = looks, is completely false. Having good looks wont do shit If you feel submissive and low status. Look at Brio or several other distinctly above average looking guys here, they STILL suffer from social anxiety and weirdness, due to low social status which stems from an internal feeling of submisiveness (The feeling is there to protect them from getting hurt trying to climb the ladder).

Guys who gets alot of punani feel above others, this results in them talking over others, feeling more entitled, taking up space whereever they go. Walking and talking with an assertiveness and calmness which incels could only dream of.

Actually, getting pussy seems to turn on some shit in your brain making you feel more "alpha". The period of my life when I got alot of punani, I was also a thousand times more motivated for life, had WAY more energy, didnt need as much sleep, felt like a king day and night. Thinking was more clear, you are more potent, confident and bold.

Socially isolating yourself, going down in social rank will affect your whole being. You lose motivation, you even lose libido.


Yeah this has been my experience too. Something changes in you. Time to open tinder.

Samsung wrote:
stamaster21 wrote:
The brio guy has said he has gone on dates and has have girlfriends so thats not a good example.


Wtf? ANY fucking slob can "go on dates and get girlfriends", there are fat ugly broke homeless losers out there who get girlfriends.

Thats not what we are talking about here, we are talking about SLAYING - NOt getting a fucking date or some random cuckold LTR LOL :lol:


He gets attractive girls not average, when you say any slob can get girlfriend thats true but how many are getting the attractive ones,most guys dont.

Ceran wrote:
Jigar wrote:
The first step is standing up for yourself, and dominating others. Taking what you want. Doing what you want. Saying no just for the sake of saying no. Putting others down in a skillful way. It's ugly, but it's reality. It works. You will probably be put in your place by others above you. It will hurt. .But they're just acting instinctively, and trying to protect their position. Don't take it personally, and keep pushing. You'll get brain fog. Your body and brain will betray you, and try keep you in a position of law rank. Keep pushing.

Eventually you won't be at the bottom. And suddenly you'll think clearly, you'll feel above others. You'll perform better, you'll feel entitled to things, and you will start taking what you want. Your social rank affects you PHYSICALLY. It changes your brain, and therefore your behaviour.

Everyone knows this. I'm sure everyone can think of an example where they felt more/less at ease in a particular group. It's very simple. The more control you have, the more power, the better you will feel. The better you will perform. The more shit you will get for yourself.'

The less power you have, the more you second guess. The more you reflect. The more you fuck up. The less you get.

You're a dumbshit read your own article

Looks maxing is the strategy not putting people down

Submissiveness and inhibition evolved to stop beta fucks from getting outcasted or killed by trying to act alpha

You think you will fool the system by acting better than how you look?



So fuckn true i want guys to naturally feel good because they have looksmaxed are better mentally an physically.There not just going out in the world and trying to act alpha, they feel alpha because they are now a better version of themselves and feel there have value, so they act like it naturally.

Jigar wrote:Sometimes I forget that most posters here are in high school/early stages of uni.

In structured environments like that where the struggle for resources/dominance is limited (Mum packs lunch. Mum gives money. People dress the same. Principal has power but is not competing with you socially) looks have inflated value. It's the main thing seperating people.So yeah, attractive people will be popular, have high rank blabla.

In the adult world, it's like the Wild West. You're competing with everyone. Suddenly there's no structure. It's a free for all. And the POWER to make others do what you want is all that matters.

If you find yourself unable to succeed (i.e acquire stuff that gives you power and therefore status) you will FEEL it. You'll feel like a powerless bitch, because you are one. And submissive behaviour will follow.

The opposite holds true for if you succeed.

Do looks help you acquire power? Yes! But what helps more is MONEY/influential job/influential social circle/ambitious or psychopathic personality. Looks BS is for kids. The real fun begins when you have the ability to take whatever the fuck you want - regardless of how you acquire that power (be it through L M S or all)

The person that can extinguish a life or pop a cherry at a whim is not concerned with how they fucking look unless it's the sole source of their power (hint: it rarely is)


Yes your correct when your younger in middle school to highschool looks are the number one factor in value, everyone has more of similar rank besides looks. Status equal looks and looks equal status.Once people turn about age 20 they lose that highschool mindset and realize its a different ballgame.Now its about who you know what connections you have,who are the people you hangout with.

Now its about social value Looks are important but not as much as before.What do you do in your spare time,do you have any friends,what goals you have etc.How close are you with the people in your social circle.What job you have,do you have car can you drive.Have you been to the club scene or rave,are you living at home.Have you ever had a girlfriend are socially adjusted were we can invite you to a social gathering with people you don't know.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 142 guests