Celebrities supporting this website

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I live by David Duchovny, I'll see if I can get an endorsement from him next time I run into him.

:lol: :lol: these are hilarious

If this spread, we could end the white knights and hypergamy in one fell swoop.

sluthate rep! the backing of the usa president is on our sides incels! beta uprising 2015!

#yesallmen
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

Jesus, are you srsly gonna centralize your whole point of view on life based on few posts made by basement dwellers?

High-Tea wrote:Jesus, are you srsly gonna centralize your whole point of view on life based on few posts made by basement dwellers?

Man looks are all that matters you dumb piece of shit hope the new ER kills you for even thinking otherwise.

You're better off taking off the sluthate add, the name of the site alone makes people make assumptions.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice