Low social rank = anxious, depressed INCEL

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

That's why you don't get laid. That's why you're depressed. That's why you have social anxiety.

We've evolved to be extremely sensitive to social cues & group dynamics. We PHYSICALLY respond to it. A high social rank produces energy, motivation, entitlement. Low social rank produces depressed, anxious, timid incels.

And then the feedback loop begins. It just keeps getting better and better, or worse and worse.

A powerful man feels entitled to women. Whether he be ugly, introverted, beautiful or extroverted. He's in a position of control. His social status provides him with energy. Testosterone. Motivation. He doesn't spend time mentally masturbating about looks. He lives in the hard, physical world and takes what he wants because he is compelled to. His social rank significantly determines his behaviour. If he's good looking, his success will be Godly. But even an average man with the entitlement a high social rank gives will get women. Because he goes out there and takes them!

A low status male, whether good looking or not is timid. He is defeated. His genes are telling him "Stay low, don't stand out, don't be beaten up anymore". It's a survival strategy.

This is why there's such a cross section of looks here. You can be a lowly and ugly, lowly and average, lowly and attractive.

If you want to improve your situation, you need to improve your social rank.



If human social anxiety is not predominately about the fear of physical injury or attack, as it is in other animals, then, to understand human social anxiety (i.e., fear of evaluation), it is necessary to consider why certain types of relationships are so important. Why do humans need to court the good feelings of others and fear not doing so? And why, when people wish to appear attractive to others (e.g., to make friends, date a desired sexual partner, or give a good presentation), do some people become so overwhelmed with anxiety that they behave submissively and fearfully (which can be seen as unattractive) or are avoidant? This article has suggested that humans have evolved to compete for attractiveness to make good impressions because these are related to eliciting important social resources and investments from others. These, in turn, have been linked to inclusive fitness and have physiological regulating effects. Being allocated a low social rank or ostracized carries many negative consequences for controlling social resources and physiological regulation. Social anxiety, like shame, can be adaptive to the extent that it helps people to "stay on track" with what is socially acceptable and what is not and could result in social sanction and exclusion. However, dysfunctional social anxiety is the result of activation of basic defensive mechanisms (and modules for) for threat detection and response (e.g., inhibition, eye-gaze avoidance, flight, or submission) that can be recruited rapidly for dealing with immediate threats, override conscious wishes, and interfere with being seen as a "useful associate." Second, this article has suggested that socially anxious people are highly attuned to the competitive dynamics of trying to elicit approval and investment from others but that they perceive themselves to start from an inferior (i.e., low-rank) position and, because of this, activate submissive defensives when attempting to present themselves as confident, able, and attractive to others. These submissive defenses (which evolved to inhibit animals in low-rank positions from making claims on resources or up-rank bids) interfere with confident performance, leading to a failure cycle. While psychological therapies may target specific modules, cognitions, and behaviors (e.g., damage limitation behaviors, eyes gaze avoidance, theory of mind beliefs) that underpin social anxiety, drugs may work by having a more generalized effect on the threat-safety balance such that there is a different "weighting" given to various social threats and opportunities. If social anxiety (and disorders associated with it) are increasing in the modern age, one reason may be invigorated competition for social prestige, attractiveness, and resources.



kill em all wrote:The last sentence... HOW?!


The first step is standing up for yourself, and dominating others. Taking what you want. Doing what you want. Saying no just for the sake of saying no. Putting others down in a skillful way. It's ugly, but it's reality. It works. You will probably be put in your place by others above you. It will hurt. .But they're just acting instinctively, and trying to protect their position. Don't take it personally, and keep pushing. You'll get brain fog. Your body and brain will betray you, and try keep you in a position of law rank. Keep pushing.

Eventually you won't be at the bottom. And suddenly you'll think clearly, you'll feel above others. You'll perform better, you'll feel entitled to things, and you will start taking what you want. Your social rank affects you PHYSICALLY. It changes your brain, and therefore your behaviour.

Everyone knows this. I'm sure everyone can think of an example where they felt more/less at ease in a particular group. It's very simple. The more control you have, the more power, the better you will feel. The better you will perform. The more shit you will get for yourself.'

The less power you have, the more you second guess. The more you reflect. The more you fuck up. The less you get.

Jigar wrote:
kill em all wrote:The last sentence... HOW?!


The first step is standing up for yourself, and dominating others. Taking what you want. Doing what you want. Saying no just for the sake of saying no. Putting others down in a skillful way. It's ugly, but it's reality. It works. You will probably be put in your place by others above you. It will hurt. .But they're just acting instinctively, and trying to protect their position. Don't take it personally, and keep pushing. You'll get brain fog. Your body and brain will betray you, and try keep you in a position of law rank. Keep pushing.

Eventually you won't be at the bottom. And suddenly you'll think clearly, you'll feel above others. You'll perform better, you'll feel entitled to things, and you will start taking what you want. Your social rank affects you PHYSICALLY. It changes your brain, and therefore your behaviour.

Everyone knows this. I'm sure everyone can think of an example where they felt more/less at ease in a particular group. It's very simple. The more control you have, the more power, the better you will feel. The better you will perform. The more shit you will get for yourself.'

The less power you have, the more you second guess. The more you reflect. The more you fuck up. The less you get.


sadly it's not so simple.

Looksmaxing is a good way to increase social power anyway. An indian who doesn't speak swedish will still be seen as low social rank in sweden in a random social context.

But that's why the boom of gymcels and the more masturbating existance of sluthate's facial looksmaxing is real: low self-esteem, low considered men trying to increase their social influence.

In college and school, all that matters is how many friends you bring in day 1 or how many people like you in day 1. In day 1 are the labels given, which hardly change: the cool guys, the nerds and whatever. You obviously need to calibrate on how people perceive a determinate label before that Day 1, that often is calibrated with mass-media images (example: the nerd is often a skinny ugly guy with glasses who dresses like shit and doesn't talk and is anxious)

During life you build a pyramid. You need to have a strong high surface base from the beginning to build a tall pyramid. If you just have one or two blocks at the beginning you won't build any fucking pyramid.
Image

Jigar wrote:
kill em all wrote:The last sentence... HOW?!


The first step is standing up for yourself, and dominating others. Taking what you want. Doing what you want. Saying no just for the sake of saying no. Putting others down in a skillful way. It's ugly, but it's reality. It works. You will probably be put in your place by others above you. It will hurt. .But they're just acting instinctively, and trying to protect their position. Don't take it personally, and keep pushing. You'll get brain fog. Your body and brain will betray you, and try keep you in a position of law rank. Keep pushing.

Eventually you won't be at the bottom. And suddenly you'll think clearly, you'll feel above others. You'll perform better, you'll feel entitled to things, and you will start taking what you want. Your social rank affects you PHYSICALLY. It changes your brain, and therefore your behaviour.

Everyone knows this. I'm sure everyone can think of an example where they felt more/less at ease in a particular group. It's very simple. The more control you have, the more power, the better you will feel. The better you will perform. The more shit you will get for yourself.'

The less power you have, the more you second guess. The more you reflect. The more you fuck up. The less you get.


I got on test and this is how I started acting naturally, makes sense as to why my life's been getting better...



sweet dreams wrote:
Jigar wrote:
The first step is standing up for yourself, and dominating others. Taking what you want. Doing what you want. Saying no just for the sake of saying no. Putting others down in a skillful way. It's ugly, but it's reality. It works. You will probably be put in your place by others above you. It will hurt. .But they're just acting instinctively, and trying to protect their position. Don't take it personally, and keep pushing. You'll get brain fog. Your body and brain will betray you, and try keep you in a position of law rank. Keep pushing.

Eventually you won't be at the bottom. And suddenly you'll think clearly, you'll feel above others. You'll perform better, you'll feel entitled to things, and you will start taking what you want. Your social rank affects you PHYSICALLY. It changes your brain, and therefore your behaviour.

Everyone knows this. I'm sure everyone can think of an example where they felt more/less at ease in a particular group. It's very simple. The more control you have, the more power, the better you will feel. The better you will perform. The more shit you will get for yourself.'

The less power you have, the more you second guess. The more you reflect. The more you fuck up. The less you get.


sadly it's not so simple.

Looksmaxing is a good way to increase social power anyway. An indian who doesn't speak swedish will still be seen as low social rank in sweden in a random social context.

But that's why the boom of gymcels and the more masturbating existance of sluthate's facial looksmaxing is real: low self-esteem, low considered men trying to increase their social influence.

In college and school, all that matters is how many friends you bring in day 1 or how many people like you in day 1. In day 1 are the labels given, which hardly change: the cool guys, the nerds and whatever. You obviously need to calibrate on how people perceive a determinate label before that Day 1, that often is calibrated with mass-media images (example: the nerd is often a skinny ugly guy with glasses who dresses like shit and doesn't talk and is anxious)

During life you build a pyramid. You need to have a strong high surface base from the beginning to build a tall pyramid. If you just have one or two blocks at the beginning you won't build any fucking pyramid.



So is creating a niche image the way to go? Be a hipster, jock, roid head, musician, etc to get girls?

social rank = looks

best looking people are the most popular

kill em all wrote:
sweet dreams wrote:
sadly it's not so simple.

Looksmaxing is a good way to increase social power anyway. An indian who doesn't speak swedish will still be seen as low social rank in sweden in a random social context.

But that's why the boom of gymcels and the more masturbating existance of sluthate's facial looksmaxing is real: low self-esteem, low considered men trying to increase their social influence.

In college and school, all that matters is how many friends you bring in day 1 or how many people like you in day 1. In day 1 are the labels given, which hardly change: the cool guys, the nerds and whatever. You obviously need to calibrate on how people perceive a determinate label before that Day 1, that often is calibrated with mass-media images (example: the nerd is often a skinny ugly guy with glasses who dresses like shit and doesn't talk and is anxious)

During life you build a pyramid. You need to have a strong high surface base from the beginning to build a tall pyramid. If you just have one or two blocks at the beginning you won't build any fucking pyramid.



So is creating a niche image the way to go? Be a hipster, jock, roid head, musician, etc to get girls?


that's already what the low-class people do during puberty. They join the emo clans, or the wigger clans, or the metal clans or whatever, because they need to find power through a new identity, ignoring the other circles or having a socially accepted reason to hate on them, as a coping mechanism because of just not fitting in (or at least, not fitting in as an influential individual) but they don't.

How much influential one is isn't decided by himself but by the other people. To gain influence, you need to be seen already as influential from people who don't know you. You can try hard how much you want but the only thing that matters is how people around you treat you already.

Disagree:

A personal example, 3 years ago I lived and worked with a guy who completely Alphad me. The arguments started over normal housemate stuff, washing up taking drinks out the fridge etc. But this guy got so angry he wanted to move out. Unfortunately he couldn't find someone to move in, so he went behind my back to the Landlord and cancelled the contract for the house, even though I was the one who signed in the first place.

After this I thought the arguments would be over but he continued giving me evil looks at work, spying on me via mutual friends and spreading rumours about me. Whenever I saw him in the pub I displayed all the Beta submissive signs such as avoiding eye contact and speaking politely to him, despite his rudeness.

Fast forward 3 years. I just left a job where I did not hang out with anyone there. I live in an apartment block in a room on my own, and all rooms are identical. I don't have a regular pub where I expect people to recognize me. Obviously noone can alpha me like that now. But I have a far worse social life with less women involved.

If you have low social rank, you are in a social group, this should give you some opportunities to meet women.
If you do not have a social group, your rank is neither positive or negative, but you are in a far worse position than the beta in a social group.

To anybody who likes and believes this thread:

When you move to SEAsia you instantly hit top of the social hierarchy, in looks, wealth, status, basically you become top tier LMS/SMV. The MEN will give you this respect as much as the women!!!

Now imagine walking around like that for a year or more. You slowly rewire all the incel social circuits in your brain, sooner or later you will believe it and in yourself. Like OP said, you can't help but NOT change as a result, our state is highly tuned by the local environment and moving to SEAsia is like being born into the USA as Sean O'Pry (unless you're black or dark skinned sorry ethnicels I wish asians didn't hate you all so much either).

submissive wrote:If you have low social rank, you are in a social group, this should give you some opportunities to meet women.
If you do not have a social group, your rank is neither positive or negative, but you are in a far worse position than the beta in a social group.


very good. loner theory = destroyed!

Where did I say anything about loners > low social rank? It's not relevent to the point

worsethanaverage wrote:To anybody who likes and believes this thread:

When you move to SEAsia you instantly hit top of the social hierarchy, in looks, wealth, status, basically you become top tier LMS/SMV. The MEN will give you this respect as much as the women!!!

Now imagine walking around like that for a year or more. You slowly rewire all the incel social circuits in your brain, sooner or later you will believe it and in yourself. Like OP said, you can't help but NOT change as a result, our state is highly tuned by the local environment and moving to SEAsia is like being born into the USA as Sean O'Pry (unless you're black or dark skinned sorry ethnicels I wish asians didn't hate you all so much either).


Right, social rank is fluid and dependent on environment. I think the above is a good shortcut - but you also wanna cultivate qualities that will ensure you're not on the bottom rungs of social groups in the West.

Jigar wrote:Right, social rank is fluid and dependent on environment. I think the above is a good shortcut - but you also wanna cultivate qualities that will ensure you're not on the bottom rungs of social groups in the West.


Disagreed. Your idea that low social rank = anxious is true, but your solution is flawed.

There's no such thing as "qualities" that determine social ranking. If you put a bunch of 14 year old kids together, there's a hierarchy. Is it because one 14 year old kid has had more time to consciously develop and cultivate "qualities"?

If a white man moves to SEAsia, it is his SKIN COLOR and MONEY that gives him high status. His behavior reflects him being accustomed to being treated like this, but he did not gain any "qualities" that makes this happen. He's more confident and assertive because he subconsciously realized he has higher LMS, not because he gained some "quality". Similarly, going back home, he subconsciously sees his LMS is shit, and so cannot behave confidently and assertively.

Also, if social hierarchy was really determined by "qualities" that can be developed, then it makes no sense that anyone would come on an incel forum to explain this.
Image

OP is totally right.

The key is to be yourself i explained this in the white knight topic and have the asshole arrogance of strong men. Simple.

Why are you not getting laid? I am gonna phrase them as questions because i dont want you to drill these ideas into your head as statements about you.

- are you creepy?

-are youre awkward

- are you shy

- do you freeze around hot girls or even people

- are you isolated

-do you stand out in a bad way aka the weird person from the corner

- do you have weird hobbies and obsess about stuff most peoplr arent interested in

-do you respond in a bad way to things that should come naturally? For example a surprise situation where you have to introduce other people

- are you nervous

- do you do weird shit like rubbing your hands together or putting ur sleves over ur hand all the time
Etc

juzaaa wrote:OP is totally right.

The key is to be yourself i explained this in the white knight topic and have the asshole arrogance of strong men. Simple.

Why are you not getting laid? I am gonna phrase them as questions because i dont want you to drill these ideas into your head as statements about you.

- are you creepy?

-are youre awkward

- are you shy

- do you freeze around hot girls or even people

- are you isolated

-do you stand out in a bad way aka the weird person from the corner

- do you have weird hobbies and obsess about stuff most peoplr arent interested in

-do you respond in a bad way to things that should come naturally? For example a surprise situation where you have to introduce other people

- are you nervous

- do you do weird shit like rubbing your hands together or putting ur sleves over ur hand all the time
Etc


>says be yourself
>tells them its wrong

Lol

This thread is very legit and post #3 is SUPER LEGIT. This is the best thread Ive seen here, very very good stuff.

Actually shyness (awkwardness) etc is not being yourself.

You are yourself when in a conversation in real life you aay and do the same things as you do here Where u feel safe and comfortable.

You are yourself if a hot girls asks you to go with her to a place you dont wanna go and you say no.

No one is shy as a character trait. Being shy is a defense mechanism and it is usually learned.

Being shy is wanting to keep low etc which is a sign of fear etc. When you are yourself you are not afraid.

All of these things are ways people protect themselves. They cover your true nature Not expose it.

Bynthe way to the guy talking about asia. I lived in asia and first of all japan sucks korea is nice so is singapore china is ok.

Secondly if you continue to be socially awkward and weird in any Asian country you will get either


A girl obsessed about foreigners cause she has deep mental problems

A girl who thinks all white men are rich and a visa ticket.

And to ur surprise you can apply this to white girls too .. but for white girls rich means more moneybthan for the asians
If that is why you wanna date a white girl to be her slave and for her to use you then get rich. And you will still be miserable with gold diggers around who will ditch you like a bad coat once they get a new onone. Look into the life of m jackson


Until you fix your mental and behaviour problems no sane girl will stick around.

Neither will successful friends. U will get successful lab geeks but is that ur goal?

juzaaa wrote:Actually shyness (awkwardness) etc is not being yourself.

You are yourself when in a conversation in real life you aay and do the same things as you do here Where u feel safe and comfortable.

You are yourself if a hot girls asks you to go with her to a place you dont wanna go and you say no.

No one is shy as a character trait. Being shy is a defense mechanism and it is usually learned.

Being shy is wanting to keep low etc which is a sign of fear etc. When you are yourself you are not afraid.

All of these things are ways people protect themselves. They cover your true nature Not expose it.


Yep. In a very basic way, "being yourself" is true for getting friends and girls. However, most guys, especially incels, have too much shit clouding their minds to be "themselves". Their true self are hindered by anxiousness, shyness, weirdness, feeling of having no worth.

Samsung wrote:
juzaaa wrote:Actually shyness (awkwardness) etc is not being yourself.

You are yourself when in a conversation in real life you aay and do the same things as you do here Where u feel safe and comfortable.

You are yourself if a hot girls asks you to go with her to a place you dont wanna go and you say no.

No one is shy as a character trait. Being shy is a defense mechanism and it is usually learned.

Being shy is wanting to keep low etc which is a sign of fear etc. When you are yourself you are not afraid.

All of these things are ways people protect themselves. They cover your true nature Not expose it.


Yep. In a very basic way, "being yourself" is true for getting friends and girls. However, most guys, especially incels, have too much shit clouding their minds to be "themselves". Their true self are hindered by anxiousness, shyness, weirdness, feeling of having no worth.


cuz incels dont have any worth just lol boyo incels have no looks, status, money and as a result they devleloped bad personalities. lol boyo

If you are attractive you will not be low status unless you have some severe social handicap. You may not be high, but you won't be lowest on the totem pole. Ever. Your looks will give you intrinsic value
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

BaitKappa wrote:
Samsung wrote:
Yep. In a very basic way, "being yourself" is true for getting friends and girls. However, most guys, especially incels, have too much shit clouding their minds to be "themselves". Their true self are hindered by anxiousness, shyness, weirdness, feeling of having no worth.


cuz incels dont have any worth just lol boyo incels have no looks, status, money and as a result they devleloped bad personalities. lol boyo


Its not the logical fact they have nothing to offer, its their criteria in their mind that they have to reach a certain threshold TO give themselves green light to actually speak their mind.

Why do I know extreme fucking LOSERS with no education, no job, who smokes weed all day - not especially good looking, having really nothing "good" to offer, in the general sense - yet pulling alot of girls? They are super relaxe, love themselves, love their living situation and dont give a shit about what people think about it. They get laid so fucking more than many incels with computer degrees.

Samsung wrote:
BaitKappa wrote:
cuz incels dont have any worth just lol boyo incels have no looks, status, money and as a result they devleloped bad personalities. lol boyo


Its not the logical fact they have nothing to offer, its their criteria in their mind that they have to reach a certain threshold TO give themselves green light to actually speak their mind.

Why do I know extreme fucking LOSERS with no education, no job, who smokes weed all day - not especially good looking, having really nothing "good" to offer, in the general sense - yet pulling alot of girls? They are super relaxe, love themselves, love their living situation and dont give a shit about what people think about it. They get laid so fucking more than many incels with computer degrees.


lmao buddy boyo ur so lost in the times, wheres the fucking proof u primitive bluepill noob

Niggardofspeech wrote:If you are attractive you will not be low status unless you have some severe social handicap. You may not be high, but you won't be lowest on the totem pole. Ever. Your looks will give you intrinsic value


Oh god dont make this to another fucking looks thread you god damn redicilous shit-aspies, ure literally obsessed with your worthless "looks-law".

To answer your shit: When I attended a 2 week education in the US some years ago, the absolute most good looking guy in the group was shy, submissive and weird as fuck. No girls liked him, he got nothing.

Having good looks will help you, but if ure of low rank it wont seal the deal.

BaitKappa wrote:
Samsung wrote:
Its not the logical fact they have nothing to offer, its their criteria in their mind that they have to reach a certain threshold TO give themselves green light to actually speak their mind.

Why do I know extreme fucking LOSERS with no education, no job, who smokes weed all day - not especially good looking, having really nothing "good" to offer, in the general sense - yet pulling alot of girls? They are super relaxe, love themselves, love their living situation and dont give a shit about what people think about it. They get laid so fucking more than many incels with computer degrees.


lmao buddy boyo ur so lost in the times, wheres the fucking proof u primitive bluepill noob


Ah great, as usual dealing with the lowest of low in intelligence :roll: :lol:

Samsung wrote:
BaitKappa wrote:
lmao buddy boyo ur so lost in the times, wheres the fucking proof u primitive bluepill noob


Ah great, as usual dealing with the lowest of low in intelligence :roll: :lol:


Im typing like u do buddy boyo, now wheres the proof u fucking scrublord? stop using diversion tactics and show us all the proof, where is the undeniable proof? dont preach shit without backing it up buddy boyo lmfao

Samsung wrote:
Niggardofspeech wrote:If you are attractive you will not be low status unless you have some severe social handicap. You may not be high, but you won't be lowest on the totem pole. Ever. Your looks will give you intrinsic value


Oh god dont make this to another fucking looks thread you god damn redicilous shit-aspies, ure literally obsessed with your worthless "looks-law".

To answer your shit: When I attended a 2 week education in the US some years ago, the absolute most good looking guy in the group was shy, submissive and weird as fuck. No girls liked him, he got nothing.

Having good looks will help you, but if ure of low rank it wont seal the deal.


Strange because I am taking a course on how to sell ideas and improve your speaking skills and the attractive people with the most attractive voices (men and women) tend to get the most votes all the time. The average and ugly guys are literally invisible and just kind of "there" unless they really make an effort to stand out or have some whacky persona.... And this isn't even dating and sexual selection!

Halo effect and looks even matter for simple public speaking and selling ideas. I don't know what's up with you and denying genetic/sexual fitness and stuff like that. You realize good looks are correlated with better development, social class and immunocompetence right?
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 111 guests