It's INSANE how much college girls sleep around

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I have the (mis?)fortune of being total genetic shit but living in the "party dorms" of my college.

What this means is that I've been surrounded by chads and party sluts for the last 6 months. On the plus side, I've had sex with a girl out of my league. On the downside, I have less sex than pretty much everyone else, and there's always at least 1-2 people fucking every night in my dorm.

What I've learnt is: girls will lie so hard about who they've slept with. But if you're friend-zoned, they'll feel fine telling you everything.

Exhibit A: 19 year old girl. Hot. She lost her virginity at 13, and has had "countless" partners since then. She's slept with 6 different guys in the last 6 months (none were just ONS either). She got bored of riding the cock carousel and has now locked down a Chad. She tells him she lost her virginity at 18 and has only had one other partner and he buys it. What the fuck? If the biggest slut I know can convince a guy she's that inexperienced, I can never trust the word of any girl on the topic.

That's just one example, but I know sooo many girls who love to act innocent, but when drunk will spill it all out to their beta orbiters (me). I'd be surprised if any of the dozens of girls I know who live here have had less than 10 partners. And if any have had less than 3 in the last 6 months.

The worst part is, because these girls have got with Chad several times, sex with a sub-7 will always be unfulfilling. I feel sorry for whoever they marry. They'll never be as attached to you as the guy who took their virginity, or the guy on the football team with a 7 inch cock who gave her the best sex of her life. You'll always be her 2nd (or 5th, or 10th or 15th) choice. If a girl has slept with 15 guys, and half were Chads, how strong will her emotional connection be towards you when you finally get your turn? How long before she gets bored?

Yea I know. Living at college, anyone will understand what is going on. I would estimate the average 23 year old somewhat popoular girl have about 20 sexual partners. Red pillers will understand, brainwashed bluepillers and white knights wont ever.

Disclaimer: Maybe 10% of girls don't fall into this category. But even for them, anything less than 3-4 partners is a unicorn. And those girls tend to have a lower sex drive and don't enjoy it as much. Any girl who loves sex will graduate with 15+ partners in her history. 15 being the minimum. A fair amount will hit 50 partners by their mid-twenties.

Samsung wrote:Yea I know. Living at college, anyone will understand what is going on. I would estimate the average 23 year old somewhat popoular girl have about 20 sexual partners. Red pillers will understand, brainwashed bluepillers and white knights wont ever.

yepp, it's usually at least 10 partners by 23, which is TOTALLY OK by me. it doesn't really matter so long as you fuck her well.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

SuicidalFailure wrote:Disclaimer: Maybe 10% of girls don't fall into this category. But even for them, anything less than 3-4 partners is a unicorn. And those girls tend to have a lower sex drive and don't enjoy it as much. Any girl who loves sex will graduate with 15+ partners in her history. 15 being the minimum. A fair amount will hit 50 partners by their mid-twenties.

Accurate
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice