Women lie when they say confidence/ personality matters most

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I don't know man....this sounds kind of "magical" to me....."become popular and every girl will be attracted to you"..... What about personal tastes? Women (and men) have very personal tastes about what they find attractive; they're not going to be so easily modified by gaining status. Also, the woman has to kiss and have sex with YOU, not with your money or status....how can she do these things if she doesn't like what she's seeing?
TREVOR PHILIPS --> The ultimate zero-inhibition, bum-tier, meth'd up, ever-horny, drug & arms trafficking, personality-disordered alpha male!!!
Image Image



CJ 4 life wrote:I don't know man....this sounds kind of "magical" to me....."become popular and every girl will be attracted to you"..... What about personal tastes? Women (and men) have very personal tastes about what they find attractive; they're not going to be so easily modified by gaining status. Also, the woman has to kiss and have sex with YOU, not with your money or status....how can she do these things if she doesn't like what she's seeing?



There's very little that's personal about it. Women will take a tall, lean, muscular white guy with the strong jaw, strong chin, high cheekbones, and otherwise perfect face virtually every time. Very little variance there.
Image

CJ 4 life wrote:I don't know man....this sounds kind of "magical" to me....."become popular and every girl will be attracted to you"..... What about personal tastes? Women (and men) have very personal tastes about what they find attractive; they're not going to be so easily modified by gaining status. Also, the woman has to kiss and have sex with YOU, not with your money or status....how can she do these things if she doesn't like what she's seeing?


Thats like saying: "I dont know man, men have different tastes when it comes to women... they are not so easily modified by the women just getting better looking.."

Men are programmed to get turned on/attracted by physical looks.
So are women, to a degree. However, they are alos programmed to be attracted to social power - hence why men thruout history have been way more motivated to aquire social status than women: They increase their reproductive success by getting social status.

Women dont work like men, we have different biologies and its time for you to wake up and realise the blue pill feminazi propaganda stating "we're all the same!!" is a lie.
I kill people.
PostThis post by incelface was deleted by puanewb on Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:45 pm.
Reason: Requested by incelface



incelface wrote:"How The Entire Modern Mating Framework Has Shifted And Its Evolutionary Consequences"
http://sirtyrionlannister.wordpress.com ... sequences/



1. Ur refering to a BLOG named "SirTyrionLannister" ... :ugeek:
2. If u do not understand how extremely powerful your status is in the current social setting to getting pussy - Go try being a bartender for some months (or weeks, or hell, some nights) - Ull see what happends.

Im speaking from experiene here -> ure speaking from the experience of an aspie virgin life-style coupled with some mental masturbation blogs.

Go figure .. :roll: :lol:

Yul Brynner wrote:Naa sorry man, the most socially dominant man aka "the coolest", is the one who gets the girl. The leader of the group, the one everyone likes the most and looks up to. That charisma... You either have it or you don't.

Looks just don't work the same way for women... Sorry they don't. You can be good looking but if you act like a socially awkward retarded aspie then no girl is going to touch you. She might say you're hot when she sees your pic but when she meets up with you IRL, she'll flake on you.


This is true, but only when you use extreme examples. If you're completely socially retarded ... I mean a serious lack of social development looks won't save you.

But if you're good looking with acceptable social skills (which most people have), then it's game on whether you're an introvert or extrovert, aggressive or cooperative etc etc.

At the end of the day I think the tall, handsome, well muscled friendly but otherwise average man will win out over the socially dominant average looking dude. Sure, the socially dominant dude will get laid but the handsome man will have far more options imo.

Evilvalle wrote:
CJ 4 life wrote:I don't know man....this sounds kind of "magical" to me....."become popular and every girl will be attracted to you"..... What about personal tastes? Women (and men) have very personal tastes about what they find attractive; they're not going to be so easily modified by gaining status. Also, the woman has to kiss and have sex with YOU, not with your money or status....how can she do these things if she doesn't like what she's seeing?


Thats like saying: "I dont know man, men have different tastes when it comes to women... they are not so easily modified by the women just getting better looking.."

Men are programmed to get turned on/attracted by physical looks.
So are women, to a degree. However, they are alos programmed to be attracted to social power - hence why men thruout history have been way more motivated to aquire social status than women: They increase their reproductive success by getting social status.



Women dont work like men, we have different biologies and its time for you to wake up and realise the blue pill feminazi propaganda stating "we're all the same!!" is a lie.


I think that what we're experiencing is the fact that high status people TEND to be more attractive than average people (again, it's just a tendency), so that's why women are more attracted to them, because they happen to be better looking.

As for the bartender example, it probably works like this: you see a shitload of people, therefore there's a higher chance that some of these people are women who find you good looking (even if you weren't a bartender). Numbers game. Simple as that.

I just think that sexual attraction = physical attraction, all the other stuff is prostitution-like (see gold diggers and women having sex with high status men to get a job, promotion, etc.....).



CJ 4 life wrote:I think that what we're experiencing is the fact that high status people TEND to be more attractive than average people (again, it's just a tendency), so that's why women are more attracted to them, because they happen to be better looking.

As for the bartender example, it probably works like this: you see a shitload of people, therefore there's a higher chance that some of these people are women who find you good looking (even if you weren't a bartender). Numbers game. Simple as that.

I just think that sexual attraction = physical attraction, all the other stuff is prostitution-like (see gold diggers and women having sex with high status men to get a job, promotion, etc.....).


Dude, Ive been around ugly ass nightclub owners, bartender school teachers and all kinds of shit. There are some ugly fucking mofos out there fucking really really hot swedish girls in their 20s, just cause of having status.

Remember attending bartender school several years ago, one of the teachers was 38 year old, bald and short. Extreme alpha attitutde tho. In the first week he fucked 2 of the hottest girls in the group. The days before going home I talked with him and he had been doing this for the past 5 years. Every 2nd month coming in new hot girls wanting to become bartenders, he ends up banging them.

Why? cause of his "amazing looks" ? No, hes got the status, authority - everyone is looking up to him, seeking his validation (am I doing good??) etc. Then at night when they are partying he just escalates on them and due to his status hes got alot of compliance -> giving compliance always gets rationalised as attraction, and there you go.

Women are just programmed to respond to that shit man, its just how things are.
Last edited by Evilslut on Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So you guys are basically validating all that PUA shit? That you have to display high status and be socially dominant?

Believe it or not, its part of the puzzle. Thing is, going from acting like you have high S to actually having high S takes YEARS. Considering that your looks, money, personality, and background are in check (you don't look deformed, you can take care of yourself financially, you don't have a mental disability, and you weren't beaten or raped as a child; if you have any ONE of these qualities then you will be invisible not only to women, but people in general who are not connected to your family) then all you really need to do is develop your S and learn to make a chick laugh and you'll be able to get with at least looksmatches.
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

Another problem is that there are so few places u can talk about this, whats really going on - that is.

On RSDnation all the retards will disagree looks matter, they are like religiously brainwashed.
On here people just cannot accept that anything else than looks matters - cause people on here are aswell fucking brainwashed, thinking they are sitting on "the red pill" and anyone saying otherwise is just a bluepill retard.


Reality: Looks matter, status matter, behaviours matter, demenaour matter. LOTS of things matter.

But status is fucking potent and anyone disagreeing has just confirmed his aspie non-social-experience status.

Reality: Looks matter, status matter, behaviours matter, demenaour matter. LOTS of things matter.
But status is fucking potent and anyone disagreeing has just confirmed his aspie non-social-experience status.


As I said, there are also universal dealbreakers as well and that is one thing that RSD forgets to address. I'd love to see RSD coach a male rape victim like me. It wouldn't end well. I would be able to talk the chick into the room and then I would have a panic attack before sex and they would not know what to do. Then they would shame me on one of their videos and they would be like "there was this one guy who claimed that he couldn't have sex cuz he was raped as a child how fucked up is that?" Its the same with legit autistics, those with low IQ, those who are physically deformed who have gyno, the list goes on and on. And they get shamed for it constantly.

Being an herbivore is the only solution for that group.

Evilvalle wrote:
CJ 4 life wrote:I think that what we're experiencing is the fact that high status people TEND to be more attractive than average people (again, it's just a tendency), so that's why women are more attracted to them, because they happen to be better looking.

As for the bartender example, it probably works like this: you see a shitload of people, therefore there's a higher chance that some of these people are women who find you good looking (even if you weren't a bartender). Numbers game. Simple as that.

I just think that sexual attraction = physical attraction, all the other stuff is prostitution-like (see gold diggers and women having sex with high status men to get a job, promotion, etc.....).


Dude, Ive been around ugly ass nightclub owners, bartender school teachers and all kinds of shit. There are some ugly fucking mofos out there fucking really really hot swedish girls in their 20s, just cause of having status.

Remember attending bartender school several years ago, one of the teachers was 38 year old, bald and short. Extreme alpha attitutde tho. In the first week he fucked 2 of the hottest girls in the group. The days before going home I talked with him and he had been doing this for the past 5 years. Every 2nd month coming in new hot girls wanting to become bartenders, he ends up banging them.

Why? cause of his "amazing looks" ? No, hes got the status, authority - everyone is looking up to him, seeking his validation (am I doing good??) etc. Then at night when they are partying he just escalates on them and due to his status hes got alot of compliance -> giving compliance always gets rationalised as attraction, and there you go.

Women are just programmed to respond to that shit man, its just how things are.


Could it be that those women fucked the teacher only because they wanted to get a job as a bartender (again, basically prostitution)? I've heard similar stories with a college teacher that I had. Ugly as fuck, but people said that some girls had sex with him just so they could pass his exam.

Nihilism+ wrote:
As I said, there are also universal dealbreakers as well and that is one thing that RSD forgets to address. I'd love to see RSD coach a male rape victim like me. It wouldn't end well. I would be able to talk the chick into the room and then I would have a panic attack before sex and they would not know what to do. Then they would shame me on one of their videos and they would be like "there was this one guy who claimed that he couldn't have sex cuz he was raped as a child how fucked up is that?" Its the same with legit autistics, those with low IQ, those who are physically deformed who have gyno, the list goes on and on. And they get shamed for it constantly.

Being an herbivore is the only solution for that group.


Yea well ofcourse theres plenty of dealbreakers. Thing is, MOST people on this forum arent terrible ugly, in fact many are pretty good looking, and then most are around average.

I would suspect not getting sex in your 20s will really mentally fuck u up for life, and most on here could fix that problem by actually going out in the real world hitting on girls trying to hook up.

But no, apparently thats not an option: They want smoking hot girls (like in the porn movies!!) approaching them all day long, so they can choose. And that thing aint happening.

GENETIC GOD wrote:A shy 8+ MM destroys an overconfident,try hard,pathetic 5/10 chimp.Can We move on?!


1. Having confidence is by definition everything but being "try hard".
2. A 5/10 male with high social status within his group (great soccer player, whatever) will in that group get way more pussy than a shy/introverted/insecure 8/10.

Yea lets move on.

Looks, money, status.



We've gone so far off the rails in the last couple months that we're forgetting about LMS law. Evilvalle, you're talking about high status, dominant behavior being beneficial to getting women, and it is. However you can't have high status behavior if you're not actually high status and dominant within the social circle. Some low status chump can't fake like he's a big shot and get the girls. That's grade A pua mental masturbation.

GENETIC GOD wrote: :lol: :lol: If he had the status of an Actor, musician, yes, but never, ever a 5/10 will compete with a 8+.
A shy/introverted 8+ is hot,mysterious,bla,bla(not the bulldog :lol: ), while a 5/10 may get pussy from time to time with that punny status you speak about. And yes. A 5/10 in most of the cases appears try hard,frustrated,rude,etc if he tries to act masculine and shit.


Not only "compete" - He will literally "destroy" a shy/introverted/insecure 8/10 when it comes to sexual access.

"Hot and mysterious" = confident guy who doesnt talk much, but still isnt a bitch. NOT a shy guy who cant barely hold steady eye-contact.

But anyway, this doesnt make sense to guys who doesnt have experience, they basicly think girls work like they do, so whatever.

PuaKiller wrote:Looks, money, status.



We've gone so far off the rails in the last couple months that we're forgetting about LMS law. Evilvalle, you're talking about high status, dominant behavior being beneficial to getting women, and it is. However you can't have high status behavior if you're not actually high status and dominant within the social circle. Some low status chump can't fake like he's a big shot and get the girls. That's grade A pua mental masturbation.


uh ya I dont disagree with this

GENETIC GOD wrote:


So much red pill its painful.

If a woman perceives that a man is high status and has lots of options, she will be more excited about the thought that that man would choose her. Let's say she is in a social setting with him, having just met him. She, like everyone else, hangs on every word he says. She finds him interesting, and she sees that everyone wants a piece of this guy's time. Then, after more drinks, he starts talking to her one on one, even being flirty with her. "OMG, I think he's actually flirting with me!" she thinks. He properly escalates like a guy who's comfortable with women, and she starts to get wet about the thought of actually having the high status man in some capacity. In order for her to have these feelings, she needs to believe that this guy is special and his choosing of her is validating. That is why PUA's fail, because incels attempt to fake a rock star swagger and it is not supported by reality.

butthurt_manlet wrote:If a woman perceives that a man is high status and has lots of options, she will be more excited about the thought that that man would choose her. Let's say she is in a social setting with him, having just met him. She, like everyone else, hangs on every word he says. She finds him interesting, and she sees that everyone wants a piece of this guy's time. Then, after more drinks, he starts talking to her one on one, even being flirty with her. "OMG, I think he's actually flirting with me!" she thinks. He properly escalates like a guy who's comfortable with women, and she starts to get wet about the thought of actually having the high status man in some capacity. In order for her to have these feelings, she needs to believe that this guy is special and his choosing of her is validating. That is why PUA's fail, because incels attempt to fake a rock star swagger and it is not supported by reality.


Image

PuaKiller wrote:
GENETIC GOD wrote:


So much red pill its painful.



Shut the fuck up and take it. Man up! :uzi:
Image

Wants to marry a redhead crew
Blackcel crew

AspieEarth wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:
So much red pill its painful.



Shut the fuck up and take it. Man up! :uzi:


YOU WANNA PLAY ROUGH? HUH?

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

You guys think what you like, but I don't think humans work like this.

High status gives a man (or a woman) RESPECT, either out of admiration or fear (David X will take what he can get :lol: ), which is different from ATTRACTION, which comes from your looks (your genes, or make up, because you're faking good genes).

This status thing also happens in men; I remember seeing a bartender once and subconsciously thinking:"She's average looking, but she's the bartender......so there must be something attractive about her.......yeah probably.....what is though?......No wait....she's just average looking" There you go, back to the starting point, but THERE WAS that little moment of indecision there, but it soon went away. Human beings are not that irrational.

How come women drool over Brad Pitt, George Clooney, David Beckham, Justin Bieber, Johnny Depp etc.... and NOT over Danny DeVito, Rowan Atkinson etc....? They're all super high status people, but if they're not good looking they just inspire RESPECT, not ATTRACTION.

CJ 4 life wrote:You guys think what you like, but I don't think humans work like this.

High status gives a man (or a woman) RESPECT, either out of admiration or fear (David X will take what he can get :lol: ), which is different from ATTRACTION, which comes from your looks (your genes, or make up, because you're faking good genes).

This status thing also happens in men; I remember seeing a bartender once and subconsciously thinking:"She's average looking, but she's the bartender......so there must be something attractive about her.......yeah probably.....what is though?......No wait....she's just average looking" There you go, back to the starting point, but THERE WAS that little moment of indecision there, but it soon went away. Human beings are not that irrational.

How come women drool over Brad Pitt, George Clooney, David Beckham, Justin Bieber, Johnny Depp etc.... and NOT over Danny DeVito, Rowan Atkinson etc....? They're all super high status people, but if they're not good looking they just inspire RESPECT, not ATTRACTION.


Evilvalle on puahate was a sneaky and viscid pua promoter, he know well how much look matter to women and that all the recent studies confirm this, but he lie about it cause he have an economic interest in doing so.

You correctly try to rationalize and prove your point, but he couldn't care less, he is so ignorant that he confuse the social status of a football player with the dominant behavior of a random dude, generalisations, exagerations and carelessness are the only hope for this subrace of scammers to confuse some unexperienced guy enough to sell him some recycled pu-snakeoil.

The problem lies in moderation, people like him who try to deny the physical nature of sexual attractiveness playing with words and making hallucinated examples should be banned from this site or at least censored when it's obvious that for them the objective reality is an annoying and sacrificable detail when it collide with their bank accounts.

CJ 4 life wrote:
Yul Brynner wrote:So you guys are basically validating all that PUA shit? That you have to display high status and be socially dominant? I don't think that's true, very few girls would like to hook up with Bill Gates and the other high status rich nerds. Only gold diggers would, but because they want their money, not because they feel genuine attraction for them.


I laugh at PUA's because they're a bunch of geeks trying to act alpha. As i said, you either have it or you don't. How do you teach someone to be as alpha as Sean Connery? You can't. But being socially dominant is what makes women horny, not the mans looks. Women just do not get horny over mens bodies... or nowhere near the the extent us guys to women. I like to improve my looks though because it raises my social status and it's easier to control then my behavior because i have social anxiety. I KNOW that no matter how ripped my body gets, no female is going to get wet from the sight of it... they don't really even care. But i DO know they would get wet if they saw me dominate in a social setting... or if i dominate them.

ThEtRuThSeEkEr wrote:
CJ 4 life wrote:You guys think what you like, but I don't think humans work like this.

High status gives a man (or a woman) RESPECT, either out of admiration or fear (David X will take what he can get :lol: ), which is different from ATTRACTION, which comes from your looks (your genes, or make up, because you're faking good genes).

This status thing also happens in men; I remember seeing a bartender once and subconsciously thinking:"She's average looking, but she's the bartender......so there must be something attractive about her.......yeah probably.....what is though?......No wait....she's just average looking" There you go, back to the starting point, but THERE WAS that little moment of indecision there, but it soon went away. Human beings are not that irrational.

How come women drool over Brad Pitt, George Clooney, David Beckham, Justin Bieber, Johnny Depp etc.... and NOT over Danny DeVito, Rowan Atkinson etc....? They're all super high status people, but if they're not good looking they just inspire RESPECT, not ATTRACTION.


Evilvalle on puahate was a sneaky and viscid pua promoter, he know well how much look matter to women and that all the recent studies confirm this, but he lie about it cause he have an economic interest in doing so.

You correctly try to rationalize and prove your point, but he couldn't care less, he is so ignorant that he confuse the social status of a football player with the dominant behavior of a random dude, generalisations, exagerations and carelessness are the only hope for this subrace of scammers to confuse some unexperienced guy enough to sell him some recycled pu-snakeoil.

The problem lies in moderation, people like him who try to deny the physical nature of sexual attractiveness playing with words and making hallucinated examples should be banned from this site or at least censored when it's obvious that for them the objective reality is an annoying and sacrificable detail when it collide with their bank accounts.


Unbelievable..... :shock:
Is this true? What kind of scam is he trying to sell?

I mean, I was really starting to smell a rat here.....I was like:"This guy is talking about the same stuff that David DeAngelo used to talk about, you know, high status, dominance, alpha male, and all that pseudoscience..."

Thanks for pointing that out.

Yul Brynner wrote:
CJ 4 life wrote:


I laugh at PUA's because they're a bunch of geeks trying to act alpha. As i said, you either have it or you don't. How do you teach someone to be as alpha as Sean Connery? You can't. But being socially dominant is what makes women horny, not the mans looks. Women just do not get horny over mens bodies... or nowhere near the the extent us guys to women. I like to improve my looks though because it raises my social status and it's easier to control then my behavior because i have social anxiety. I KNOW that no matter how ripped my body gets, no female is going to get wet from the sight of it... they don't really even care. But i DO know they would get wet if they saw me dominate in a social setting... or if i dominate them.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE???!!! Is this some kind of PUA takeover? Is this a joke? Or maybe trolling? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

ThEtRuThSeEkEr wrote:
Evilvalle on puahate was a sneaky and viscid pua promoter, he know well how much look matter to women and that all the recent studies confirm this, but he lie about it cause he have an economic interest in doing so.

You correctly try to rationalize and prove your point, but he couldn't care less, he is so ignorant that he confuse the social status of a football player with the dominant behavior of a random dude, generalisations, exagerations and carelessness are the only hope for this subrace of scammers to confuse some unexperienced guy enough to sell him some recycled pu-snakeoil.

The problem lies in moderation, people like him who try to deny the physical nature of sexual attractiveness playing with words and making hallucinated examples should be banned from this site or at least censored when it's obvious that for them the objective reality is an annoying and sacrificable detail when it collide with their bank accounts.


Ya man for sure! Hey buy me ebook! Cost 500dolllar, with it u can fuck every girl in the world!! :lol:


Fukken conspiracy idiots, as soon as someone goes agains your paranoid looks-theory (Which doesnt hold at all), he is a "pua trying to sell me stuff!!" :roll:

Yul Brynner wrote:I laugh at PUA's because they're a bunch of geeks trying to act alpha. As i said, you either have it or you don't. How do you teach someone to be as alpha as Sean Connery? You can't. But being socially dominant is what makes women horny, not the mans looks. Women just do not get horny over mens bodies... or nowhere near the the extent us guys to women. I like to improve my looks though because it raises my social status and it's easier to control then my behavior because i have social anxiety. I KNOW that no matter how ripped my body gets, no female is going to get wet from the sight of it... they don't really even care. But i DO know they would get wet if they saw me dominate in a social setting... or if i dominate them.


Im glad im not the only one on here who understand how things work 8-)
This place is really shows the effects of boys being raised only by their mother: Fucking feminine bitches who think women work like men :lol:

GENETIC GOD wrote:Zyzz fag had social anxiety as fuck and once he got ripped, the girls gave no shit about his SA.He already had decent face+ sick body = bitches no matter if Social anxiety. The fuck, let's call this place PUA Faggotry. At least we will know what to talk about.


Uh, isnt it damn obvious that ur "SA" will dissapear rather quickly when u have hordes of girls wanting to jump ur dick cause of your roid-body + chiseled jawline + crazy coke behaviour? :lol:

Always this black/white thinking, did u guys get thru middle school? :roll:
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Fabie and 99 guests

cron