"My Husband Learned The Hard Way Why Women Cheat"

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I can only imagine feeling the betrayal you must feel having your WIFE cheat on you... God damn

kill em all wrote:I can only imagine feeling the betrayal you must feel having your WIFE cheat on you... God damn

Years ago I suspected my mother of cheating on my dad. Since that time I've had no respect or love of that woman.

Most girls I've been with have had boyfriends too, so in my own experience I know too well that women are whores who cannot and should not be trusted.

bulletsflyingby wrote:Honestly, how do you still find this surprising?

It's not surprising, but it ought to be reinforced in case our lurkers still have doubts.

Man's logic:

Man cheats - pfff, its ok.

Woman cheats - ohh, tragedy.
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

Demgainz wrote:Man's logic:

Only because women themselves have propagated a holier-than-thou myth.

"Ultimately, I don't regret what I did"

Absolutely fucking slut. Worthless piece of shit.

I would have beaten the whore to a bloody pulp, knocking her teeth out reminding her infidelity got consequences. Now, what did her beta chump do? Stood there crying like a bitch.

That logic is right though.
It's in a man's nature to try to impregrate as many women as possible.

It's in women's nature to impregnate themselves with Chad's jizz.

Strong logic there brah.

Twinky wrote:I would have beaten the whore to a bloody pulp, knocking her teeth out reminding her infidelity got consequences.

You'd have to get through me first, maggot!

Is any of this news to anyone?
"HEY CHECK OUT MY ASPIE SUIT DO YOU LIKE MY ASPERGERS? I'M A VIRGIN, BTW"

Jank

in marriages women cheat more than men until menopause.. aprox when the women reach 45 yo
then women stop cheating and prefer shopping or a cup of tea with female friends instead fucking a chad

men continue cheating if is possible until 70 or so

Dirty Blond wrote:

Only because women themselves have propagated a holier-than-thou myth.

I believe that what you are seeing is a form of self desception that is created in order to allow women to portray that they aren't sluts to their peers and society.

Deep down, I believe, all women know that they are sluts waiting to be used.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice