Back to SH as a 4/10, world changed

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

About a month ago I was a 6/10 with a head full of hair and a nice ethnik tan, as a 6/10 life was pretty good: respect from my peers, girls giving me IOI's in clubs, around 90 matches of JB's on tinder in 2 days, girls praising me and "unleashing" their true slutty selves as I gave them the minimal attention (got proof btw), my life was good and I could only dream of what being a 7/10 would be like... Then stuff took a turn for thw worst, last weekend I decided to go for a haircut, as I thought that looking more masculine would help me in my lookmaxing quest; "buzz it all of" said the young soon-to-be ethnik slayer to the gypsy hairdresser. After 2 minutes of the sound of that clipper buzzing in my ears regrets came pouring down, the hairline of an oldcel revealed it's asymmetrical self, my heart pounded at 170bpm as I thought "I'm doomed". As my eyes filled with tears, my voice broke as I uttered an aspie and spiteful "thank you" while paying £10 to the biggest mistake I've ever made as an incel. I put on my glasses, I was a freak show a, I was 4/10.

Part 1/?
Last edited by bruxo on Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.



How about you try common sense maxing first.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

SupportLocalSluts wrote:How about you try common sense maxing first.


The first of your posts that I liked :D
The Angel of SlutRates



Part 2/?

At first I thought it wouldn't affect me that much, "it's just hair after all" I repeated to myself to cope. But then comes reality the before and after reveals everything.
Wait around for part 3/?, where I experience going to clubs for the first time as a 4/10

Exhibit A and B
Attachments
rsz_picsart_1424946588745.jpg
rsz_picsart_1424946588745.jpg (55.74 KiB) Viewed 5896 times
rsz_picsart_1424946113130.jpg
rsz_picsart_1424946113130.jpg (85.22 KiB) Viewed 5896 times

Hey man do u think u can pm the pics u were using for tinder. I won't dox you
Image

Part 3/?

For my mates birthday, we went to his house to pre and then clubbing, one of my mates picked me up as I was about 1 hour late, on the way there he said people were taking the piss out of me so much, I began to understand the effects of being ugly on your self esteem. Nervous and shy for the first time around my friends, looks of pity and sympathy from everyone as I drank and drank to forget my baldcelness.

I lit a cigarette outside and reflected on everything I took for granted, I calmed down and realised maybe my personality was the thing that girls were attracted to (lol). We headed out to go clubbing, I was hyped and for a moment I.forgot that now I was a 4/10. As I got there and they ordered me to put my coat and beanie in the cloak room I realised I was fucked. Bald, ugly and with the confidence of a 6/10 that used to get girls attentions quite often, what was my night gonna be like I wondered. No one looked at me, for that night I was an invisible nerd that shouldn't be out socialising irl. As some people I knew came from another party, the my confidence shrunk back to the bottom of misery. Joking about something being shit is alright, but feeling sorry for me is what got me to really feel like and incel. "Oh my god? Why?" "Oh no! You should've listened to me!" "Poor you! Don't worry it'll grow back!"

Rage rage rage, all these sluts that have before literally said to my face that they would fuck me looked down on me as I was some scum incel. But the needle that broke the camels back was to start a convo with a 2 girls and their attention drift towards my mate with negative canthal tilt and the bone structure of a FAS child as they avoided eye contact with the bald creepy guy looking at them.

Stick for part 4/?, where I'll talk about going to the dance floor with my slayer friend



kill em all wrote:Hey man do u think u can pm the pics u were using for tinder. I won't dox you

Sure man, why you want them tho?

Exhibit C and D
Attachments
rsz__20150205_230012.jpg
rsz__20150205_230012.jpg (22.38 KiB) Viewed 5869 times
rsz_screenshot_2015-02-26-11-07-49.jpg
rsz_screenshot_2015-02-26-11-07-49.jpg (63.48 KiB) Viewed 5869 times

Because I only have 1 pic on tinder and I need some inspiration to take more. I just wanna see how yours look so I can emulate it the best I can

kill em all wrote:Because I only have 1 pic on tinder and I need some inspiration to take more. I just wanna see how yours look so I can emulate it the best I can


One is a sat down 3/4 shot of me, dressed quite well. Other one is a group of friends 2 girls, and one is a shirtless mirror selfie. I'm not sending you pics cos you sound like a troll trying to b8 me.

pic in the op doesn't look that bad. i think you're overexagerating.

show a before pic or somethin
mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.
PostThis post by ..Hair.. was deleted by puanewb on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:27 pm.
Reason: Spam

bruxo wrote:
kill em all wrote:Because I only have 1 pic on tinder and I need some inspiration to take more. I just wanna see how yours look so I can emulate it the best I can


One is a sat down 3/4 shot of me, dressed quite well. Other one is a group of friends 2 girls, and one is a shirtless mirror selfie. I'm not sending you pics cos you sound like a troll trying to b8 me.



Im legit buddy boy I'm not trolling you. Thanks anyways.

..Hair.. wrote:Bitch there's nothing wrong with your hair?

Edit: now I wanna commit suicide too. Fuckn hair loss.

legit i don't see anything wrong with it. a buzzcut is just generally a shitty haircut for most people. i don't know why you wanted to get one

OSTB wrote:pic in the op doesn't look that bad. i think you're overexagerating.

show a before pic or somethin


You don't know how much difference having a good haircut makes, seriously I'm not exaggerating.
Last edited by bruxo on Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

thickneckedslayer wrote:
..Hair.. wrote:Bitch there's nothing wrong with your hair?

Edit: now I wanna commit suicide too. Fuckn hair loss.

legit i don't see anything wrong with it. a buzzcut is just generally a shitty haircut for most people. i don't know why you wanted to get one


/fa/ told me it would look sick, and I wanted to look less like a fag, see my pics. Still got girls tho.

You look about ten times more masculine without the ridiculous hair and glasses.

When it all grows back, I'd aim for a different style of hair. Something that suits a man more.

bulletsflyingby wrote:You look about ten times more masculine without the ridiculous hair and glasses.

When it all grows back, I'd aim for a different style of hair. Something that suits a man more.


The truth reveals itself on my experiences with girls, I used to get looks and IOI's and even girls saying out loud that I'm "hot" when I went out. You can preach your masculinity theory all you want but comparing actual stuff that happened proves that no hair=death, and I need my glasses man :/

Sure, yes. I think you'd get better results with grown-out hair + a slayer hairstyle, though. Mainly because of the improved aesthetics, and because it would be less girly than the curly, poof style you had.

Image

Something like this.

op needs to face reality and go dumpster diving and get used to fucking civilians in the 2 or 3 looks range OR spend a LOT of cash on attractive whores

He's 18. Girls of his age aren't on the masculinity train, YET. Bad choices were made at the dresser's
Image

bulletsflyingby wrote:Sure, yes. I think you'd get better results with grown-out hair + a slayer hairstyle, though. Mainly because of the improved aesthetics, and because it would be less girly than the curly, poof style you had.

Image

Something like this.


Problem no.1 I got curly hair, problem no.2 that guy has a PERFECT hairline. If I had his hairline is look good even with this fucked up haircut.

animal lover wrote:He's 18. Girls of his age aren't on the masculinity train, YET. Bad choices were made at the dresser's


Legit. I used to get so much praise from 16 yo JB's, my only problem was aspieness, now I'm bald and aspie. Fuck life

backagain wrote:op needs to face reality and go dumpster diving and get used to fucking civilians in the 2 or 3 looks range OR spend a LOT of cash on attractive whores

Pls don't make me cry, I've lowered my standards so much already that I even talk to ethnik girls, thanks animus for inspiring me. Plus I'm probably the poorest fucker on this site. Very very poor so no high class slags for me unfortunately

david_chicago wrote:Bruxo imagine yourself bald (which will inevitably happen) you will be 3/10 then, possibly 2 due to aging.

I'm dreading that, life ends at 25 so I'm running the clock man. Can imagine my ethnik genetics coming out, plus with the amount I smoke ill have the skin of a 40yo at 20. Add to the fact of no hopes for the future wealthwise, my life is going downhill mane. But hey, at least I'm not a bird like sephon or a fag like wesphal.

bruxo wrote:my heart pounded at 170bpm


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znAeSoymOjo



Drum and Face, bitch

































not srs,

you look great with it buzzed. Your jawline and chin are seriously good. You look like a masculine slayer. You're not even balding (although your hairline is maturing at the temples. Get on Fin soon). You just had a haircut that's all. 4/10 my arse. Again, you're another Sluthate Male Model.

No one here's problem is looks except me.
Last edited by Invisible on Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Tori Black Fake Dating Profile

Image

BRB 48 New Messages + BRB boyfriend offer + BRB date offers

DEAL WITH IT

http://imgur.com/YYo00A9,51noS8V,0w5ZdQ ... 1ONfeze#29

bruxo wrote:
OSTB wrote:pic in the op doesn't look that bad. i think you're overexagerating.

show a before pic or somethin


You don't know how much difference having a good haircut makes, seriously I'm not exaggerating.


You have reason... and the haircut was actually good (only in the 1st photo, in the second photo it's too much fucked up, but still cool) without that shit u look anonymous and a little bit incy/sad
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Invisible wrote:
bruxo wrote:my heart pounded at 170bpm


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znAeSoymOjo



Drum and Face, bitch

not srs,

you look great with it buzzed. Your jawline and chin are seriously good. You look like a masculine slayer. You're not even balding (although your hairline is maturing at the temples. Get on Fin soon). You just had a haircut that's all. 4/10 my arse. Again, you're another Sluthate Male Model.

No one here's problem is looks except me.


Sick tune! I was talking more like


And I've had this hairline since little, fin wouldn't help would it? I am a 4/10 for real, I'm not attractive anymore, all I can do now is try to grow a beard while my hair grows and get some contacts and maybe a tan. I will escape inceldom eventually! I was so close... Being bald is death, sure brad Pitt and MMs look good bald, but every single one of them look BETTER WITH HAIR.

Seriously tho guys, I was talking to these 4 girls off tinder, with hair I had all the control over them, they would beg me for attention and say how much they wanted to fuck me, I would get nudes without trying too hard... Now the same girls think they're more on my league, they're being brave enough to not reply or to say stuff like they "wouldn't fuck on the first date" because they respect themselves. Stuff actually changed, the way they behave and shit is different, a bit hard to explain but I kinda lost control of them.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 83 guests