Holy fuck the halo effect is legit

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Hi guys, for those of you who don't know, I'm a 19yr old university student from New Zealand. I have just started back at my second year. Anyway, I have been wearing a funkybod underneath hoodies, and wearing lifts that take me from 6'0" (I'm literally half a millimeter away from being 6'1"), up to 6'2". I have also found a messy surfer hairstyle that suits me far better than anything I have ever tried before. The difference in treatment from people that I get is ridiculous. Physically the funkybod and lifts make me immediately stand out as a "big guy" at my campus. This alone gets second glances from girls and respectful looks from other guys. Facially I am around a 6/10, maybe a VERY weak 7 if I jaw jut+squint+have tan and good lighting. The difference from last year is crazy, where I was bluepilled on aesthetics, and looked like a skinny acne ridden loser fuckwit. I'm no male model, but the difference in treatment is almost sickening. EVERY single fucking person that I see or talk to is either nicer, or somehow more "receptive" of being looked at or talked to. It is as if they assign me a higer value upon first sight. My confidence has fucking skyrockected in one week as well, simply because I know that people are more likely to be receptive to me. This is proof that confidence is EXTERNAL, and at the very least cannot simply be willed into existence. I've got a class to got to now, and I will update later today with how things went at the campus. WHEN WILL PEOPLE UNDERSTAND???? LOOKS ARE FUCKING EVERYTHING AND IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!!! As far as personality goes, just don't have aspergers. Basically everything past that is how you look.
LOOKSMAXING WISHLIST

-BSSO

-Steroids

-Wrist fat grafting

-Melanotan-2

-Beard transplant

-Cheekbone implants

And what happens when you get a girl, take her back to your room, she takes off your shirt and realises that you're a twig wearing a muscle suit?

I was tempted by this funkybod thing as a prelude to lifting, but the risk of getting humiliated by someone seeing your actual body is too high.

scar_face40 wrote:And what happens when you get a girl, take her back to your room, she takes off your shirt and realises that you're a twig wearing a muscle suit?

I was tempted by this funkybod thing as a prelude to lifting, but the risk of getting humiliated by someone seeing your actual body is too high.

I will admit that I would be fucked (no pun haha) in this situation, but right now I'm basically just experimenting with the halo effect, not just for getting girls, but just respect in general. It just fascinates me how deeply important looks are, and yet how their importance is equally as deeply denied by society.

AwkwardLoner wrote:
scar_face40 wrote:And what happens when you get a girl, take her back to your room, she takes off your shirt and realises that you're a twig wearing a muscle suit?

I will admit that I would be fucked (no pun haha) in this situation, but right now I'm basically just experimenting with the halo effect, not just for getting girls, but just respect in general. It just fascinates me how deeply important looks are, and yet how their importance is equally as deeply denied by society.

Yes. Looksmaxing is 100% legit. I myself transformed me not into a slayer but from an invisible person to a person who is at least percieved as a human being. When I was 20 and started studycelling at my university I never ever had the feeling that people take me seriously or listen to me even though I had some intelligent stuff to add. Now, I am talking way less and about things that are way more stupid but people LISTEN to me just due to percieved higher genetic worth. Its stupid.

Of course dat shit is legit. There's tons of studies on it. Looksmaxing is life.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

hi greg
I will stay home in my mom's basement masturbating until the world stops.

socloseto6ft wrote:
Emil King wrote:What is funky bod?

Lmao OP hit the fucking gym

I do gym, but I wear my funkybod when possible.

DOM2.1FWHRSlayer wrote:gymcel AND wear funkybod or wear a massive funkybod, results would be unprecedented. you could legit intimidate the fuck out of ppl with mike tyson tier looking frame, just as long as they never touch you your good to go, also get bigger lifts to 6foot3. Then report back to us, that would be amazing.

haha, thats what I'm basically doing man. I'm natty gymcelling, but in December I will start will steroids. I truly think that if you are white, 5'9"+, and non deformed, then beard cover up+dom body game is the only way to go. At the moment though, I guess the hairstyle and funkybod+lifts give me a "jock surfer" look, which I like.

update from yesterday. Went to campus with lifts+socks stuffed into basketball shoes. Wore shorts (I have thick calves so looks in proportion), and fukybody under hoodie, with sleeves slightly rolled up. Height was implied as around 6'3" (implied height is the height that the lifts give you- the average shoe height boost, meaning the "implied" height that you would be if you were barefoot). Same shit all over again, some cool jock looking guys carrying crates of beer up to the on campus dorm gave me a sort of "nod" of respectful approval as I walked past them. Lots of second glances from girls I snuck into a lecture and sat next to this jock type guy, who acted "beneath" me. Lots of random smiles from girls. Fuck, I wish I was actually 6'3" with a massive frame. WE ARE NOT ALIVE!!!! I am thinking of ruinning some morphed tinder game using this method.

Elite Lookmaxer wrote:Roiding up and getting jacked is like rebirthing for validationcels. 180 degree change, lets you see how superficial humans really are

uh... no
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

Elite Lookmaxer wrote:Roiding up and getting jacked is like rebirthing for validationcels. 180 degree change, lets you see how superficial humans really are

thats my current gameplan. Spend this year running tinder morph and funkybod+lifts game, as well as approaching at campus when I recevie IOI's, and building my social network. I will also gymcel and do everyhting I can non surgical to looksmax. I will turn 20 late in the year, and will almost immediately hop on test and tren, also running rogaine beard cover up game. The improvement in treatment I get from the lifts and funkybod have been fucking insane.

DOM2.1FWHRSlayer wrote:gymcel AND wear funkybod or wear a massive funkybod, results would be unprecedented. you could legit intimidate the fuck out of ppl with mike tyson tier looking frame, just as long as they never touch you your good to go, also get bigger lifts to 6foot3. Then report back to us, that would be amazing.

This would be fucking epic

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.

AwkwardLoner wrote:update from yesterday. Went to campus with lifts+socks stuffed into basketball shoes. Wore shorts (I have thick calves so looks in proportion), and fukybody under hoodie, with sleeves slightly rolled up. Height was implied as around 6'3" (implied height is the height that the lifts give you- the average shoe height boost, meaning the "implied" height that you would be if you were barefoot). Same shit all over again, some cool jock looking guys carrying crates of beer up to the on campus dorm gave me a sort of "nod" of respectful approval as I walked past them. Lots of second glances from girls I snuck into a lecture and sat next to this jock type guy, who acted "beneath" me. Lots of random smiles from girls. Fuck, I wish I was actually 6'3" with a massive frame. WE ARE NOT ALIVE!!!! I am thinking of ruinning some morphed tinder game using this method.

Incel rage is coming to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

OP, you need to duct tape a massive salami to your inner thigh as well LOL
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

sephon wrote:Weird, last year this jock type guy sat next to me out of nowhere and tried to make friends but after he discovered how beta my personality was (???????) he started chatting to some jocks behind me and ignored me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i ended up befriending some subhuman asian who also ended up dogging me since had had church friends or something gay

This is why it is essential to take drugs to fake alphaness. Once the validaion comes, then your personality will also change for the long term.
“It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything...”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

Flawed Mentat wrote:OP, you need to duct tape a massive salami to your inner thigh as well LOL

Adding some degree of padding to this area is a very good idea when initially meeting people.

BAE wrote:
AwkwardLoner wrote:update from yesterday. Went to campus with lifts+socks stuffed into basketball shoes. Wore shorts (I have thick calves so looks in proportion), and fukybody under hoodie, with sleeves slightly rolled up. Height was implied as around 6'3" (implied height is the height that the lifts give you- the average shoe height boost, meaning the "implied" height that you would be if you were barefoot). Same shit all over again, some cool jock looking guys carrying crates of beer up to the on campus dorm gave me a sort of "nod" of respectful approval as I walked past them. Lots of second glances from girls I snuck into a lecture and sat next to this jock type guy, who acted "beneath" me. Lots of random smiles from girls. Fuck, I wish I was actually 6'3" with a massive frame. WE ARE NOT ALIVE!!!! I am thinking of ruinning some morphed tinder game using this method.

Incel rage is coming to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

It makes me rage too. I am augmenting myself in virtually every way, becoming a person I can never actually "be", and yet this new person is treated 10000x as well as the real me. I am thinking about wearing the funkybod and lifts every day until I have got some decent gains from roids later in the year/early next year. I will also try beard cover up game and lifts.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice