10/10 HBB calls Gobman "raging manlet".

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

david_chicago wrote:Severely retruded maxilla.

Legit. Never seen a faces potential destroyed so badly from a reftruded maxilla.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

10/10?

Lol shes barely hitting average
ImageImage

Just lol @ not fucking girls like these in your prime

That girl is a 4-5/10

But she probably still thinks that she's a 10/10 and deserve a 8+ male model anyway :lol:

Gobman is actually her looksmatch or even above
Last edited by Gandy's Hooknose on Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fucking LOL at her maxillary deficiency!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoever this is better be saving up for a lefort holy shit

you guys are fucking delusional. retruded maxilla my ass. this slut will never need to live a single day without sex if she decides to. her LMS is through the fucking roof despite her being only 6/10 or smthng

germanDream wrote:you guys are fucking delusional. retruded maxilla my ass. this slut will never need to live a single day without sex if she decides to. her LMS is through the fucking roof despite her being only 6/10 or smthng

no man, she is a legit candidate for a lefort. I'm serious, she should get it done because her orthodontist would most likely recommend her to a surgeon, and if she lives in a country with health care then she gets it for almost free.

would bring her up at least a point

germanDream wrote:you guys are fucking delusional. retruded maxilla my ass. this slut will never need to live a single day without sex if she decides to. her LMS is through the fucking roof despite her being only 6/10 or smthng

Yes

Her looks are enough to guarantee an easy life, but it doesn't change the fact that she is only a 4 or 5 at best

She has a really long face or it's the angle. Also weird mouth area, a bit of an underbite?

Gandy's Hooknose wrote:

Yes

Her looks are enough to guarantee an easy life, but it doesn't change the fact that she is only a 4 or 5 at best

doesnt matter her exact aspie-rating. she will never be without sexual options (8+ included). its simply insane to talk about a 20k $ double jaw surgery which is not riskless whatsoever. its like selling mirrors to a blind man...

germanDream wrote:
Gandy's Hooknose wrote:
Yes

doesnt matter her exact aspie-rating. she will never be without sexual options (8+ included). its simply insane to talk about a 20k $ double jaw surgery which is not riskless whatsoever. its like selling mirrors to a blind man...

Going up a point or two has more benefits than just an improved range of sexual options. But it's true that a lefort probably wouldn't even be worth all the pain and hassle in her case since she's not horrifyingly ugly even with her fucked up maxilla and bite

lmao

[sorry gobman]
mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

you're getting trolled hard, that's a guy in a wig.

wsolki wrote:you're getting trolled hard, that's a guy in a wig.

the person in that video is a female.

cope harder

Poor gobman, it's like he likes being bullied. :lol:
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice