Sluthate summed up in few pictures !

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Last edited by Sconosciuto on Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Why are you still breathing if you don´t look like them?

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote::lol:

I re-created the thread 'cos imgur host blocked my images, maybe somebody reported us.

Oscar_Pistorius wrote:There should be celebrities from all over the world to add more salt on the wound. May the "women's whiteknights " be deeply devasted.

remarkable observation

I will create a blog just like the other 2 users did For better visibility and traffic.

Can you at least make them without misspellings etc? Are you some foreign idiot? "a hot baby"? "suppreme mode"?

First off, if you want this shit to go mainstream you need to stop using sluthate memes
use normal people language
also most are too long. keep them more simple like "it's not rape if you're good looking" that one is perfect and had me cracking up
you're effort and zeal is admirable but they need fine tuning

CaptainOCD wrote:First off, if you want this shit to go mainstream you need to stop using sluthate memes
use normal people language
also most are too long. keep them more simple like "it's not rape if you're good looking" that one is perfect and had me cracking up
you're effort and zeal is admirable but they need fine tuning

thanks for the constructive suggestion.
I was just testing the waters before I create my blog just like you, exposing how looks money and status are extremely important, the reality of dating nowadays as well as double standards. I also included sluthate to give an idea what this site is about, there are many crappy mediocre posts that obfuscate legit topics.
I'll create higher quality celebrity memes for my blog.

Return to Shitty Advice