Women lie when they say confidence/ personality matters most

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

legit. this girl was once telling me how some guys really do have attractive personalities. but i asked her if she would still sleep with a dude that had a great personality but had no physical sex appeal and she said "NO"
Image



LMS matters, personality matters. Nobody likes "mute" person..

The thing is, many of us are bitten with bad experiences through high school/etc, so you make some fake personality that you present to strangers because you do not want to be hurted again, and you "ew" some girls with that personality.

And worm inside start eating you because you know they would really like your real one. One that is present when you are home, or with people who you know many years.

Vampir wrote:LMS matters, personality matters. Nobody likes "mute" person..

The thing is, many of us are bitten with bad experiences through high school/etc, so you make some fake personality that you present to strangers because you do not want to be hurted again, and you "ew" some girls with that personality.

And worm inside start eating you because you know they would really like your real one. One that is present when you are home, or with people who you know many years.


This might actually be legit, how do u know stuff like this?
I kill people.

Personality only matters after the initial LMS criteria have been met obviously. For instance it matters massively for an LTR, but means nothing for a ONS/FWB other than being able to carry a conversation with another person. Personality comes into effect so late in the game that it effectively doesn't matter.
Image




PuaKiller wrote:Personality only matters after the initial LMS criteria have been met obviously. For instance it matters massively for an LTR, but means nothing for a ONS/FWB other than being able to carry a conversation with another person. Personality comes into effect so late in the game that it effectively doesn't matter.


Image

Vampir wrote:LMS matters, personality matters. Nobody likes "mute" person..

The thing is, many of us are bitten with bad experiences through high school/etc, so you make some fake personality that you present to strangers because you do not want to be hurted again, and you "ew" some girls with that personality.

And worm inside start eating you because you know they would really like your real one. One that is present when you are home, or with people who you know many years.


Lol wtf. Personality only matters if you are severely mentaly impared in someone. But its rare to find someone that fucked up.
Image

Wants to marry a redhead crew
Blackcel crew

Evilvalle wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:Personality only matters after the initial LMS criteria have been met obviously. For instance it matters massively for an LTR, but means nothing for a ONS/FWB other than being able to carry a conversation with another person. Personality comes into effect so late in the game that it effectively doesn't matter.


Image


He's right though. Come on evilvalle, don't act retarded.



AspieEarth wrote:
He's right though. Come on evilvalle, don't act retarded.


He is everything but right.

However, if by "personality" he is refering to how "nice", "pleasant" etc a man is, his fucking humor or whatever, then yes.

But when talking about how personality mattering, usually we mean a mans BEHAVIOUR, and your behaviour is very fucking important and matters alot.

Why do I know what's the whole discussion about here, not reading anything but the tags?

Let me ask you a question, RSD Evilvalle. Just so you know - I respect your theories and I think some of them are close to real world and very true.

Do you think people here would be happy if they could hypnotize girls to have sex with them while they were either not willing to have said sex normally or they were unconscious?

Those who would are already getting laid here. This way or the other. Be it money, hookers and status ways.

Whole discussion is pointless, even if you are right about certain things.

Jesus fucking christ, I've spent too much time on the fucking internet.

I feel like I've eaten a fucking medicine cabinet of red pills

And another thing......take Berlusconi, for example; when he was Italy's Prime Minister he was caught with underage escorts!! Now he's doing social work because of that (alternative to prison). You would think:"With all that money and status, he's supposed to get some action pretty easily, right? Wrong!! Because he's short, balding, overweight and with just an average face he has to risk his reputation and future in politics and go to fucking escorts!!! That powerful man has to resort to PAYING for sex!!

Money and Status DO NOT make you more sexually attractive. They might make you a "better package" overall, but they don't trigger anything primal inside a woman's mind!!
TREVOR PHILIPS --> The ultimate zero-inhibition, bum-tier, meth'd up, ever-horny, drug & arms trafficking, personality-disordered alpha male!!!
Image Image

CJ 4 life wrote:And another thing......take Berlusconi, for example; when he was Italy's Prime Minister he was caught with underage escorts!! Now he's doing social work because of that (alternative to prison). You would think:"With all that money and status, he's supposed to get some action pretty easily, right? Wrong!! Because he's short, balding, overweight and with just an average face he has to risk his reputation and future in politics and go to fucking escorts!!! That powerful man has to resort to PAYING for sex!!

Money and Status DO NOT make you more sexually attractive. They might make you a "better package" overall, but they don't trigger anything primal inside a woman's mind!!


1. Tons of rich men buy prostitutes even tho they have no problems getting laid, its very common just for the sake of it.

2. U gotta be legit retarded if u dont think status will give u more girls, look at Putins mistress:

Image
Image

ARe u even aware how extremely popular Putin is with russian prime women? They would kill their children to get to suck his cock.

Thats what u get for being this, even tho ure an old manlet:

Image

His mistress might actually find Putin physically attractive (again, everyone has different tastes) or, more likley, she's just a GOLD DIGGER.

It's either physical attraction, or some form of prostitution, (or a combination of the two, a rich handsome guy, every woman's dream).

CJ 4 life wrote:His mistress might actually find Putin physically attractive (again, everyone has different tastes) or, more likley, she's just a GOLD DIGGER.

It's either physical attraction, or some form of prostitution, (or a combination of the two, a rich handsome guy, every woman's dream).


yea, it just gotta be putins remarkable physical aestetics... it just has NOTHING to do with the fact he is the leader of one of the world most powerful countries :lol:

Evilvalle wrote:
CJ 4 life wrote:His mistress might actually find Putin physically attractive (again, everyone has different tastes) or, more likley, she's just a GOLD DIGGER.

It's either physical attraction, or some form of prostitution, (or a combination of the two, a rich handsome guy, every woman's dream).


yea, it just gotta be putins remarkable physical aestetics... it just has NOTHING to do with the fact he is the leader of one of the world most powerful countries :lol:

Again, I'll repeat my two points:

1) Good looks are PARTLY subjective --> don't confuse "objective" beauty with subjective good looks (everyone has their own type, men and women); maybe he subconsciously reminds her of her father's facial features? I don't know, science has not yet been able to identify exactly what makes a person physically attractive to some people and not to others.

2) She just wants his money and social prestige --> she tolerates having sex with him in exchange for money, jewelry, gifts and general social prestige; again, gold digging, a form of prostitution; women have been doing that since the beginning of human kind.

Another example comes to mind: coke whores. These women are willing to perform sexual favors for a guy (even if she doesn't find him sexually attractive) in order to get the cocaine that he has. It's not like having cocaine makes a guy more sexually attractive......it's the coke they're after, not the guy. It's the same thing with money! Women are known to give up their body to get what they want, be it money (money whores), fame and social status (status whores),a job (job whores) or cocaine (coke whores).

Itsbangonthemoney wrote:
CJ 4 life wrote:Another example comes to mind: coke whores. These women are willing to perform sexual favors for a guy (even if she doesn't find him sexually attractive) in order to get the cocaine that he has. It's not like having cocaine makes a guy more sexually attractive......it's the coke they're after, not the guy. It's the same thing with money! Women are known to give up their body to get what they want, be it money (money whores), fame and social status (status whores),a job (job whores) or cocaine (coke whores).


Legit women look at a man's value and what he has to offer if it's not in looks.




"You will always be valued based on what you can do for others."

PuaKiller wrote:
Itsbangonthemoney wrote:
Legit women look at a man's value and what he has to offer if it's not in looks.




"You will always be valued based on what you can do for others."


Is that even a bad thing? It's just natures law. Everything in nature offers some form of value to the earth so if you can't offer value then you shouldn't be alive.
Image

Confidence and personality are the most overrated things ever. Women shit on personality if a good looking tall robust model-faced guy comes along. If you are Ryan Gosling you can poop on the restaurant talbe and she will enjoy the special meal, you can fart in her face and she will like the smell.
Image

moremoneythanlooks wrote:I want a concrete study proving women prefer physical appearance over personality and body language to post in the Why Looks Max thread.


There are no such studies. However, there are studies saying that a mans behaviour is more important than his physical appearance when it comes to short term relationships.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Fabie, Google [Bot] and 100 guests

cron