Social Anxiety is Associated with Being an Empath

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Many of them believe that something is wrong with them and they need to be “fixed”. But it’s not always as it seems, and there may be much more profound causes behind social anxiety disorder than we are used to think.

The prevailing point of view on the causes of social phobia in psychiatry states that the condition is associated with the fear of being judged by others. But what if socially anxious people are simply too sensitive to other people’s energy and emotions, which are so intense and devastating that they are forced to avoid any social interactions?

A study published in 2011 showed that individuals with social phobias are hypersensitive to other people’s states of mind. It means that they can easily perceive and accurately distinguish feelings of those around them, which basically makes them empaths, or people capable of feeling and sharing the emotions of others.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22120444

What does it mean for people suffering from social phobias? It means that they actually are very special, gifted people rather than mental patients and freaks. They possess a rare gift of empathy, which makes them able to feel the emotional experiences of people around them. But this flood of emotions and energy is so devastating that the brain causes those disturbing symptoms in the body in order to avoid and protect itself from this “emotional pollution”

So, if you suffer from social anxiety, remember that you don’t need to be “fixed” – you just need to find the right environment and occupation that will suit your personality and lifestyle. Rather than exposing yourself to social situations in an attempt to overcome it and become more sociable, be careful of the people you surround yourself with and the situations you face every day. Don’t try to become “normal” and to do what everyone else is doing – this way you will never be happy. Instead, focus on your inner feelings and listen to yourself. As soon as you find the right surrounding and occupation that will use your strengths rather than challenging your weaknesses, you will reach the inner harmony.

I have severe social anxiety. I'm extremely worried about what others think of me and I get extremely emotional if I feel someone is judging me. :pistodouble:

PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

DeppIsGod wrote:My social anxiety is so bad that I rarly ever interact with anyone who isn't severly ugly. I can't talk to people who are looks matched or better looking.

That means you're insecure in certain situations -- which is what most people on this site experience. And people experience this for good reasons. If you're not as important, attractive, or as powerful as someone else, you have to be more sensitive to their feelings and you fear if they don't like you. It's completely normal. If I go into an interview, of course I'm going to be more sensitive to the interviewer's feelings -- they determine if I get a job. The interviewer has all the power. Same goes with attractive and unattractive people. That's the whole point of understanding LMS -- it's the undercurrent of interpersonal relationships and it determines who has more power.

You don't have social anxiety, unless you're afraid to talk to anyone. Most posters here just have legitimate concern that people will not like them and they will be ostracized. Posters need to stop putting themselves on the autism spectrum, referring to themselves as introverts, or talking about their social phobias. What you have is insecurity coming from your lack of power in certain interpersonal situations. It's not a medical condition. It's fucking normal.
SIGNATURE

machete wrote:Many of them believe that something is wrong with them and they need to be “fixed”. But it’s not always as it seems, and there may be much more profound causes behind social anxiety disorder than we are used to think.

The prevailing point of view on the causes of social phobia in psychiatry states that the condition is associated with the fear of being judged by others. But what if socially anxious people are simply too sensitive to other people’s energy and emotions, which are so intense and devastating that they are forced to avoid any social interactions?

A study published in 2011 showed that individuals with social phobias are hypersensitive to other people’s states of mind. It means that they can easily perceive and accurately distinguish feelings of those around them, which basically makes them empaths, or people capable of feeling and sharing the emotions of others.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22120444

What does it mean for people suffering from social phobias? It means that they actually are very special, gifted people rather than mental patients and freaks. They possess a rare gift of empathy, which makes them able to feel the emotional experiences of people around them. But this flood of emotions and energy is so devastating that the brain causes those disturbing symptoms in the body in order to avoid and protect itself from this “emotional pollution”

So, if you suffer from social anxiety, remember that you don’t need to be “fixed” – you just need to find the right environment and occupation that will suit your personality and lifestyle. Rather than exposing yourself to social situations in an attempt to overcome it and become more sociable, be careful of the people you surround yourself with and the situations you face every day. Don’t try to become “normal” and to do what everyone else is doing – this way you will never be happy. Instead, focus on your inner feelings and listen to yourself. As soon as you find the right surrounding and occupation that will use your strengths rather than challenging your weaknesses, you will reach the inner harmony.

this is 100% truth and describes me perfectly.

i can perceive peoples feelings and thoughts towards me that i used to think something is wrong with me. then i realized it isnt me that is feeling this weight or this weird negative energy. its the person who is judging me, and sending bad thoughts my way.

the thing is, it isnt just being an empath. it's also not having enough experiences in being social. so lots of times in the past, id have so much fear in social settings, all of these empath abilities would shut off. because i learned that fear blocks all of your intuition, and your ability to see clearly.

we just gotta get out there and socialize more, but we dont wanna put ourselves in social settings.

i will never be "normal". i learned to accept that fact and live with the fact that i will always be "weird" to other people, whom i avoid like the plague.
Tranny Crew Movement is back in full effect
Love trannies? Join up!!

http://www.sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53653

GENETIC SHIT wrote:Women with penises are the best

When I manage to relax around other people which is only in extremely rare cases, I manage to pull IT off. Normally my head is down so to se that I can't observe what other people are doing and can't really empathize properly enough to synch with them.

I took LSD a couple weeks back and by the time I was coming down I was extremely well connected with people. I knew exactly what they were thinking and because so I was a lot more bold and this included my dog. I don't know if this was me at my real state but if it could be so I'd be so useful for people.

Ineedacomb wrote:When I manage to relax around other people which is only in extremely rare cases, I manage to pull IT off. Normally my head is down so to se that I can't observe what other people are doing and can't really empathize properly enough to synch with them.

I took LSD a couple weeks back and by the time I was coming down I was extremely well connected with people. I knew exactly what they were thinking and because so I was a lot more bold and this included my dog. I don't know if this was me at my real state but if it could be so I'd be so useful for people.

psychedelics could teach you a lot about yourself, other people, and the universe. I am very spiritual and been getting into psychedelics more and more for the last couple of years. ironically, I haven't done any. I only messed with marijuana, which just relaxes me, relieves my stress, and helps me sleep. not to mention it makes me paranoid sometimes, but I learned how to control it and not have bad trips. I wanna try magic mushrooms next, and eventually go down to south America and drink ayahuasca. it isn't easy, but I need this cleansing of my body, my mind, and my spirit. and aya could give me that.

you just gotta remember that you shouldn't be doing psychedelics as a crutch, but as a tool to help you grow. they could show you what its like when you socialize without an ego attached to your soul, which seems like what happened to you and how you could perceive things clearly due to your ego not being present. but like I said, don't use it as a crutch. it just showed you that you could get to that point being sober. you just gotta get out there, and keep socializing until you are comfortable just being in social places. then work on your social skills. I know I need to do the same, but I just don't know enough people, so I don't get invited to parties, and I don't really wanna go to them randomly.

anyway, that thing about ego and lsd; I got from going to Seth meetups, and someone mentioned that in Nature of Personal Reality, Seth talks about how you shouldn't do LSD, something that got popular around the time the book came out, because you lose your ego. and when you come back, your ego gets attached back to you, so the experience could be very overwhelming. I been meaning to read that book, but im reading another one right now, ironically a Seth book.

anyway, yeah man. good luck. we all need it with social anxiety. here is a good video that helped me. i'll watch it again before going to my next social event, whenever that will be

https://youtu.be/FtP4GlDho_M

Brazilian Trannies wrote:anyway, yeah man. good luck. we all need it with social anxiety. here is a good video that helped me. i'll watch it again before going to my next social event, whenever that will be

https://youtu.be/FtP4GlDho_M

What a load of bollocks.

Brazilian Trannies wrote:anyway, that thing about ego and lsd; I got from going to Seth meetups, and someone mentioned that in Nature of Personal Reality, Seth talks about how you shouldn't do LSD, something that got popular around the time the book came out, because you lose your ego. and when you come back, your ego gets attached back to you, so the experience could be very overwhelming. I been meaning to read that book, but im reading another one right now, ironically a Seth book.

I've had that from LSD, it's called ego death. When it happened to me everything dissolved in my visual field and blew away, myself included, and I merged with God and became omnipresent across the universe and time. There was no boundary between my self and the external world, and therefore there was no self, as my self is a discrete system contained in the external world, but during ego death there is no separation of the two, they merge together, it feels as if you have died, but not in a way that is especially prone to panic, though it is close enough to a feeling of death that it can cause panic if people fight against it instead of just letting eternity consume them.

mrz wrote:
Brazilian Trannies wrote:anyway, that thing about ego and lsd; I got from going to Seth meetups, and someone mentioned that in Nature of Personal Reality, Seth talks about how you shouldn't do LSD, something that got popular around the time the book came out, because you lose your ego. and when you come back, your ego gets attached back to you, so the experience could be very overwhelming. I been meaning to read that book, but im reading another one right now, ironically a Seth book.

I've had that from LSD, it's called ego death. When it happened to me everything dissolved in my visual field and blew away, myself included, and I merged with God and became omnipresent across the universe and time. There was no boundary between my self and the external world, and therefore there was no self, as my self is a discrete system contained in the external world, but during ego death there is no separation of the two, they merge together, it feels as if you have died, but not in a way that is especially prone to panic, though it is close enough to a feeling of death that it can cause panic if people fight against it instead of just letting eternity consume them.

Holy shit, that sounds somewhat scary

Anal prolapse wrote:
mrz wrote:

Holy shit, that sounds somewhat scary

It's the most beautiful psychedelic experience there is imo.

[quote="mrz
It's the most beautiful psychedelic experience there is imo.[/quote]
that is beautiful

mrz wrote:

see this is why I wanna do LSD. psychedelics can show you the TRUTH! this is why I wanna go to the Amazon, and drink ayahuasca. everything you've described; it's like a 1,000 more deeper than that. but it's not easy and will be a hell of a ride, in some cases literally.

but it also clears all your toxins from your body. it detoxifies your body, mind, and spirit. and many incels need it, with all that hate and misery they are carrying around. it's like getting a fucking a exorcism in a way. but literally, with no bogus priests trying to fool you. you go through it because you chose to drink the brew. ayasquero shamans call her the mother all plants.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Were genetic trash go watch any youtuber that talks about social anxiety they're all ugly as fuck.

Psychedelics rarely show you the truth, they show you interesting and sometimes profound delusions. I'm not saying they don't enhance abstract thinking, or that they have no cognitive benefits, but I reject drug mysticism. I will say though that they remove filters, maybe that is what you mean by show you the truth.

For example, I've experienced God from at least three different drugs that immediately come to mind, LSD, Marijuana, and Ketamine. LSD God is loving, and healing, he performs miracles (such as opening portals to other dimensions), allows me to merge with him, and generally is awesome. Marijuana God is angry, fearsome, he wants me to engage in rituals to save myself from eternal fire, he seems kind of crazy. Ketamine God is mission oriented and selects me as an agent of him, I am a special and elevated character in his world, he has let me see him in heaven on his throne, but hasn't let me merge with him, he also seems kind of crazy but not in angry way like Marijuana God does. LSD God lacks a Jesus character, Ketamine God has a Jesus character who I interact with on missions, Marijuana God has a Jesus who I must worship to avoid burning in hell.

Which one of the unique gods could I say is the truth? Psychedelics show me three different characters, but all of them are God.
Last edited by mrz on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:05 am, edited 4 times in total.

Alot of outgoing social people I know are ugly as shit
Those who increaseth knowlage increaseth SORROW

That's fucking right it's all about being low inhib as fuck and not giving a shit about what people say about you. Say whatever shit comes to your mind and accept whatever consequences come with it. Fuck everyone else and destroy them with your words. Those pieces of shit will judge you no matter what. What everyone deserves is a dropkick to the solarplex. The only one who deserves life are sluthaters. Fuck the normies man, no more social anxiety or high inhibidness. Say whatever the fuck comes to mind you shitfucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

KNOWLEDGEISGRIEF wrote:Alot of outgoing social people I know are ugly as shit

But are they incel? That is the question.

mrz wrote:Psychedelics rarely show you the truth, they show you interesting and sometimes profound delusions. I'm not saying they don't enhance abstract thinking, or that they have no cognitive benefits, but I reject drug mysticism. I will say though that they remove filters, maybe that is what you mean by show you the truth.

For example, I've experienced God from at least three different drugs that immediately come to mind, LSD, Marijuana, and Ketamine. LSD God is loving, and healing, he performs miracles (such as opening portals to other dimensions), allows me to merge with him, and generally is awesome. Marijuana God is angry, fearsome, he wants me to engage in rituals to save myself from eternal fire, he seems kind of crazy. Ketamine God is mission oriented and selects me as an agent of him, I am a special and elevated character in his world, he has let me see him in heaven on his throne, but hasn't let me merge with him, he also seems kind of crazy but not in angry way like Marijuana God does. LSD God lacks a Jesus character, Ketamine God has a Jesus character who I interact with on missions, Marijuana God has a Jesus who I must worship to avoid burning in hell.

Which one of the unique gods could I say is the truth? Psychedelics show me three different characters, but all of them are God.

Ketamine? I don't fuck with that, and never will. I was more talking about natural plant psychedelics, Marijuana is not one of them and is not classified as a psychedelic. I meant these plants (Salvia which I may never take, too intense and I'm too sensitive, Magic Mushrooms, ayahuasca, peyote, etc..) can show you the truth about other worlds, dimensions, and its inhabitants. it will broaden up your mind about how we are all living in an illusion reality that is temporary. all these crazy psychos blowing themselves up and kill other peole in the name of their religion, mainly Islam. if they have done psychedelics, they would wake the fuck up and see how much damage they are doing to the planet.

I guess psychedelics could show you what you have done wrong in your life or how many people you have hurt, especially those that are blind by their hatred towards humanity. but it isn't the answer to all problems. you'll still have to do the work to improve your situation. I guess psychedelics could give you a wake up call, but you'll have to steer towards the right direction to get to a better place in your life.

Bojack wrote:That's fucking right it's all about being low inhib as fuck and not giving a shit about what people say about you. Say whatever shit comes to your mind and accept whatever consequences come with it. Fuck everyone else and destroy them with your words. Those pieces of shit will judge you no matter what. What everyone deserves is a dropkick to the solarplex. The only one who deserves life are sluthaters. Fuck the normies man, no more social anxiety or high inhibidness. Say whatever the fuck comes to mind you shitfucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I agree. looks matters very little. it's all about how you act around people and how much social skills you have. even if most girls don't want you. to have insane amount of friends and respect for being a great guy who socializes like a rock star=god status. you will inevitably get a g/f. I know it's easier said than done but it's something I really want to work on. I got a little taste of it in the past. I just stopped pushing myself because I am too embarrassed of my life and showing the world who I am. money is a much bigger issue for me right now, and I am ashamed of not making enough to get my full and total independence...

Brazilian Trannies wrote:
mrz wrote:Psychedelics rarely show you the truth, they show you interesting and sometimes profound delusions. I'm not saying they don't enhance abstract thinking, or that they have no cognitive benefits, but I reject drug mysticism. I will say though that they remove filters, maybe that is what you mean by show you the truth.

Ketamine? I don't fuck with that, and never will. I was more talking about natural plant psychedelics, Marijuana is not one of them and is not classified as a psychedelic. I meant these plants (Salvia which I may never take, too intense and I'm too sensitive, Magic Mushrooms, ayahuasca, peyote, etc..) can show you the truth about other worlds, dimensions, and its inhabitants. it will broaden up your mind about how we are all living in an illusion reality that is temporary. all these crazy psychos blowing themselves up and kill other peole in the name of their religion, mainly Islam. if they have done psychedelics, they would wake the fuck up and see how much damage they are doing to the planet.

I guess psychedelics could show you what you have done wrong in your life or how many people you have hurt, especially those that are blind by their hatred towards humanity. but it isn't the answer to all problems. you'll still have to do the work to improve your situation. I guess psychedelics could give you a wake up call, but you'll have to steer towards the right direction to get to a better place in your life.

Marijuana is a psychedelic. Also lol at thinking natural means good.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice