Lol @ LTRing non-virgins

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Lol @ LTRing girls who have fucked anyone before, fucking filthy non-innocent sluts. How does it feel getting cucked, bitch boys? I bet a good amount of you have already done it. Im kissless but at least I'm not a fucking cuck like many of you here! Virgin or nothing for me when it comes to LTR!
Image



slayerfacedincel wrote:legit, I'll also LTR a non-slut intelligent 7+ girl or die childless


Pretty ambitious for your looks level
Image
The Angel of SlutRates



djfranktank wrote:unless you are a slayer...you should only LTR virgins


Its disgusting, your partner should be special not a whore.

bulletsflyingby wrote:
slayerfacedincel wrote:legit, I'll also LTR a non-slut intelligent 7+ girl or die childless


Pretty ambitious for your looks level
Image


I deserve ONLY 7+ girls. My genetic is of VERY high value and it'd be a shame to mix it with sub7 girls.
I'm the most goodlooking Member on this Forum. I've been rated 7+, I'm very robust, I'm getting IOI everytime I go out, everyone tells me how good I look since I was a child, in every class I went 2-3 girls had a crush on me, I had many gf's and and more. Was always the leader in my classes. They're just jealous, I AMOG then and throw them away.



You'll never find a virgin past 20 these days and that's at the absolute latest. So not only are virgin girls extremely rare, they're also unattainable for low value guys like ourselves. The cultural brainwashing has made EVERY GIRL into a slut.
Image

PuaKiller wrote:You'll never find a virgin past 20 these days and that's at the absolute latest. So not only are virgin girls extremely rare, they're also unattainable for low value guys like ourselves. The cultural brainwashing has made EVERY GIRL into a slut.


I realize this. I'll have to find a religious christian or muslim girl or go abroad and buy a young virgin but idgaf, not settling down with a fucking sloot.

MiddleChild wrote:I realize this. I'll have to find a religious christian or muslim girl or go abroad and buy a young virgin but idgaf, not settling down with a fucking sloot.

I have long considered pretending to be devout as a way of finding virtuous women who know their natural role.

I sometimes listen to sermons like this to make up for a childhood brought up godless: http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=10905144247
Preacher straight up says feminism is unchristian.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 82 guests