Holy fuck the halo effect is legit

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

socloseto6ft wrote:
Emil King wrote:What is funky bod?

Lmao OP hit the fucking gym

So you wear a male version of the wonder-bra?

sysiphus wrote:
socloseto6ft wrote:Image

Lmao OP hit the fucking gym

So you wear a male version of the wonder-bra?

Yes he does. But don't judge him for it. We now live in a society where males are of such low standing that they are forced to do such things that would have seemed unthinkable a few generations ago. Welcome to hell.
“It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything...”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

DOM2.1FWHRSlayer wrote:also make sure you work out your neck hardcore cus it needs to match your new body

neck training is essential for incels. Combined wuth tren, incredible resuluts can be acheived.

DOM2.1FWHRSlayer wrote:also make sure you work out your neck hardcore cus it needs to match your new body

my neck is surprisingly thick for my body, and actually looks perfectly in proportion with the funkybod. I will definitely add neck training to my gymcel regime once I start roids though.
LOOKSMAXING WISHLIST

-BSSO

-Steroids

-Wrist fat grafting

-Melanotan-2

-Beard transplant

-Cheekbone implants

Could you make a pic of your body in clothes with the funkybod and one without? I want to see how much stronger one looks like when wearing it.

Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice