Women lie when they say confidence/ personality matters most

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by incelface was deleted by puanewb on Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:45 pm.
Reason: Requested by incelface

legit, i know so many introverted but goodlooking guys with stunning gfs, while i, one of the most confident guys, am still incel.

Even though I think just looking at one study reeks of confirmation bias, this seems legit as fuck. What women say and do are two different things, and people have been saying this for a looongg time.

What also gets posted on this site a lot is how much the halo effect matters. If you have a strong halo effect, you're going to be perceived as having all sorts of positive attributes that the woman will convince herself she is falling in love with. Even though she won't really know a thing about you.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

if you are ugly and confident people will just think you are an asshole
if you are short and confident people will think you have a napoleon complex

admin wrote:Also, if women said "looks do matter," they would be worried of being perceived as a slut, because looks do indeed matter more for short-term relationships.

Exactly. Women are non-conflict creatures socially wise most of the time. Hormones their bodies produce are responsible for CARE, for EMPATHY etc. They want to help people and they always do all those things out of pity. They rarely wish incels to feel bad and they rather pat them on their heads then tell them the truth.
Add slut shaming to it, and it all fits in perfectly. Don't forget self interest too for keeping beta orbiters giving them hope.

Its not all black and white. It's all a mix and you should be aware of that.

I still don't understand why this is even noteworthy. Its so apparent In nature that the most fit and goodlooking male will be the one most sought after by females. How come that is so hard for that to be grassped for humans aswell to accept? I just don't understand how this is any thing new or worth discussing since animals in nature have shown this since the beginning of earth. The fact that humans openly deny that the same nature resides in themselves blows my mind.

Wants to marry a redhead crew
Blackcel crew

Decent study, the problem is this:

"..and information about the personalities of potential male dating partners".

Information about personalities? Yea, thats just BS.

Its not about logic, when we talk about personality mattering we do NOT talk about being nice, friendly, "having humour" or shit like that.

We are talking about demenaour, masculinity, aggressiveness, low inhibition, social dominance, social influence, not taking shit, being a go getter, seeing yourself as better as other people - This will give you a "vibe" which girls will pick up, rationalise as you "being attractive" - even if u arent that physically attractive at all.
I kill people.

If this is news to you, you're hopeless beyond repair.

Evilvalle wrote:Decent study, the problem is this:

Its not about logic, when we talk about personality mattering we do NOT talk about being nice, friendly, "having humour" or shit like that.

We are talking about demenaour, masculinity, aggressiveness, low inhibition, social dominance, social influence, not taking shit, being a go getter, seeing yourself as better as other people - This will give you a "vibe" which girls will pick up, rationalise as you "being attractive" - even if u arent that physically attractive at all.

My nigga, this is the exact shit this study just debunked. Admit it, personality means fuck all when it comes to attracting and keeping women. Just lol if you still buy into that fucking shit :lol: :lol:

Evilvalle wrote:Decent study, the problem is this:

Lmao
That was blue pill as fuck. Girls won't rationalize a 4/10 being attractive no matter how lowlow inhibition he is because halo effect comes into play. A ugly guy acting tough will come off as try hard.

PuaKiller wrote:I
My nigga, this is the exact shit this study just debunked. Admit it, personality means fuck all when it comes to attracting and keeping women. Just lol if you still buy into that fucking shit :lol: :lol:

This study didnt debunk shit, tho. It made girls read a list of personality traits, thats it. It did not show any thing about behaviour/demenaour in live situations - and thats what matters.

Why do u think things like testosterone and dopamine drasticly changes your behaviour/feelings? It makes you more present, it makes u feel like the fucking king, basicly - ur movements changes, your demenaour, everything about you changes and girls can sniff that shit.

Unfortunately there arent that many guys here whos got actual social experience, so most of you wont understand shit like this.

The site basicly consists of guys in their late teens or early 20s who havent barely held a girls hand - They just wont "get it".

AspieEarth wrote:Lmao
That was blue pill as fuck. Girls won't rationalize a 4/10 being attractive no matter how lowlow inhibition he is because halo effect comes into play. A ugly guy acting tough will come off as try hard.

Im not talking about 4/10 guys, tho.

Blue pill is thinking that women function exactly like men - thats what feminism wants you to believe: The reality is nothing like it.
PostThis post by incelface was deleted by puanewb on Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:45 pm.
Reason: Requested by incelface

Evilvalle wrote:
AspieEarth wrote:Lmao

Im not talking about 4/10 guys, tho.

Blue pill is thinking that women function exactly like men - thats what feminism wants you to believe: The reality is nothing like it.

Any guy that is sub 8 well be considred ugly and create a falio effect that personality can't overcome. Stop with your blue pill dialogue.

AspieEarth wrote:
Any guy that is sub 8 well be considred ugly and create a falio effect that personality can't overcome. Stop with your blue pill dialogue.

Uh no, average guys, 6+ guys and 7s are getting laid all the time over the world. Get out in real life and u might notice it urself :lol:

Evilvalle wrote:
AspieEarth wrote:

Uh no, average guys, 6+ guys and 7s are getting laid all the time over the world. Get out in real life and u might notice it urself :lol:

Don't you talk to me like that Evilvalle. Ill beat your little aspie ass.

AspieEarth wrote:[
Don't you talk to me like that Evilvalle. Ill beat your little aspie ass.

Ok bring it :lol: :rambo:

There is a reason that it is called "physical attraction" and not confidence attraction.

Average guys get laid with average pigs. Something which isnt remotely impressive. Neither does it give me any motivation to know once i looks max i'll only be hitting average arse which just drinks wine on the weekend, flicks through her phone to decide who shes fucking while the average male needs to lift weights, follow a strict diet, have a car, a half decent job. Fuck off with that shit.

I have a slayer mate. My only one. I was red pilled a long time ago from him, this site just helped me understand why.
PostThis post by MikeyFan was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:30 pm.
Reason: requested

PuaKiller wrote:My nigga, this is the exact shit this study just debunked. Admit it, personality means fuck all when it comes to attracting and keeping women. Just lol if you still buy into that fucking shit :lol: :lol:

There's a limit, but attitude/vibe can make a huge difference. I knew a number of guys back when I was in school who were average looking at best but had a cocky, masculine, aggressive sort of personality and did pretty good with girls. They also put a lot of care into their appearance, at least relatively, even though weren't exactly great looking. They weren't ugly, but you could tell if they had the usual introverted, geeky personality they would have been incel.
"I will never be a creator, but I could be a destroyer."
-- Elliot Rodger

BetaGayFace wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:My nigga, this is the exact shit this study just debunked. Admit it, personality means fuck all when it comes to attracting and keeping women. Just lol if you still buy into that fucking shit :lol: :lol:

There's a limit, but attitude/vibe can make a huge difference. I knew a number of guys back when I was in school who were average looking at best but had a cocky, masculine, aggressive sort of personality and did pretty good with girls. They also put a lot of care into their appearance, at least relatively, even though weren't exactly great looking. They weren't ugly, but you could tell if they had the usual introverted, geeky personality they would have been incel.

Let's remember that looks are also subjective (for men and women). Different people find attractive different faces/bodies. In your example, a plausible explanation might be that these guys were very proactive and they talked to many girls, therefore scoring more. If they were shy, those same girls might have still found them attractive, but they probably wouldn't have gotten the girls because they wouldn't have made a move. At the end of the day it's still a numbers game.
TREVOR PHILIPS --> The ultimate zero-inhibition, bum-tier, meth'd up, ever-horny, drug & arms trafficking, personality-disordered alpha male!!!
Image Image

Naa sorry man, the most socially dominant man aka "the coolest", is the one who gets the girl. The leader of the group, the one everyone likes the most and looks up to. That charisma... You either have it or you don't.

Looks just don't work the same way for women... Sorry they don't. You can be good looking but if you act like a socially awkward retarded aspie then no girl is going to touch you. She might say you're hot when she sees your pic but when she meets up with you IRL, she'll flake on you.

Yul Brynner wrote:Naa sorry man, the most socially dominant man aka "the coolest", is the one who gets the girl. The leader of the group, the one everyone likes the most and looks up to. That charisma... You either have it or you don't.

Looks just don't work the same way for women... Sorry they don't. You can be good looking but if you act like a socially awkward retarded aspie then no girl is going to touch you. She might say you're hot when she sees your pic but when she meets up with you IRL, she'll flake on you.

yep, this is the simple truth. Unfortunately most aspies in here wont ever understand it.

Take an average looking guy, set it up so every male in his social circle look up to him, every girl there wants him - introduce a new girl to the circle, soon enough he will have her attention aswell. He will have a TREMENDOUS amount of more sexual power than a low status good looking guy in that circle, even medium status.

Yul Brynner wrote:Naa sorry man, the most socially dominant man aka "the coolest", is the one who gets the girl. The leader of the group, the one everyone likes the most and looks up to. That charisma... You either have it or you don't.

So you guys are basically validating all that PUA shit? That you have to display high status and be socially dominant? I don't think that's true, very few girls would like to hook up with Bill Gates and the other high status rich nerds. Only gold diggers would, but because they want their money, not because they feel genuine attraction for them.

CJ 4 life wrote:So you guys are basically validating all that PUA shit? That you have to display high status and be socially dominant? I don't think that's true, very few girls would like to hook up with Bill Gates and the other high status rich nerds. Only gold diggers would, but because they want their money, not because they feel genuine attraction for them.

PUA or not, its irrelevant. If ure socially dominant u WILL have girls wanting to hook up with you, its basicly just how we works as humans (err, how women work), its biology at play.

And ure really fucking fooling urself if u dont think a guy like bill gates can get laid as much as he wants. When womens instincts see all the males respecting him, the status that comes from having basicly the whole world knowing who he is, other girls wanting to bang him - just lol, wake the fuck up to reality please.

And no its NOT cause "They are gold diggers" - instincts are being triggered, they trigger emotions of attraction.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice