If you are not approached by girls it's over

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

slayers don't do all the approaching. if you don't get approached at least once a month (provided you go outside everyday like a normal person) you are not a slayer.

If you are over 21 and have never ever been approached then you are a permacel
Last edited by VerbalMurderer on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

if you've never been out at the mall minding your own business not looking at anyone and a horde of women haven't come up to you asking for autographs you aren't handsome. Game Over.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

ecafazzip wrote:Stupid post. You are beyond delusional if you think that if you are 8+ male you just stand around with your thumb up your ass and attractive woman will just throw themselves at you

8+s don't even have to leave the house. Women break through their windows and rape them while they sleep. Its the best way to know I you are 8+ or not.

ecafazzip wrote:Stupid post. You are beyond delusional if you think that if you are 8+ male you just stand around with your thumb up your ass and attractive woman will just throw themselves at you

I've seen it happen. Thing is, 8+ males are rare so you actually have to leave your house regularly to see it for yourself.

Sociopath1983 wrote:

8+s don't even have to leave the house. Women break through their windows and rape them while they sleep. Its the best way to know I you are 8+ or not.

Ive always figured this is what was going on with me.

You can't expect to be outright approached, but you can expect to get alot of IOIs and get flirted with a lot. I understand approach anxiety, but if I was getting that kind of validation through IOIs and flirting, I wouldn't have so much anxiety for approaching.

lol at copecel
You don't need to be approached by ATTRACTIVE woman, but if no 5/10 ever approach you it's OVER.
PostThis post by davidopryski was deleted by puanewb on Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:37 pm.
Reason: Deactivated by davidopryski

davidopryski wrote:If multiple women haven't had a crush on you you can assume it's game over.

If you are not eye-raped by women in public it's OVER.

Infected wrote:I get approached by JBS on daily regular basis 8-)

JUST LOL if you don't get approached by JBS.

What? You do? How many girls you fuck a week? Can I see your pic?

Its true to a large degree. Before my looksmax makeover, I never got outright approached. Nowadays it happens fairly frequently. Way more IOI's, very few "shit tests", and flakes are rare. It pisses me off how much effort so many PUA's have to put in for minimal results, when they could just looksmax and play "dont fuck it up" game. Less effort and much better results.
Pandora's Box: The Men's Sexual Revolution. Free ebook here:
w/Pandora%27s_Box:_The_Men%27s_Sexual_Revolution

Stop Living The Big Lie. Download it here:
uploads/stop-living-the-big-lie.pdf

Paradigm Shift wrote:Its true to a large degree. Before my looksmax makeover, I never got outright approached. Nowadays it happens fairly frequently. Way more IOI's, very few "shit tests", and flakes are rare. It pisses me off how much effort the PUA's have to put in for minimal results, when they could just looksmax and play "dont fuck it up" game. Less effort and much better results.

PUA exists because looksmaxing is impossible for anyone under 5'8''
It's also impossible for people born with shitty bone structures
PostThis post by davidopryski was deleted by puanewb on Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:37 pm.
Reason: Deactivated by davidopryski

If everytime you go out and no female is flirting with you or hell, they won't even look at you then you're not good looking, time to end it.
"I do not run like a man running aimlessly."
*Disgraced Athlete *

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice