disgusting reddit CUCKOLDRY

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

The second one is pretty cuck BUT its still passable. You need to get married when you're NT.

But the first one... Jesus Christ man, how can he be so bluepill. Its almost like he's blind and coping so hard that he's completely deluded himself.

I will never LTR a non-virgin. I dont give a fuck, I'll go to a poor country and buy a 14 year old girl if i have to.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Erect Black Tranny wrote:
My last girlfriend had slept with 33 people before me. She told me I was the best, so I got on with my life.

Obviously she's fucking lying. What a fucking retard. Unless he is legit the biggest and best looking dude she's been with, but you fucking know he isn't because women don't LTR the super handsome big dick guy because he won't commit. What a dumb piece of shit he is.

I hope that reddit gold makes you feel good about your wife taking meters and meters of cocks before you.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice