Back to SH as a 4/10, world changed

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Invisible wrote:
bruxo wrote:my heart pounded at 170bpm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znAeSoymOjo

Drum and Face, bitch

not srs,

you look great with it buzzed. Your jawline and chin are seriously good. You look like a masculine slayer. You're not even balding (although your hairline is maturing at the temples. Get on Fin soon). You just had a haircut that's all. 4/10 my arse. Again, you're another Sluthate Male Model.

No one here's problem is looks except me.

i hate it here so much, Sluthaters are now generally BETTER looking than most people on the street - how fucked up is that?

You have to be an absolute fuckup to end up on a site THIS shit. If I had OP's looks I would have my account deleted immediately and never post again, 100% srs on that.

I'd hit Tinder and line up about 4 new dates for this week (that's definitely possible with those looks) with slim attractive women and just live the dream, breaking hearts and fucking sluts.

I'd estimate if I had my personality in OP's aspie body I could hit triple digit lays in my lifetime easily.

Girls love my personality but hate my FACE.

Lol. You went from a 3/10 to a 7/10 after the haircut. Are you trying to fish for compliments for your haircut? :lol:
[/img]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

lmfao you are the most delusional cunt ever. This is one circumstance I can actually say your personality was just fucking off. You think you are bald? You think that hairline is so bad? show us a front on pic maybe I'm missing something...

Yes you were borderline male model before... You were experiencing life as an attractive man, throw the 6,7,4/10 out the window. With the recent change.. you may have fallen into the average territory, but still probably better than friends. It was the combo of not being in your normal threshold AND acting like a total pussy.
------- WASP OR DEATH -------
Zeitgeist wrote:Top tier looks, brains, and lineage. The WASPs that settled America a few hundred years ago are today's bourgeoisie. They run America and America runs the world. They own the land and the business and live on passive income, while you (the proletariat) slave away in their factories and offices.

collegecel wrote:With that name Spiegel, I thought for sure he was Jewish, and being in the tech industry... But he's actually a WASP.

Zeitgeist wrote:He should be a the new sluthate icon. While he may not be the typical slayer. I think we may have been WAYYY off with our chad hate mentality. Just lmfao at bashing on some workcel ex athletes who have a slightly easier time getting low class pussy.

Spiegel gets to enjoy being a billionaire from the start of his PRIME! Not only that he is decent looking and tall. He can pump and dump high class pussy like T Swift for a few months and not even care.

------- WASP OR DEATH -------
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice