Holly shit. Instagram whores exposed

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

lol if u believe that stuff, its just incel propaganda to make you hate women

inb4 coping

jk. sloots gonna sloot
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

Are there pictures of said whores?
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

can someone link the instas of the sluts that do this type of shit? i'd assume they would have to be semi popular but not too popular and only because of their looks

Oh right, instagram. So instagram broads are basicely toilets for Arab sheikhs :lol: Why am I not surprised.

I wonder if this is mostly done for American broads or if this spread to other higher end broads in other continents.

And gotta love the post below:
Reading this honestly made me feel pretty good. I paid for my own education, made my own money, invested it on my own, and became my own employer without having to do demeaning shit like get pissed on by some gulf arab dirtbag and get a train run on by his degenerate sons.

18k a month is not enough for the lifelong realization of being a useless spooge receptacle with only one marketable attribute. Easy come easy go. I bet that money and house will be blown in one way or another too. I'm guessing she'll hook up with some poor alpha when she "retires" and eventually parties herself broke.
Last edited by bigfoot on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

9/10 women are only accessible by those with extreme amounts of status or money. You think a legit 8/10+ female gives a shit about what her man looks like when she can have literally 100% of men on the planet?

gobman3000 wrote:9/10 women are only accessible by those with extreme amounts of status or money. You think a legit 8/10+ female gives a shit about what her man looks like when she can have literally 100% of men on the planet?

legit. hypergamy is such fucking bullshit :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.

For £40k you can shit on me for three months straight.
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

Only thing I find sketchy is some of them said they even ate feces. How do you not get seriously ill from that.

Aren't kyra, lowtestphaggot, god and amogged doing the same if incelintraining pays their shit? Are they male port-a-potties?

in Japan alot of women are prostitutes.you wouldnt even know it.getting gangbanged for a louis vuitton bag is not uncommon.
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

Suck my cock wrote:A lot of women are prostitutes, it's normal.

But c'mon, rooshvforum, really?

Believing anything written there is like buying a penis pump from GLL or a bootcamp at RSD.

The sources seem to come mostly out of other sites. Check thedirty.com

That's like a tmz about dubai. They expose tons of of these broads including celebrities going to Dubai for dubious reasons 8-)
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice