Girls wont always be nice to you when they are attracted

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

When girls like ur looks/are attracted to you, often times they wont be nice/open to you at all. I saw some thread on here where many of u crazy aspies argued girls will basicly jump on your cock if they like how you look.

Anyway, at my gym theres this chick whos like never make eye-contact with me, during all her time working out at that place, she has been very "cold" and off-putting, not directly any "IOIs" as pua-aspies would say.

This girl is pretty hot aswell, atleast a 7-7.5 (no not in pua terms where fucking 4s are 7s, but a real 7 - great femininee face, somewhat big tits, a hottie)

So today I tried to test this shit out. When I came in to the room she was working out in, I looked at her and as usual she basicly pretended I wasnt even there. I start doing my deadlifts and eventually I take my ear-phones off and ask her:

"Hey you, who are you anyway?"

"Im Emelie", nothing more, no smile - nothing.

So Im like

"Ok yea seen you alot here but never talked to ya"

Got like: "Hehe yea..." as response

So I continued trying making conversation between our sets, she continued being somewhat cold, not that interested and basicly having this "bitch look".

So I decided to ask for her number telling her we should hang out some time. Said and done, I ask her, instantly she shines up, then she tells me: "but you're like a player... right??" smiling, I tell her yea I used to play counter-strike, but that was a long time ago. She laughs at my lame joke, tells me sure she wanna hang out some day, gives me her number. Then we shit-chat some more for a couple of mins and now she is suddently very open and nice.

Well yea then we say goodbye.

Havent texted her yet but I got a feeling its pretty on.

Anyway, this again confirmed what Ive seen before many times: If girls find you attractive in some way, many of them will become cold/bitchy and not talk much at all. From my experience, actually the girls who are very open from the get go, very "nice" - usually have boyfriends.

Its like, when ure a threat or whatever, a sexual threat, they will get self consious and put on this bitch-persona.

And then again, ofcourse, especially when drunk, lots of girls will have the confidence to be nice and have sexual banter with you from the get go, but even then its not that uncommon they will be somewhat bitchy aswell.

If u constantly have girls being very nice and talkative with you, especially during day-time, its a big sign they dont see u as any sexual threat at all, more like a fucking friend, a "nice guy" whom they can be themselves with, without getting self consious (cause they dont see no sexual value at all in you).

So there you go. But then again, most of u wont believe shit like this happends in actual real life so whatever :lol:
I kill people.

It is obviously because she was not attracted to you. Are you retarded or..?

Okay....? So girls are sometimes intimidated by attractive guys they're into? What's an incel supposed to take from this when the same behavior can communicate disinterest? If a girl is being cold to you, she usually isn't into you.
Last edited by PuaKiller on Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ok, I hadn't gotten good sunlight in my balls in quite some time.

I had just went out, and I don't have much privacy where I live in my backyard but I didn't see my neighbors outside near a fence so I pulled my dick out and got some good sunlight on it.

Man did it feel great, my dick and balls started to glisten and glow ( probably because I put some oil on it before because I had jelqed earlier ) and man my dick just felt more full it was flaccid, but it seemed to have a more full alive feeling, also my balls were starting to sweat a bit and were hanging lower. I seemed to be a bit of a better mood but now when I went inside I felt a bit of a headache and my head feels kind of warm.
I smoke a blunt to take the pain out
And if I wasn't high, I'd probably try to blow my brains out
I'm hopeless, they shoulda killed me as a baby
And now they got me trapped in the storm, I'm goin crazy

Wish I Was a Baller wrote:Ok, I hadn't gotten good sunlight in my balls in quite some time.

I had just went out, and I don't have much privacy where I live in my backyard but I didn't see my neighbors outside near a fence so I pulled my dick out and got some good sunlight on it.

Man did it feel great, my dick and balls started to glisten and glow ( probably because I put some oil on it before because I had jelqed earlier ) and man my dick just felt more full it was flaccid, but it seemed to have a more full alive feeling, also my balls were starting to sweat a bit and were hanging lower. I seemed to be a bit of a better mood but now when I went inside I felt a bit of a headache and my head feels kind of warm.

Legit :lol:

PuaKiller wrote:Okay....? So girls are sometimes intimidated by attractive guys they're into? What's an incel supposed to take from this when the same behavior can communicate disinterest? If a girl is being cold to you, she usually isn't into you.

Thing is, theres plenty of guys here who are incel, but shouldnt really be.

Take lequak for example, he is absolutely convinced basicly no girls like him, "cause of his manlet height (5'8)", no girls give him interest, he says. Girls are cold towards him etc. Same thing with Blabla.

I bet there are many girls who actually are interested in them, but due to their low self esteem they cannot for one second believe that, hence they take "girls being cold towards me" (when some girls act that way when they actually are intimidated by you) as the girls not liking them.

Manic786 wrote:Handsome and high trust is ideal- contrary to low trust thug nuthugger opinions. Do you really think anyone, man, women, animal or child will not be nice, from the onset, to Lachowski?

Yeah this might be legit, I dont know cause Im not really "high trust", rather very low trust.

BrunetteBarbie wrote:Its like, when ure a threat or whatever, a sexual threat, they will get self consious and put on this bitch-persona.

omfg thats so true!!!
believe me
i do that too :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :rambo: :rambo:
its instictive in most cases, like u said
or they do it to make u more interested
girls think being nice to a guy sounds desperate , i dont know how to explain it
guys do the talking, and we dont open up until u make a big move, like asking us out
we think being an ice queen/bitchy will keep u coming back for more

in some rare cases they dont like the fact they are liking u/someone
we get defensive
thats why a lot of girls act bitchy

see this quote:I don't understand women that call themselves a "bitch". It doesn't empower a woman. Rather, it reveals to everyone that you were deeply hurt at one time. Because of the pain your still carrying, you will continue to hurt anyone that reminds you of those moments when you let your guard down and where fooled. Sadly, it sends a clear message to the observant that you still are hurt. If only women would realize that "we all" have moments of stupidity then they would stop comparing themselves to the masses
explains a lot of the overpopularization of the word bitch

hope u understand my shitty english

See? confirmed by a female bitcheezz!! ..... :geek: :lol:

Evilvalle wrote:
See? confirmed by a female bitcheezz!! ..... :geek: :lol:

Like this is a real woman...

BrunetteBarbie wrote:i posted my pic with a sluthate sign
:pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Can you direct me to the thread then please?

BrunetteBarbie wrote:i deleted it
ask other guys

Post it again, i missed it.

I remember this girl that liked me would always try to insult me when ever i said anything during the day , she tried to make me sound stupid and shit. I even remember once saying "I'm not stupid you know" to which she replied " that's debatable" . Fuking rude slut.
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.

backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last

Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity

thereturnofabulldog wrote:I remember this girl that liked me would always try to insult me when ever i said anything during the day , she tried to make me sound stupid and shit. I even remember once saying "I'm not stupid you know" to which she replied " that's debatable" . Fuking rude slut.

Yeah Ive got things like that aswell. Its like some girls test u to see if u believe in yourself, if u let her shit bother you, if ure an aspie getting unsure of ur shit when she fucks with you - Or if u dont give a shit about her childish BS.

Women have no obligation to be nice to you. We live in a patriarchal society rooted in misogyny and violence against women and have more urgent matters than your poor widdle fragile male egos.

Jezebel Spy wrote:Women have no obligation to be nice to you. We live in a patriarchal society rooted in misogyny and violence against women and have more urgent matters than your poor widdle fragile male egos.

Thats right blabla

ItalianClavicleCel wrote:If you are good looking enough - you can almost do no wrong unless you are aspie as fuck

It's when you are on the fence - you are attractive enough to pass her mininum looks test but nothing exceptional when you can mess it up with little things and when girls test you

Mental masturbation. That might be possible, but how would we know that? If they want a guy, they'll want him and let him get away with whatever. There is no talking your way into a lay like PUA says.

Robert cut it out.

I have never seen women be cold towards a guy that is attractive.

Its always incels saying shit like this to give themselves hope.

What makes more sense?

Guy is attractive- girl is pleasant to him to build rapport and possibly start a relationship'

Guy is unattractive- girl is unpleasant in order to avoid any kind of interaction with the guy.

OR YOUR VERSION??????

Guy is attractive- girl is unpleasant because ??????????????

Guy is unattractive- girl is pleasant because ??????????????

Cmon dude.

Virgil wrote:Robert cut it out.

I have never seen women be cold towards a guy that is attractive.

Its always incels saying shit like this to give themselves hope.

What makes more sense?

Guy is attractive- girl is pleasant to him to build rapport and possibly start a relationship'

Guy is unattractive- girl is unpleasant in order to avoid any kind of interaction with the guy.

OR YOUR VERSION??????

Guy is attractive- girl is unpleasant because ??????????????

Guy is unattractive- girl is pleasant because ??????????????

Cmon dude.

Guy is attractive: Girl recon him as a sexual threat, she becomes insecure and self consious, girls egos are extreme fragile, she instnatly put on the cold bitchy persona.

Guy is unattractive: Girl basicly sees him like a gay friend, or a brother - theres no sexual threat at all there, she can be herself like with her friends - no self consiousness, it doesnt matter how she acts, shes got nothing to lose cause she dont care if he likes her or not.

Trust me, if u would be put in a good looking/intimidating guys body, u would experience it and u would eventually understand.

I'm good looking but low-T fag, there were some girls attracted to me, so i can share some experience, an i can assure you, i'm soccialy fucked up aspie, but even I, ALLWAYS KNEW when when girl was hitting on me its so OBVIOUS that you have to be really seriously retarded to not notice that. I only got attraction from girls that i just met, since i have fucked up personality and no status, but there were nice, smiling, and touching me from the very beggining. so your theory is just bullshit.
Will slay when get my puberty.

late puberty PL wrote:I'm good looking but low-T fag, there were some girls attracted to me, so i can share some experience, an i can assure you, i'm soccialy fucked up aspie, but even I, ALLWAYS KNEW when when girl was hitting on me its so OBVIOUS that you have to be really seriously retarded to not notice that. I only got attraction from girls that i just met, since i have fucked up personality and no status, but there were nice, smiling, and touching me from the very beggining. so your theory is just bullshit.

They see you as a gay friend, no threat what so ever. My guess is that u look very feminine, showing no T markers at all in the face.

Post a pic of urself, Im speaking from pretty big experience here, I know what Im talking about.

Post a pic.

Evilvalle wrote:They see you as a gay friend, no threat what so ever. My guess is that u look very feminine, showing no T markers at all in the face.

I'm talking about girls that i made out with later during the party so i wasnt getting gay-friendzoned by them. I have some experience with girls such as kissing and dating. Yes i look feminine and low T, but i'm 19 so i can attract some 16-18 years old girls.

I also live in Poland, men are ugly here, u dont have to be MM to attract some decent looking girls here.
Last edited by late puberty PL on Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Makes sense, I always get nervous and have trouble talking to girls whom I'm attracted to.
Absent-minded intellectual

late puberty PL wrote:I'm talking about girls that i made out with later during the party so i wasnt getting gay-friendzoned by them. I have some experience with girls such as kissing and dating. Yes i look feminine and low T, but i'm 19 so i can attract some 16-18 years old girls.

First of all: Its not really that hard getting makeout with girls at parties, they basicly make out with anyone who aint fucking disgusting - even their own gender basicly every damn time they get drunk.

With that said - Even if u are correct, they were attracted to you. How do you know that girls who didnt show interest - was NOT interested?

My guess is its just your conclusion, "cause girls who like me are nice to me from the get go", no? So basicly ure filtering out girls who actually liked you, but didnt show it: Hence believing that every time a girls like you, she makes it very obvious.

Chief Beef wrote:Makes sense, I always get nervous and have trouble talking to girls whom I'm attracted to.

Yep, and girls often work the same way.

I think one big thing many guys do wrong is that they think girls are sooo confident in themselves etc, just cause they have SO many options, always getting good social feedback, compliments etc.

While that might be true in some girls, especially super hot girls in high end clubs - Its generally not true for your random "Girl next door".

Remember, they have basicly no T at all, they werent biologically programmed to be these self assured confident brutes, they are often very unsure of themselves and have extreme fragile egos - They constantly compare themselves to all the other hot girls out there: Why would he want me? Im not as hot as Anna, Melinda - whoever the fuck.

If ure even a somewhat attractive guy, and u often have girls being very cold towards you: Chanses are you could drasticly improve your sexlife by just talking to her and going for it even tho she doesnt neccesarily show u any signals - She will eventually open up.

PuaKiller wrote:
ItalianClavicleCel wrote:If you are good looking enough - you can almost do no wrong unless you are aspie as fuck

It's when you are on the fence - you are attractive enough to pass her mininum looks test but nothing exceptional when you can mess it up with little things and when girls test you

Mental masturbation. That might be possible, but how would we know that? If they want a guy, they'll want him and let him get away with whatever. There is no talking your way into a lay like PUA says.

How would we know it? You would only know it if you were out hitting on women, got a shit test, didn't back down, and then broke through with real flirtation followed by a hookup. Or if you at least witnessed that in person. I had a friend in college who had a way with doing this. He wasn't into PUA whatsoever, just didn't get phased by what girls said. I can't "prove" this to you, though, so you don't have to believe me.

Evilvalle wrote:
late puberty PL wrote:With that said - Even if u are correct, they were attracted to you. How do you know that girls who didnt show interest - was NOT interested?

I approached some girls in my life - mostly when i was drunk but still, and every time when i was able to somehow succeed with them(makeout, set a date on which they will acctualy show up), they were showing me interest from very beggining. When there were no chemistry from the beggining, and they were acting cold it was ending with a fail (fake numbers, not answering etc, they wouldnt let me touch them).

But as i said, i have experience only with a teenage (16-18) girls, maybe older women act different.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice