Girls wont always be nice to you when they are attracted

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

butthurt_manlet wrote:
How would we know it? You would only know it if you were out hitting on women, got a shit test, didn't back down, and then broke through with real flirtation followed by a hookup. Or if you at least witnessed that in person. I had a friend in college who had a way with doing this. He wasn't into PUA whatsoever, just didn't get phased by what girls said. I can't "prove" this to you, though, so you don't have to believe me.

Legit. ITs almost like many girls test to see if you think ure on their level - and if they see u think u are, then they also think u are.

If u pussy out, well then they got confirmed u really dont believe ure worth her, hence ure a pussy anyway.
I kill people.

PostThis post by MikeyFan was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:30 pm.
Reason: requested

We're approaching RSD levels of retardation here. If she likes you, she wont make it hard for you. She knows you're good looking and every other girl in the room will be after you, why the fuck would she make things more difficult? Women compete for tip top tier men. They wont willingly do some stupid shit to let an alpha get away. Girls make it easy for you if they like you. The only time I ever got close to fucking a chick, she made things really easy and forgave a lot of things that could otherwise be perceived as "mistakes." They make it easy for you if they like you seriously.

PostThis post by MikeyFan was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:30 pm.

PuaKiller wrote:We're approaching RSD levels of retardation here. If she likes you, she wont make it hard for you. She knows you're good looking and every other girl in the room will be after you, why the fuck would she make things more difficult? Women compete for tip top tier men. They wont willingly do some stupid shit to let an alpha get away. Girls make it easy for you if they like you. The only time I ever got close to fucking a chick, she made things really easy and forgave a lot of things that could otherwise be perceived as "mistakes." They make it easy for you if they like you seriously.

I guess it only makes sense if ure good looking/masculine/low trust yourself. Many girls are insecure and they will put on the cold bitchy persona to reject you before u have the chanse to reject her (cause u probably got alot of choise anyway so why would u like her?), thats how many of them think.

Women competing for top tier men .. well yea, makes sense in theory and probably when it comes to top tier women themselves who knows they actually can attain an extremely good looking high status male. For your random girl at the store? No.

Evilvalle wrote:
then she tells me: "but you're like a player... right??" smiling, I tell her yea I used to play counter-strike, but that was a long time ago. She laughs at my lame joke, tells me sure she wanna hang out some day, gives me her number.

Lol @ this basement dwelling aspie telling lies.

2% of the female population would actually know what counter-strike is. That 2% has never interacted with you. This imaginary girl, nor a real one, would ever get that joke.

I'm pretty sure this didn't happen.
Eww face?
Know your place.

She already reported you to gym management. They will approach you to tell you to atop harassing girls when they are working out.

PuaKiller wrote:We're approaching RSD levels of retardation here. If she likes you, she wont make it hard for you. She knows you're good looking and every other girl in the room will be after you, why the fuck would she make things more difficult? Women compete for tip top tier men. They wont willingly do some stupid shit to let an alpha get away. Girls make it easy for you if they like you. The only time I ever got close to fucking a chick, she made things really easy and forgave a lot of things that could otherwise be perceived as "mistakes." They make it easy for you if they like you seriously.

Most girls are looking for bf's, not just hookups. Sure they will have a few in between relationships but most girls try and keep it within a reasonable number. Often just one, which is usually called a rebound for a reason. To help you get past your ex.

So besides that they may find an intimidatingly attractive guy very hot but still not want to have anything to do with him. Most likely because they think he's a slayer just looking to fuck. Which explains the initial unfriendliness and general bitchiness. After that one of two things happen. The guy keeps pushing and eventually the chick makes the decision that he's worth fucking anyway, or he keeps pushing and proves he's not just out for pussy and she makes a connection with him. Either way he's going to need to push through some bullshit most likely. And a lot of the time its hard to tell if they plain out just want you to leave. Generally though if they stay around and keep engaging there's something there.

Like Evilvalle said girls are extremely low T. Most are extremely passive when it comes to guys. (alcohol can change this) They'll make tiny little gestures here and there that in their mind might as well be declarations of love then blame the guy if he somehow doesn't notice them.

justinboober wrote:
Lol @ this basement dwelling aspie telling lies.

2% of the female population would actually know what counter-strike is. That 2% has never interacted with you. This imaginary girl, nor a real one, would ever get that joke.

I'm pretty sure this didn't happen.

Another incel detected :lol:

Spartacus wrote:Most girls are looking for bf's, not just hookups. Sure they will have a few in between relationships but most girls try and keep it within a reasonable number. Often just one, which is usually called a rebound for a reason. To help you get past your ex.

So besides that they may find an intimidatingly attractive guy very hot but still not want to have anything to do with him. Most likely because they think he's a slayer just looking to fuck. Which explains the initial unfriendliness and general bitchiness. After that one of two things happen. The guy keeps pushing and eventually the chick makes the decision that he's worth fucking anyway, or he keeps pushing and proves he's not just out for pussy and she makes a connection with him. Either way he's going to need to push through some bullshit most likely. And a lot of the time its hard to tell if they plain out just want you to leave. Generally though if they stay around and keep engaging there's something there.

Like Evilvalle said girls are extremely low T. Most are extremely passive when it comes to guys. (alcohol can change this) They'll make tiny little gestures here and there that in their mind might as well be declarations of love then blame the guy if he somehow doesn't notice them.

Finally someone who understands what im talking about. Funny enough its a dood who gets laid and has actual real life experience aswell - compared to the idiots disagreeing whom never held a girls hand :lol:

Listen up aspies, u might learn a thing or two :o :pistodouble:

PervertedGrandpa wrote:She already reported you to gym management. They will approach you to tell you to atop harassing girls when they are working out.

Yeah well I wouldnt be surprised, fucking feminazi-country :rambo:

Sounds like a bunch of snake oil.

If a girl is attracted she'll make it VERY obvious. Even then, she could just be looking for an ego boost.

If you're norwooding/skincel and have a slim oneitis who acts flirty and all into you, she'll probably BRUTALLY rejection you once you finally summon the courage to ask her out.

We need to realize that we are regarded as the cockroaches of society and opt out of "chasing" altogether.

BrunetteBarbie wrote:
Evilvalle wrote:
Another incel detected :lol:

most girls know about it, we have brothers :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

you aren't a girl lol if you were you would be on my dick aka you're not a girl solid proof

BrunetteBarbie wrote:most girls know about it, we have brothers :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

I'm curious what your thoughts on this thread are. Ever get bitchy to someone you like and don't really mean to be?

devilsfeatures wrote:its a girl, but shes ravaged with health problems and i bet shes a real bitch irl. Super high maitenance covered in make up gucci bag high heels even to go to the supermarket

How do we know for sure its a girl? Any proof what so ever?

I can confirm even with my super low laycount none of the girls I fucked or even got a number from for that matter gave IOI's. I have been saying it forever that this IOI shit people talk about on here is absolutely retarded. These guys are just scared of being rejected because they have a fragile self esteem based only on other peoples opinions of them.
RandyOrton wrote:Most people here are fragile skulled pencil necked chumps afraid to even take roids lol.

shitposter wrote:I can confirm even with my super low laycount none of the girls I fucked or even got a number from for that matter gave IOI's. I have been saying it forever that this IOI shit people talk about on here is absolutely retarded. These guys are just scared of being rejected because they have a fragile self esteem based only on other peoples opinions of them.

This could make sense if you believe Evilvalle's theory on masculine men being too intimidating to give IOIs to, but what are we supposed to do? Approach random girls through cold approach? That's aspie as fuck and nobody who actually slays has to do that. Cold approaching = genetic trash.

PuaKiller wrote:
shitposter wrote:I can confirm even with my super low laycount none of the girls I fucked or even got a number from for that matter gave IOI's. I have been saying it forever that this IOI shit people talk about on here is absolutely retarded. These guys are just scared of being rejected because they have a fragile self esteem based only on other peoples opinions of them.

This could make sense if you believe Evilvalle's theory on masculine men being too intimidating to give IOIs to, but what are we supposed to do? Approach random girls through cold approach? That's aspie as fuck and nobody who actually slays has to do that. Cold approaching = genetic trash.

Really the only thing that differs from cold approach and social circle game is the introduction, opening or whatever you want to call it. Chances are if you have known a girl for a while without being sexual you are more than likely friendzoned. So basically in a social circle you will get introduced and maybe have a friend throw in a good word, but after that you are more than likely going to have to carry the bulk of the conversation with someone you barely know all while not sounding aspie. In my experience social circle game just bypasses the opener and from there its no different than cold approach. The one girl I had the longest relationship with knew some of my friends, but I had to go over to her and initiate the conversation. Getting rejected from a cold approach can be embarrassing for some people but I have also been in situations where my friends introduced me to a girl and I got nervous, sounded aspie than constantly got berated about it by my social circle. So basically there really is no easy answer you just have to get over yourself and take risks.

Yep. Isnt it funny how people claim IM the one talking PUA bullshit when arguing for this - while THEY are the ones waiting for fucking "IOIs" (which is pua BS like nothing else) before they got the balls to do anything at all - and most likely they wont have the balls even then :lol:

Looking for IOIs is fucking stupid

Reformation wrote:
Evilvalle wrote:
See? confirmed by a female bitcheezz!! ..... :geek: :lol:

Like this is a real woman...

Like her/his opinion carries any special weight even if he/she is.

But don't you just love it when someone comes in and tries to "sheppard" the cretin incels with some big illuminating piece of bullshit tl/dr?

If you are good looking women will think you're the best thing ever. There is no little "secret codes" to figure out.

Fuck this retarded shit lol.

The_Real_Svall wrote:Like her/his opinion carries any special weight even if he/she is.

But don't you just love it when someone comes in and tries to "sheppard" the cretin incels with some big illuminating piece of bullshit tl/dr?

If you are good looking women will think you're the best thing ever. There is no little "secret codes" to figure out.

Fuck this retarded shit lol.

Another aspie detected :lol:

The_Real_Svall wrote:Not legit.

Virgin.

VIRGIN DETECTED :lol:

Alright so I played around with this today again.

Decided to put on mr serious angry face in the gym (usually Im pretty happy and welcoming). So this new chick walks in, I look at her with an arrogant face and say hi, shes like "... hi" with a very bitchy face. After that she didnt say one word, didnt even look at me.

Soon enough this overweight fat guy walks in, facially hes like a 4 at most with like 40-50lbs of too much fat. He looks at her and goes: "Hello there!" and shes like "Oh hey! :)" and is very nice to him.

Now, I dont say that she neccesarily thinks Im hot, but there is no doubt in the world im way better looking than that fat guy.

How did she react towards me? Very cold, shutting down and getting self consious.
How did she react towards him? Happy, nice, somewhat talkative, expressive, not self consious.

Oh, the reason why I tried putting on that mr.serious face is I figured many guys on here who have a hard time with girls most likely act very very serious IRL, stuck up persona. Like lequak, for example - who is a very good looking guy yet dont get shit.

Fukken hell! Even Alexander from RSD agree with me!

Alexander~ wrote:
good looking guys: tested harder, laid easier. Their game looks bad because they dont get IOI's. But girls are usually more attracted from the get go.

Yep, thats what Im talking about madda fakaaaaz

Evilvalle wrote:Fukken hell! Even Alexander from RSD agree with me!

Alexander~ wrote:
good looking guys: tested harder, laid easier. Their game looks bad because they dont get IOI's. But girls are usually more attracted from the get go.

Yep, thats what Im talking about madda fakaaaaz

RSD are pua, scam artist, mental masturbator cunts. I don't give a shit about what they say. Most of your theory comes from that forum anyway. RSD are the lowest of the low when it comes to puas. I hate them more than anyone else.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice