the advantages we have over females

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

despite women have lot of power in the dating market, my laycount is far superior to my sister laycount
but why her laycount is not higher than mine?

because when I fucked lot of differents girls, my parents didn't care ,even they done jokes about this in public

but if my sister was fucking tons of chodes ,my parents would have upset and kicked her out of the home

*******************
resuming parents behavior:

1- son fucking tons of girls: parents do not care or laughing about their son is a slayer

2- daughter fucking tons of chads: parents disgusted or ashamed because their daughter is a slut



all the chick has to do is swindle her way out, and the success of this depends on how cute and innocent looking she is. all she has to say is something like "i was so lonely and confused, i didnt know what i was looking for in life" or some shit like that

> implying you're anything close to a slayer

> implying your sister isn't secretly promiscuous
The Angel of SlutRates

bulletsflyingby wrote:> implying you're anything close to a slayer

> implying your sister isn't secretly promiscuous


I was not a reall slayer but I fucked lot of girls when I was young and had friends

and my sister laycount is about 3 or 4, she is a catholic catechist she is not the typical western slut



Skirrel wrote:all the chick has to do is swindle her way out, and the success of this depends on how cute and innocent looking she is. all she has to say is something like "i was so lonely and confused, i didnt know what i was looking for in life" or some shit like that


the phrase" I was so lonely and confused " works only for beta husbands as excuse for cheating
but not works at parents environment as excuse for being a slut

Fabie wrote:despite women have lot of power in the dating market, my laycount is far superior to my sister laycount
but why her laycount is not higher than mine?

because when I fucked lot of differents girls, my parents didn't care ,even they done jokes about this in public

but if my sister was fucking tons of chodes ,my parents would have upset and kicked her out of the home

*******************
resuming parents behavior:

1- son fucking tons of girls: parents do not care or laughing about their son is a slayer

2- daughter fucking tons of chads: parents disgusted or ashamed because their daughter is a slut


Legit. My brothers during their teen years would disappear without a word for the whole weekend. I was never let out of my parents' sight.



lovernotafighter wrote:
Fabie wrote:despite women have lot of power in the dating market, my laycount is far superior to my sister laycount
but why her laycount is not higher than mine?

because when I fucked lot of differents girls, my parents didn't care ,even they done jokes about this in public

but if my sister was fucking tons of chodes ,my parents would have upset and kicked her out of the home

*******************
resuming parents behavior:

1- son fucking tons of girls: parents do not care or laughing about their son is a slayer

2- daughter fucking tons of chads: parents disgusted or ashamed because their daughter is a slut


Legit. My brothers during their teen years would disappear without a word for the whole weekend. I was never let out of my parents' sight.


are u a girl ?

Fabie wrote:
lovernotafighter wrote:
Legit. My brothers during their teen years would disappear without a word for the whole weekend. I was never let out of my parents' sight.


are u a girl ?


I'm female, yes.

3D Face Analysis wrote:
Legit. This was discussed before in the article called "familial slut shaming": w/Slut_shaming#Familial_slut-shaming

Also read the later part of "casual sex": w/Casual_sex

Female teenagers feel awkward when discussing casual sex to their parents. This is because many parents condemn casual sex, particularly to their daughters. Brothers also condemn casual sex to their sisters. (See Familial slut-shaming).

For this reason, many females choose to attend a university far away from home.



lol I can't stop laughing at such article
this part is the better one: :lol: :lol: :lol:

. Fathers will often not allow their daughters go to parties because they are afraid of their daughter getting fucked by some alpha male. There is a possible evolutionary explanation for this. If the daughter got pregnant with an alpha male, but the alpha deserts the daughter right after, her child would lack paternal investment. This would force the father to expend increased resources to support his fatherless grandchild




you wrote this?

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mewtant and 92 guests