Holly shit. Instagram whores exposed

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested






PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

SMC STFU with your white knighting shtick. This thread is exposing some important truths, don't get in the way.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

Suck my cock wrote:
bigfoot wrote:SMC STFU with your white knighting shtick. This thread is exposing some important truths, don't get in the way.


Ok, I will if you answer me: WHAT TRUTHS?


The truth that almost all broads have a price, even 9+ ones you see on instagram. Even celebrities. And it goes much further than regular sex, they will allow heinous acts to be done to them just so that they can have something to spend for a couple of months.

Now you promised to stop, so GTFO. Thanks.
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

theboss wrote:
medjon wrote:Who will be the first to conduct a social experiment to see how many girls will be willing to fly to Dubai to be a port-a-potty?


This is a good idea. Put a picture if a male model to get matches and then tell the girls that you're not the one in the picture but you are an Arabic prince who wants to fuck them for 30k. Also say that your willing to wire money to their bank account so they know that it is legit before anything happens.


If she even considers it or thinks about it, you'll have your answer. If she even goes "how much money are we talking here?" it's clear.
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

Suck my cock wrote:LOLOLOL, and you needed that thread to discover it?

I'm sorry it's so depressing for you.

You guys calling me "white knight" have never even seen a hooker, I'm guessing, and the thought that women sell their bodies for money is scary and depressing for you.

While for me, it's fucking awesome.

Out bitches.


Listen you braindead mangina, the only thing I didn't know was that some of the acts that they do is beneath any sort of humanity, I already said that I don't care about regular escorting.

And don't try to act like some hardass who isn't shocked by anything. You don't watch scat or realise how vile this is, let alone the beastiality and pedophilia that these subhuman whores are willing to do for small amounts of money as well.

You defend anything they do which is what makes you a white knight. You should be hung by your rectum on the highest pole holding a Dubai flag you faggot. I already told you to fuck off from this thread which you conceded, but you can't leave it alone huh.
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

Suck my cock wrote:Because the thread was dead without me, so be grateful that I'm reviving it.


The better posters post later in the day and they'll see this thread eventually. Your trolling that annoys people and makes them respond to you isn't "keeping the thread alive". That's like saying that taking dumps in random buildings will help employ janitors so that there's more to clean(therefor work) for them.

I watch scat.


You don't. Don't try to be edgy. A white knighting faggot like you could never watch a broad go through something that degrading.

I've seen bestiality.

That 14 yo boy surely felt so bad


No you haven't, and the boys they fuck are younger than that. And a defenseless animal is pretty much being raped there yet you condone it because it's a broad.

Your logic:
Women are degrading themselves
You are all shocked and want them to stop


Correction: we think they're sick in the head and have absolutely zero amount of humanity in them while they do this in secrecy, yet they act like they're normal civilians. You must have extremely severe autism not to understand the reactions ITT.

Suck my cock supports them in their self-degradation
Suck my cock is a white knight


You condone anything they do, you claim they're empowering themselves since they make money this way etc. You sound like a male feminist. Die, WK'ing swine.
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 81 guests