I can`t meet the girl on facebook :*(

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

So Some of you may know that I posted my morph picture on facebook.

I've found a girl I've been messagaing the whole day and she keeps responding. she's very cute. We have such a good chemistry and she gives me constantly smilies. I even talked with her about sex. And that she would like to do it but only if i would be her boyfriend. she's a virgin. She told me that she likes me a lot and that she have sympathy for me. I've never felt such a blessing moment and it fills me with happiness due to the fact she likes to meet me next week.

But even filled with happiness when I think about the fact that I can't meet her because this isn't my face what i posted on facebook, I feel even more sad. I've felt so great happy and unbeatable. However I've been looking in the mirror. knowing that i can't meet her. We understand each other so well...

:cry: :cry: :cry:
"I wanted a girlfriend... i've wanted sex, I've wanted love.. Affection.. Adoration! - You think I am unworthy of it? - That's a crime that can never be forgiven."

Elliot Rodger

I totally understand, I hate when n****rs keep asking me if my parents own a Chinese Restaurant because I"m Asian(Cantonese) or that I'm an expert of martial arts. And they say "semi cracker" to people that look like you(that are friends of mine) as well as "ChingChong" to me. What you encountered is very annoying even for a viewer like myself but is not like your surroundings are stupid and ignorant. Often times in the continental, those who initially discriminate will get a taste of the same thing. You're not alone dude, we're feeling the sting too.

Too bad consumer VR with metaworld isnt around yet. You could have virtual dated and made eye contact with avatars
sephon wrote:pressure on nose is actually legit though since I have photo proof. It's deformed even more since I posted. I also left it for 10 mins and it did not deform back, though that's probably not enough time. I will post final results before and after I sleep.

loverhater wrote:So Some of you may know that I posted my morph picture on facebook.

I've found a girl I've been messagaing the whole day and she keeps responding. she's very cute. We have such a good chemistry and she gives me constantly smilies. I even talked with her about sex. And that she would like to do it but only if i would be her boyfriend. she's a virgin. She told me that she likes me a lot and that she have sympathy for me. I've never felt such a blessing moment and it fills me with happiness due to the fact she likes to meet me next week.

But even filled with happiness when I think about the fact that I can't meet her because this isn't my face what i posted on facebook, I feel even more sad. I've felt so great happy and unbeatable. However I've been looking in the mirror. knowing that i can't meet her. We understand each other so well...

:cry: :cry: :cry:

you = 100% retard
anyways here is the solution
create another FB profile using your pics then add her as friend, then chat her in the same way you did it

Fabie wrote:anyways here is the solution
create another FB profile using your pics then add her as friend, then chat her in the same way you did it

Just LOL if you think that'll work :lol:
The Angel of SlutRates

bulletsflyingby wrote:
Fabie wrote:anyways here is the solution

That won't workcause i still look similiar concerning my morph

loverhater wrote:
bulletsflyingby wrote:

That won't workcause i still look similiar concerning my morph

will work yes because every girl reply positively to certain type of advances
being you similar in looks to the fake profile is a bonus

do this:

1- don't chat anymore with the girl on the fake profile: dissapear
2 - create right now your own FB account: wait a pair of weeks then add her as friend : attack

I've revealed her my true face now. Apparently everything would be fine concerning her. But when i ask her now if she would have time - she says no I am busy..:(

We used to talk about having sex together but now... :cry:
And she acts like if she doesn't have any interest in me anymore:((

loverhater wrote:I've revealed her my true face now. Apparently everything would be fine concerning her. But when i ask her now if she would have time - she says no I am busy..:(

We used to talk about having sex together but now... :cry:
And she acts like if she doesn't have any interest in me anymore:((

this is because you did not listen me

long explanation:

you can't reveal your real pics to any girl online after using fake pics: it doesn't works, girls get frustrated and generally disappear

you must start chating with girls online using your pics from the beginning,
this salves you the validation part when you reveal your pics and the girl will not get upset because you tried to cheat her

Hi! Tell her the truth. After all, a person should be valued for the spiritual qualities rather than cute appearance. After all spiritual qualities are essential when choosing a life partner. I met with her boyfriend on this sitehttps://kovla.com/datings/us/madison and there also was not my picture. But I have the courage to tell it as it is!

Trying to meet girls on facebook is aspie as fuk and screams desperate.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice