Women lie when they say confidence/ personality matters most

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

GENETIC GOD wrote:Zyzz fag had social anxiety as fuck and once he got ripped, the girls gave no shit about his SA.He already had decent face+ sick body = bitches no matter if Social anxiety. The fuck, let's call this place PUA Faggotry. At least we will know what to talk about.


I met Zyzz back in 2009 and shook his hand. He was by the far the best looking man i have ever seen in my life and was my main inspiration to workout after that. Even though he was awkward, (he wouldn't look me in the eye). So looks is important but it's not what makes women horny. They get horny over his social dominance, they're not going to finger their pussies over his pics but they will finger themselves at the thought of him walking through the crowd while everyone moves out of the way.



Yul Brynner wrote:
I met Zyzz back in 2009 and shook his hand. He was by the far the best looking man i have ever seen in my life and was my main inspiration to workout after that. Even though he was awkward, (he wouldn't look me in the eye). So looks is important but it's not what makes women horny. They get horny over his social dominance, they're not going to finger their pussies over his pics but they will finger themselves at the thought of him walking through the crowd while everyone moves out of the way.


Exactly, theres tons of roid monkeys out there who look as good as zyzz (or better) but doesnt go coke going crazy and becoming a fucking utube celebrity, who doesnt get laid nearly as much.
I kill people.

GENETIC GOD wrote:@Yul, so I'm right about his SA? I saw it in his videos and read a bit about other people who met him and confirmed he had social anxiety.
He was decent looking -- 7 + sick body, but let's be serious, he behaved like a faggot,retarded roider. Have you seen his dances and behaviour in video. Faggotry over 9000.


Yeah he was very awkward even though he tried to cover it up. He kept saying "u mirin?" over and over like he didn't know what else to say and he wouldn't look me in the eye. But he was VERY tall and he was HUGE and we all looked like little ugly 12 year olds next to him.

If you still don't understand that there's nothing valuable coming out of a woman's mouth you aren't that smart.

Women are made to put things inside them, not to let things come out of them.

That's the whole purpose of a penis and a vagina, men give, women assimilate, they are parasites, that steal creativity, money and genetic material



As soon as you see that what women say is incongruent with their actions that must alarm you that something is wrong, it's very easy to see what women want, just see who they fuck.

They want things in this order
very sexually dimorphic men or good looking men

but they are willing to give you a possibility if you benefit them with a good status, money or a submissive wk behaviour.

If you're not very good looking and you don't want to compromise with money,behaviour or a very submissive(to them) white-knight behaviour you end on forums like this.

GENETIC GOD wrote: Faggotry over 9000.


Says the guy who is madly in love with Sean O'pry.
Image



admin wrote:According to Yahoo! answers, "personality" usually refers to loyalty and commitment. Those qualities--loyalty and commitment--are essential for long-term relationships. But for short-term relationships, it's the opposite. Those qualities are not needed. Those qualities may even be detrimental. A man who is too loyal or committed might get too attached in a short-term relationship, possibly scaring those women off. Thus, for short-term relationships, "personality", as those women refer to, is basically meaningless.

The only reason that women say that "personality matters" is to advertise that they prefer long-term over short-term relationships. This is to make them not seem like a slut.


I think they are talking about women's personality not men's.

Evilvalle wrote:
ThEtRuThSeEkEr wrote:
Evilvalle on puahate was a sneaky and viscid pua promoter, he know well how much look matter to women and that all the recent studies confirm this, but he lie about it cause he have an economic interest in doing so.

You correctly try to rationalize and prove your point, but he couldn't care less, he is so ignorant that he confuse the social status of a football player with the dominant behavior of a random dude, generalisations, exagerations and carelessness are the only hope for this subrace of scammers to confuse some unexperienced guy enough to sell him some recycled pu-snakeoil.

The problem lies in moderation, people like him who try to deny the physical nature of sexual attractiveness playing with words and making hallucinated examples should be banned from this site or at least censored when it's obvious that for them the objective reality is an annoying and sacrificable detail when it collide with their bank accounts.


Ya man for sure! Hey buy me ebook! Cost 500dolllar, with it u can fuck every girl in the world!! :lol:


Fukken conspiracy idiots, as soon as someone goes agains your paranoid looks-theory (Which doesnt hold at all), he is a "pua trying to sell me stuff!!" :roll:


This is why you posted on scribd your rsd notes
http://www.scribd.com/doc/39472609/Blue ... NOTES-De2e
I hope for you that Tyler's ass have a good taste.

ThEtRuThSeEkEr wrote:This is why you posted on scribd your rsd notes
http://www.scribd.com/doc/39472609/Blue ... NOTES-De2e
I hope for you that Tyler's ass have a good taste.


Thats the "evilvalle" or "svall" running around on reddit u fucking idiot, its the same "evilvalle" faking to be me for 3 years on puahate.

Get yourself updated already.

PuaKiller wrote:


Holy shit. Just reading the free part was mental masturbation overload. Remind of why I've always fucking hated RSD above all else :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:


ur being reactive bro :lol:

Evilvalle wrote:
Yul Brynner wrote:Naa sorry man, the most socially dominant man aka "the coolest", is the one who gets the girl. The leader of the group, the one everyone likes the most and looks up to. That charisma... You either have it or you don't.

Looks just don't work the same way for women... Sorry they don't. You can be good looking but if you act like a socially awkward retarded aspie then no girl is going to touch you. She might say you're hot when she sees your pic but when she meets up with you IRL, she'll flake on you.


yep, this is the simple truth. Unfortunately most aspies in here wont ever understand it.

Take an average looking guy, set it up so every male in his social circle look up to him, every girl there wants him - introduce a new girl to the circle, soon enough he will have her attention aswell. He will have a TREMENDOUS amount of more sexual power than a low status good looking guy in that circle, even medium status.

When i moved in with flat mates. There were 2 girls next door. The guy who was the loudest, charismatic ended up getting the hottest girl even though i was better looking than him and the other guy was as well. He was a fucking manlet as well. At one point, he was joking around with me purposly in front of the girls to boost his status, i picked up an empty beer bottle behind my back, i felt to smash him over the head with it in front of everyone but i put it down. I dont deal with social situations with charm and humour, i just attack.

Ya man, Ive experienced similar stuff many times now. Ive been on both ends - Ive had girls stolen from me by guys who are shorter, fatter and just uglier facially, but because they were more charismatic than me at that particular moment, the girls just went for him.

Ive also been the one stealing girls from guys WAY better looking than me (and taller), so I can totally relate.

Its just something about this "energy" u bring as a male, a presence - u know ure the dominator there, u dont give a shit about what other people on there thinks, no self consiousness at all, just flowing. Whenever u have that, it will be very easy to attract girls.

Some guys constantly go around with that kind of energy, others dont.

Also my female cousin is a dating a guy i know. He's just above average. Everyone in our family talks about is because the female is very good looking. They all say why are you dating him ect all the women in the family sort of look at it and wonder why but when i was at a house party, she was there and so were all his boys. I lit up a joint with him and i could tell straight away, he had all his boys in check. Women like leaders.

Socially awkward good looking guy = same as hot girl who acts masculine and manly i reckon.

6footbrah wrote:girls don't give a fuck about personality, you cant fuck a personality, you don't inherit personality genes, it's all bullshit. All they want is slayer son to pass on her genes, thats the biology, not this dominant male bullshit. Besides being a dominant male is being the thickest frame or tallest guy with most testosterone, not acting like a PUA


Virgin detected.

If you believe this, you're either autistic or have very limited dating experience.

ItalianClavicleCel wrote:
6footbrah wrote:girls don't give a fuck about personality, you cant fuck a personality, you don't inherit personality genes, it's all bullshit. All they want is slayer son to pass on her genes, thats the biology, not this dominant male bullshit. Besides being a dominant male is being the thickest frame or tallest guy with most testosterone, not acting like a PUA


They do.

If you had real life experience, you would know this. Personality legitimately does matter - it's just secondary, so after you pass their LMS requirements


what if there were another forum for guys that weren't virgins to discuss red pill stuff?

i would love it. i guess we're a somewhat rare breed, though?

i could post shit on here (and have in the past) that would make these guys extremely depressed, but nobody seems to want to discuss it. the amount that looks matter goes way, way deeper into a relationship than these guys think yet behavior still matters...

there is so much subtlety that is missed on here. i really wish there was a different forum.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

personality is for keeping women around, but what real man wants that?

ItalianClavicleCel wrote:
6footbrah wrote:girls don't give a fuck about personality, you cant fuck a personality, you don't inherit personality genes, it's all bullshit. All they want is slayer son to pass on her genes, thats the biology, not this dominant male bullshit. Besides being a dominant male is being the thickest frame or tallest guy with most testosterone, not acting like a PUA


They do.

If you had real life experience, you would know this. Personality legitimately does matter - it's just secondary, so after you pass their LMS requirements



Personality really doesn't matter. As long as you're not autistic, it just doesn't matter. Anyone that says it matters just isn't very attractive.

Evilvalle wrote:Ya man, Ive experienced similar stuff many times now. Ive been on both ends - Ive had girls stolen from me by guys who are shorter, fatter and just uglier facially, but because they were more charismatic than me at that particular moment, the girls just went for him.

Ive also been the one stealing girls from guys WAY better looking than me (and taller), so I can totally relate.

Its just something about this "energy" u bring as a male, a presence - u know ure the dominator there, u dont give a shit about what other people on there thinks, no self consiousness at all, just flowing. Whenever u have that, it will be very easy to attract girls.

Some guys constantly go around with that kind of energy, others dont.

Can't you guys understand the scientifically proven fact that women (just like men) have DIFFERENT TASTES when it comes to physical attractiveness??!! Sure, there's a certain degree of objectivity, but there's also a large degree of subjectivity! Look around you; I see a lot of guys with girls that I wouldn't even touch! Some guys like skinny women; others like curvy women; others have fetishes for chubby or even fat women. It's the same for women!! That "dominance" thing is just the PUA rationalization of what's really going on!
TREVOR PHILIPS --> The ultimate zero-inhibition, bum-tier, meth'd up, ever-horny, drug & arms trafficking, personality-disordered alpha male!!!
Image Image

ItalianClavicleCel wrote:
6footbrah wrote:girls don't give a fuck about personality, you cant fuck a personality, you don't inherit personality genes, it's all bullshit. All they want is slayer son to pass on her genes, thats the biology, not this dominant male bullshit. Besides being a dominant male is being the thickest frame or tallest guy with most testosterone, not acting like a PUA


They do.

If you had real life experience, you would know this. Personality legitimately does matter - it's just secondary, so after you pass their LMS requirements


im so fucking tired of hearing this.

The best way to tell somebody has no life experience is when that person tells you that you should leave the house and get life experience.
Image

Wants to marry a redhead crew
Blackcel crew

AspieEarth wrote:
im so fucking tired of hearing this.

The best way to tell somebody has no life experience is when that person tells you that you should leave the house and get life experience.


The fact that you say this tells me that you have very limited life experience.

CJ 4 life wrote:Can't you guys understand the scientifically proven fact that women (just like men) have DIFFERENT TASTES when it comes to physical attractiveness??!! Sure, there's a certain degree of objectivity, but there's also a large degree of subjectivity! Look around you; I see a lot of guys with girls that I wouldn't even touch! Some guys like skinny women; others like curvy women; others have fetishes for chubby or even fat women. It's the same for women!! That "dominance" thing is just the PUA rationalization of what's really going on!


In general: No.

Whats attractive is very very universal and objective: However, not everyone is that attractive so people SETTLE with what they can get - Hence you get men with fat women etc.

U honestly believe random Joe Blow would prefer his Fat 38 yo bitch instead of 90s Pamela Andersson? Ofcourse not, however, he dont have access to Andersson (or some other hot girl) so he settles with his ugly hog, and then comes the rationalisations: "Nah man I dont like these big boobed plastic blonde whores!! Im on love with Annabelle!!"

:lol:

Evilvalle wrote:
CJ 4 life wrote:Can't you guys understand the scientifically proven fact that women (just like men) have DIFFERENT TASTES when it comes to physical attractiveness??!! Sure, there's a certain degree of objectivity, but there's also a large degree of subjectivity! Look around you; I see a lot of guys with girls that I wouldn't even touch! Some guys like skinny women; others like curvy women; others have fetishes for chubby or even fat women. It's the same for women!! That "dominance" thing is just the PUA rationalization of what's really going on!


In general: No.

Whats attractive is very very universal and objective: However, not everyone is that attractive so people SETTLE with what they can get - Hence you get men with fat women etc.

U honestly believe random Joe Blow would prefer his Fat 38 yo bitch instead of 90s Pamela Andersson? Ofcourse not, however, he dont have access to Andersson (or some other hot girl) so he settles with his ugly hog, and then comes the rationalisations: "Nah man I dont like these big boobed plastic blonde whores!! Im on love with Annabelle!!"

:lol:


People learn that other people have different tastes than their own from........like,.........kindergarden??!!

I've experienced this on my own skin (I think everyone has): in high school I had a crush on a curvy girl, but other men thought she was too fat. I liked her. They don't. Period. I wasn't "settling" or anything like that (she wasn't my girlfriend), what I felt was GENUINE. God, I fell in fucking love with her!!

Again, as I said earlier, it's absolutely true that certain features of attractiveness are universal, no doubt about it, but it's ALSO true that, to a large extent, some people find certain features attractive that other people don't! And I'm talking about GENUINE attraction for God's sake!! Look around you! Ask people! It's all REAL man!!

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" --> TO SOME EXTENT, this is totally true.

Evilvalle wrote:
CJ 4 life wrote:Can't you guys understand the scientifically proven fact that women (just like men) have DIFFERENT TASTES when it comes to physical attractiveness??!! Sure, there's a certain degree of objectivity, but there's also a large degree of subjectivity! Look around you; I see a lot of guys with girls that I wouldn't even touch! Some guys like skinny women; others like curvy women; others have fetishes for chubby or even fat women. It's the same for women!! That "dominance" thing is just the PUA rationalization of what's really going on!


In general: No.

Whats attractive is very very universal and objective: However, not everyone is that attractive so people SETTLE with what they can get - Hence you get men with fat women etc.

U honestly believe random Joe Blow would prefer his Fat 38 yo bitch instead of 90s Pamela Andersson? Ofcourse not, however, he dont have access to Andersson (or some other hot girl) so he settles with his ugly hog, and then comes the rationalisations: "Nah man I dont like these big boobed plastic blonde whores!! Im on love with Annabelle!!"

:lol:



Just because people are settling doesn't mean they can't genuinely care about the person. Its hard to tell these days though. People have all sorts of different value systems and morals.

6footbrah wrote:someone please explain how acting dominant increases your quality of your genes?


Strong troll post.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 88 guests