Girls wont always be nice to you when they are attracted

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

PuaKiller wrote:

RSD are pua, scam artist, mental masturbator cunts. I don't give a shit about what they say. Most of your theory comes from that forum anyway. RSD are the lowest of the low when it comes to puas. I hate them more than anyone else.

No one hates RSD as much as me, their concepts set me in an mental masturbation era for like 2 years. However, their instructors still go out alot and get lots of social experience/sexual experiences, especially the more good looking ones (like alex, for example).

And yes, I can relate to what hes saying. U get less obvious IOIs (IOIs are largely bullshit IMO, asking for your name, being happy and nice in your presence etc), but u get laid easier.

In other words: If u dont trust yourself being attractive (but you are), girls will often be cold towards you and hence reinforce your belief that ure not good looking enough for her.

I think people like lequak on here suffer that problem.
I kill people.

Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice