Holly shit. Instagram whores exposed

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM



Suck my cock wrote:What, no "coping" comments yet?

WTF is going on?


What exactly is your point?
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM



PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

Well well well, how much evidence do you need to realise women are WHORES BY NATURE? Its in their DNA god damnit. You offer money, they offer sex.

Samsung wrote:Well well well, how much evidence do you need to realise women are WHORES BY NATURE? Its in their DNA god damnit. You offer money, they offer sex.

thats it. EVERY woman is a whore. always. no woman is ever gonna sleep with you for free. you either need to provide money, status or looks to get some pussy. pussy is the most regulated market in the fucking world
Image

germanDream wrote:
Samsung wrote:Well well well, how much evidence do you need to realise women are WHORES BY NATURE? Its in their DNA god damnit. You offer money, they offer sex.

thats it. EVERY woman is a whore. always. no woman is ever gonna sleep with you for free. you either need to provide money, status or looks to get some pussy. pussy is the most regulated market in the fucking world



This is correct. Thruout history and our evolution as human beings, women have had 1 and only 1 key value - The pussy. She has traded her value for the value men can offer. What value can men offer? Money, power, status and looks (good genes).

So if ure a male, you better be able to provide value. If you dont have the looks, then you need status and/or money.

Its a transaction, its fucking economics, she provide the pussy, you provide the money/good genes.

Women are all whores by nature. How can we have forgotten this? The west knew this back in the day, not any longer. If you say this nowadays you're a "male pig", "a swine", "a woman hater" etc.

I wouldn't care(though obviously it's insane how many whores pretend to be civilians. That includes the instagram broads) if it was regular escorting up there in Dubai. It's reading about extreme subhuman acts like scat, piss and physical beatings etc. for lots of money that's disturbing. I'm sure that some of it is BS but the whole "Porta Potties" phenomenon cannot be made up, it's too out there. It''s not just on that rooshv forum.

World of difference between a regular escort and somebody who goes as far as getting excrement on her and even eating it(!) for money. The latter has lost all value in life, and if she has any self conciousness left she will end up mentally insane.

The Dubai escorting is also very rampant in the porn industry. I've learned that if you check pornstars' twitters/instagrams a very large percentage of them make trips to Dubai with pics of themselves alone. This is likely why so many young girls retire from porn so often. Why work in porn full time when you can be set for a long time with a few trips to Dubai?

Let me tell you, ANY broad who is making vague trips to Dubai and works an unimpressive job while still having serious assets, is escorting to some Arab sheikhs.
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Suck my cock wrote:
bigfoot wrote:I wouldn't care(though obviously it's insane how many whores pretend to be civilians. That includes the instagram broads) if it was regular escorting up there in Dubai. It's reading about extreme subhuman acts like scat, piss and physical beatings etc. for lots of money that's disturbing. I'm sure that some of it is BS but the whole "Porta Potties" phenomenon cannot be made up, it's too out there. It''s not just on that rooshv forum.

World of difference between a regular escort and somebody who goes as far as getting excrement on her and even eating it(!) for money. The latter has lost all value in life, and if she has any self conciousness left she will end up mentally insane.

The Dubai escorting is also very rampant in the porn industry. I've learned that if you check pornstars' twitters/instagrams a very large percentage of them make trips to Dubai with pics of themselves alone. This is likely why so many young girls retire from porn so often. Why work in porn full time when you can be set for a long time with a few trips to Dubai?

Let me tell you, ANY broad who is making vague trips to Dubai and works an unimpressive job while still having serious assets, is escorting to some Arab sheikhs.


This is legit, I will be listening very carefully if some broad tells me about travelling to Dubai.

But the weird fetishes don't bother me. For this money, it's just pure business.


No, a weird fetish is a guy likes to get smacked in the balls, suck on her feet etc. Scat is not even in the same universe in comparison, that's just pure sickness. Next time you take a dump make sure you take a good look at that and imagine that there are broads who would take stuff in several ways, just so that they can go further financially for a few months and not care about the mental damage that come along with it for a lifetime.
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Fucking sickening.
Image

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.




Image
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 86 guests